PDA

View Full Version : Nerf Nekro

Vrazicak
08-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Is Nekro's sheild already adjusted to give 20% damage reduction in level 56 pvp or? If it's not it should be! If mages shield and warrior jugg can be reduced by half so can Nekro's shield.

kinzmet
08-08-2016, 02:14 PM
If you use Nerfstone to Nekro and max his jelousy, then that Nekro will evolve into Nerfed-Nekro.

Vrazicak
08-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Of course this thread is here to mock all these nerf mages thread, but at the serious note, if mages shield gets nerfed, so should Nekro's shield be nerfed.
#makeALpositiveagain

Gouiwaa9000
08-08-2016, 02:33 PM
If Mage shield will be nerfed , nekro must also loose 50% of its strength , it ridiculous if that pet will offer a shield twice as strong as a mage shield.

Zeus
08-08-2016, 02:40 PM
If Mage shield will be nerfed , nekro must also loose 50% of its strength , it ridiculous if that pet will offer a shield twice as strong as a mage shield.

Not twice as strong, sorcerer shield absorbs a lot more damage before it breaks.

Vrazicak
08-08-2016, 02:41 PM
Not twice as strong, sorcerer shield absorbs a lot more damage before it breaks.

Zeus replied to my thread :o dream come true now tell me I'm wrong zeus pls

Gouiwaa9000
08-08-2016, 02:47 PM

That's true , and also I didn't count in the mastery , mages shield with maxed out mastery offers 70% damage reduction , so at lvl56 it will be scaled to 35% + longer duration , while nekro gives 40% and it's applied to the whole team ( also consider the fact that a shield with maxed out mastery will cost 14 skill points and takes up one skill slot )

Zeus
08-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Zeus replied to my thread :o dream come true now tell me I'm wrong zeus pls

Nerfing shields is not the way to go, which is why the first time around I disagreed. However, sorcerers seem to be blocking any idea of any remotely useful buff for rogues to help them in a team based PvP environment so can you blame people for lashing out the way they are?

Keep in mind, when sorcerers were getting their buffs...they did not have to deal with this level of ludicrous behavior from other classes.

Vrazicak
08-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Nerfing shields is not the way to go, which is why the first time around I disagreed. However, sorcerers seem to be blocking any idea of any remotely useful buff for rogues to help them in a team based PvP environment so can you blame people for lashing out the way they are?

Keep in mind, when sorcerers were getting their buffs...they did not have to deal with this level of ludicrous behavior from other classes.

Because other classes knew sorcerers were so desperately weak and needed nerf! :P I would agree with rogues getting buff clash wise as long as juggernaut and shield stay untouched, but any further damage buff to rogue would again ruin any other classes chance in verse with rogue.

Gouiwaa9000
08-08-2016, 02:58 PM

Im completelty fine with rogues getting a good buff that will make them usefull in clash, aslong as it wont be like 2 years ago...

kinzmet
08-08-2016, 02:58 PM

I agree with this, nerfing shields won't get sorcs anywhere. IMO its the sorc's lightning thats taken the role of the rogues as a massive single target damager in team fights.

Gouiwaa9000
08-08-2016, 03:04 PM
I agree with this, nerfing shields won't get sorcs anywhere. IMO its the sorc's lightning thats taken the role of the rogues as a massive single target damager in team fights.

Lighting deals less damage than aimed , and its does not offer stackig crit buff and stacking armor debuff . Rogs must get more single-strike damage buffs ( not DoT , because that will make rouges more vunerable to curse) to fit in the role of a glass cannon .

kinzmet
08-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Lighting deals less damage than aimed , and its does not offer stackig crit buff and stacking armor debuff . Rogs must get more single-strike damage buffs ( not DoT , because that will make rouges more vunerable to curse) to fit in the role of a glass cannon .

Its deals less damage rigth! But its not a very far difference specially with the new Aimshot re-work. I agree on the single-strike damage buff though since its the main role of the rogues. As of now, rogues in clash are really glass more than a cannon.

Gouiwaa9000
08-08-2016, 03:10 PM
any further damage buff to rogue would again ruin any other classes chance in verse with rogue.

Rouges NEED a nekro shield to survive a vs with a mage and tank , there is just no way around. Right now my gear i decent , i did some testing and figured out i easly kill a nearly maxed rouge with any other pet except nekro .
The right way to go , is to give rouge enough damage to pose a threat to other classes while having low hp/armor

Gouiwaa9000
08-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Just thinked up , it will be alot easier if non of the two shields will be nerfed XD

intrepd
08-08-2016, 03:53 PM
I dont get why no one cosider adding damage reduction on razors, that will make rogues less glass and less cannon while switching nox to razors, so its not going to ruin versus because rogues will not use razors in vs they will be using nox instead since they want to deal as high damage but in clashes they cant survive switching nox to razors will give them a bit damage reduction and they will lose damage from nox as well, doesnt that seem fair?

Zeus
08-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Im completelty fine with rogues getting a good buff that will make them usefull in clash, aslong as it wont be like 2 years ago...

And if you see my suggestions, I actually argue with other rogues if they're asking for way too much.

Naughtiest
08-08-2016, 06:10 PM
I really dont understand the whole buff n nerf cycle. Buff this and nerf that. Just keep it as it is and give the rogues their armor back. Its not rocket science.

Kriticality
08-08-2016, 07:25 PM

It's not that much. I don't even use that mastery at all. There are other more useful specs for team games for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingofninjas
08-09-2016, 02:22 AM
Nerfing nekro shield will be more of a rogue nerf than a mage nerf. Mages already have a strong shield, nekro is only the secondary shield for when our main shield is on cd. Rogues rely on nekro as their main (and usually only) shield. Making it easier for even mages to break it will only hurt rogues.

Gouiwaa9000
08-09-2016, 03:38 AM
Nerfing nekro shield will be more of a rogue nerf than a mage nerf. Mages already have a strong shield, nekro is only the secondary shield for when our main shield is on cd. Rogues rely on nekro as their main (and usually only) shield. Making it easier for even mages to break it will only hurt rogues.

You didnt get it. If mages shield and tanks judg. will be scaled to lvl56 pvp ( -50% of its damage reduction ) same thing should happen to everything that offers damage reduction for all classes and pets , including nekro.

But as stated above , nerfing shields is not the way to go.

Fredystern
08-09-2016, 04:15 AM

Not massive until score 6k critical on me in 48, mage in 48 lightning wont touch until 5k, yes 4k is possible but its very rare mostly it was only 2k crit, same with aim without critical :) but i like what mage got now i didnt want any nerf or buff :D

Fredystern
08-09-2016, 04:18 AM

So you think we mage will got a main shield that weaker than second shield?

Lets say 60% damage reduce shield need 3 combo to break, if only 30% we die before 3combo :/ thats why damage reduction on all pet and skill should got 50% nerf too. That what i got from this thread pvp should still balanced

If our main shield is nerf than rogue main shield should got nerf too

Oaheuzihar
08-09-2016, 03:02 PM

I honestly hate that my fellow mages keep blocking any change in pvp...