PDA

View Full Version : Platinum sales

Lim Weibin
08-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Is there any upcoming sales coming along? If there isnt,can you Sts please come up with perhaps a different sale this time round(of course a much more cheaper sale) platinum sale off to make arlorians feel happy to buy less with more plats :) Thanks in advance:distracted:

Ssneakykills
08-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Platnuim is pretty dam cheap in the sale as it is without having further reductions. Rededucting the further price further for platnuim would just be foolish.

kinzmet
08-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Platnuim is pretty dam cheap in the sale as it is without having further reductions. Rededucting the further price further for platnuim would just be foolish.

It wasn't cheap for students :(

Ssneakykills
08-08-2016, 04:31 PM
It wasn't cheap for students :(

Depends if you have a part time job along the side and stuff but yeah probably woudnt be easy for students who don't have a job and study majority of the time ( or playing al instead of studying )

Astrea
08-08-2016, 04:39 PM

It is not foolish as long as you can save a penny from your pocket.

-Be wise

blazerdd
08-08-2016, 04:42 PM
A penny in yours is a penny from theirs.

Ssneakykills
08-09-2016, 12:57 AM
It is not foolish as long as you can save a penny from your pocket.

-Be wise

It woudnt be in their interest to do so yeah it would be foolish.

Or save a penny altogether and don't buy any plat now

Lim Weibin
08-09-2016, 05:03 AM

Not really....Giving us more plat sales can give more of us a much more advantage of getting the items we had always wanted :)

Ssneakykills
08-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Not really....Giving us more plat sales can give more of us a much more advantage of getting the items we had always wanted :)

Yeah and crash the market and make anything that is valuable not anymore right. It's not in the company's interest to do so

Lim Weibin
08-09-2016, 07:38 PM
Yeah and crash the market and make anything that is valuable not anymore right. It's not in the company's interest to do so

For your info, the market has already been crashed over the past few months and i did this thread to only find out if there was any thread related to plat sales and seems like you're being paranoid over how bad the market will crash even more. So mind if you keep your attitude properly behaved and do not make any small dramas in my thread :)

Zeus
08-09-2016, 10:10 PM
No thank you.

Ssneakykills
08-10-2016, 09:28 AM
For your info, the market has already been crashed over the past few months and i did this thread to only find out if there was any thread related to plat sales and seems like you're being paranoid over how bad the market will crash even more. So mind if you keep your attitude properly behaved and do not make any small dramas in my thread :)

Then surely you woudnt want to make the market any worse then. I don't play arcane legends anymore I just like to use forums to keep myself up to date so I'm not bothered about how the market goes exactly And I'm not causing drama I'm just explaining to you why platnuim won't be reduced anymore than it is when in the sale.

Lim Weibin
08-11-2016, 09:14 AM
Then surely you woudnt want to make the market any worse then. I don't play arcane legends anymore I just like to use forums to keep myself up to date so I'm not bothered about how the market goes exactly And I'm not causing drama I'm just explaining to you why platnuim won't be reduced anymore than it is when in the sale.

Definitely not so why start when you in the first place don't play AL and the market always crashes whenever new arcane items etc comes in to the new boarder line.

Ssneakykills
08-11-2016, 10:16 AM
Definitely not so why start when you in the first place don't play AL and the market always crashes whenever new arcane items etc comes in to the new boarder line.

I've played arcane legends for a long time to know a thing or two hence my forum join date. So if I'm currently playing the game or not shouldn't matter.

Faliziaga
08-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Is there any upcoming sales coming along? If there isnt,can you Sts please come up with perhaps a different sale this time round(of course a much more cheaper sale) platinum sale off to make arlorians feel happy to buy less with more plats :) Thanks in advance:distracted:

There has been a Plat sale not long ago and JustG told us to stock up on plat because it's going to be a "Killer Summer". Maybe they plan on doing a crate sale (massive crate 8 plat to open). Btw, I don't think 'Arlorians feel happy to buy less with more plats', but STS does lol.

Caerama
08-12-2016, 01:54 PM
hope it comes soooooooon

Darkquantum
08-13-2016, 07:10 AM
I've played arcane legends for a long time to know a thing or two hence my forum join date. So if I'm currently playing the game or not shouldn't matter.
After reading your 1st post i was like lol this person works for sts. Now i know you do. You really care this much mr/mrs i dont play or post ever?

Strohhut
08-13-2016, 07:40 AM
No thanks

11chars

Ssneakykills
08-13-2016, 04:40 PM
After reading your 1st post i was like lol this person works for sts. Now i know you do. You really care this much mr/mrs i dont play or post ever?

I thought my secret life of a dev would be safe. Thanks to you everyone knows now.

http://i.giphy.com/aDUcjiKC3CDQc.gif

marsu4u
08-13-2016, 09:14 PM
I thought my secret life of a dev would be safe. Thanks to you everyone knows now.

You are to be disposed of immediately and from now on you have nothing to do with us. Talk to laura at reception for any payments your owed.

Farewell...

Darkquantum
08-15-2016, 01:39 AM

Hehehe wise choice for a reply you guys are sluse

JesuisCharlie
08-15-2016, 11:18 AM
Even if your a dev or something like that you shouldnt try to explain something to someone, im sure, he is not a kid. Plat sales mean only more businnes because it can attract the people and start a purchase.. Its why its like an "event" and its so rare. Its the business law. And its good either for STS and us.