PDA

View Full Version : Attribute issues and Equipment issues

asian_lily_2000@yahoo.com
06-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi,
My int is 116, I am trying to put on the zombie's Croc Scale Robe which requires Int 112. Everytime I try to put it on it says lists all my equipment and says requirement no longer met and drops them. Then when I check my int it says 109. Please Help.

06-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Ps I am losing my points???

Royce
06-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Hi. What I'm pretty sure is happening is that your current robe is giving a boost to your Int. When you try to switch to the Zombie robe, the other robe is removed first and you no longer have the Int to equip the Zombie robe.

Cascade
06-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Ah yeah that's probably is what is happening what lvl are you?

06-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Lvl 35. However, I thought that on the avatar menu on the right hand side under attribute points your attribute pints were listed not the acculmative points with equipment. If this is in error, that's fine but it does not explain why after trying to put on the cloak the messages said my tiara and wand both of which I had been using as lvl 24 could no longer be used as I no longer had enough attribute points. And now I don't. I've lost points points.

Royce
06-24-2010, 06:53 PM
If you could post shots of your equipment and gear it would be easier to explain but anyway the attribute points shown on the avatar screen are cumulative, including equipment boosts. So when you tried to change robes and couldn't, you wound up with no robe on. In that state, I am guessing you no longer had the Int to wear the other gear, which causes it to be automatically unequipped. I don't know what you mean about level 24 but there are no level 24 tiaras. At least post your stats and the stats of your gear so people can better understand what your problem is exactly.

06-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Okay, you right there is no difference between the left side and the right side. And when I put my old cloak on it ups my attributes so I can put the tiara and wand back on. So if I got the logic right : the minimum attribute requirement of an item must = your total attribute - the item that must be discarded to make room for the new item. Correct?

vulgarstrike
06-24-2010, 07:33 PM
correct. :cool:

KingFu
06-24-2010, 07:36 PM
The armor you were wearing before probably had an INT boost, correct? You can no longer use that INT boost to use items with requirements you don't meet without boosts from old items you no longer wear, or buff. Try respecing and redo you points! :D