PDA

View Full Version : vials price

transcendmp860
08-08-2016, 02:37 PM
When vials price will increase to 200k-300k again guys?

Vrazicak
08-08-2016, 02:45 PM
when everyone stops farming arena and fossil drops to 500k again

but on a serious note now, I doubt it will ever grow since demand for them is so little and there are so many vials avilable, 2 solutions for more expensive vials would be scale arena to level 56, and bring in the very new arena token vendor, you get 2 tokens per chest (with each item from chest comes 1 token) and make fossil purchaseable for 1000 arena tokens, vials for 100 arena tokens and other stuff like gladiator vanities and inventory stash auction slots classically

Eatdamage
08-08-2016, 03:02 PM
+1 to arena tokens/arena shop

codered
08-08-2016, 06:06 PM
When vial doesnt include in the arena chest so planar tomb,elite tindirin and shuyal the only place to farm vial, i guess vial will be more higher in price

Iulian Ardelean
08-08-2016, 09:31 PM

but on a serious note now, I doubt it will ever grow since demand for them is so little and there are so many vials avilable, 2 solutions for more expensive vials would be scale arena to level 56, and bring in the very new arena token vendor, you get 2 tokens per chest (with each item from chest comes 1 token) and make fossil purchaseable for 1000 arena tokens, vials for 100 arena tokens and other stuff like gladiator vanities and inventory stash auction slots classically
This is a real good idea ! :)

Sent from my Onyx_QS using Tapatalk

dinzly
08-08-2016, 11:12 PM
change arena bosses *elite jadis gearloose is coming*

transcendmp860
08-09-2016, 04:08 AM
i hope they will increase..

Asron9
08-09-2016, 05:25 AM
change arena bosses *elite jadis gearloose is coming*
O.o nice bro.. then no more rog playground [emoji13]

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

mrm
08-10-2016, 09:12 AM
smart idea but it almost the same with planar tombs though...

honestly the problem with arena is there is an obvious class imbalance when it comes to running arena...

a level 56 rogue can solo arena and finish it less than 3 minutes but a warrior and a mage can't... see how unfair that is?

two: yes you are correct scale it to 56 or depending on the level of the player making it too easy causes the supply to raise overly supplying whatever demand that we have ATM.

three: making the fossil easily accessible IMO will just cause market crash we have to maintain an arcane item's rarity

i would agree with the shard part since this one was re purposed so since it has more use now than before...

but yeah arena has to be re-purposed in some way.... i don't know how.. or what but they have to consider all the factors before anything is changed.
i kinda do disagree with you its not u unfair for a rogue to be able to solo it so fast that is what thay are sepose to can do do a lot of damge to singe targit plus soloing is so lonely and just plain sad lol but as far as i am aware of mages can solo it 3 min-3.5 and rogues 2min -2.5 depends on what arena effect is active

Ygadaikto
08-10-2016, 10:31 AM
I do not know

Mel030
08-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Tommorow.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hercules
08-10-2016, 11:26 AM

This idea need a thread +1

Alwarez
08-10-2016, 02:21 PM
O.o nice bro.. then no more rog playground [emoji13]

Rogue stack with corruption bows will keep him rooted forever with proc hahaaha

yongdude
08-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Yeah I was shock at the vial prices since I was gone for awhile and last time I played they were worth 150-200k! Now there like 20k but it seems price for alot of things have fallen drastically. I wonder if many people stop playing :/

Jairnicius
08-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Great idea.. tokends for arena planar..

transcendmp860
08-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Sts could also make vials wanted for some recipes in future.It is almost wothless farming in arena.Low drop rate of arc fossil and even if you get vials its only 10k in auc(same as the price you can delete it from your inventory)And for those who may think that 10k is enough consider that in order to loot that 1 vial, hours for farming.(usually) are required.Time which could used to farm lockeds and make more profit

lissil
08-11-2016, 11:09 AM
a level 56 rogue can solo arena and finish it less than 3 minutes but a warrior and a mage can't... see how unfair that is?

While I do agree that a level 56 rogue can solo arena in less than 3 minutes, I want to point out that a lot of mages and warriors out there could easily solo it too. Though it may take longer, probably around three minutes for non-maxed out mages. No idea how long for warriors at the moment. Just saying.

Avaree
08-11-2016, 05:24 PM

No to scaling arena. The arena alienated tanks from parties. Vial prices should remain affordable, and fossils are arcane rarity meaning they should be rare. The arena has its place for aps, and planar pendant ingredients.

Previously stated similar in thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?365109-Arena&p=2556551&viewfull=1#post2556551

If the arena is updated, make it useful like the suggestion: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?365109-Arena&p=2556552&viewfull=1#post2556552

Caerama
08-12-2016, 01:16 PM
hmm good idea upthere

transcendmp860
08-13-2016, 02:29 PM
I remember when they were 10k .after they increased 200k-500k and dropped again

Glass
08-21-2016, 09:54 PM
vial should be reborn!! Also shuyal arena too
it was fun

Vrazicak
08-21-2016, 10:11 PM
Arena hasn't changed since level 41 cap lol, do something about it.

Energizeric
08-21-2016, 10:32 PM
I'm against the scaling of anything. Back in seasons 2-5, I told STS they were going to have a problem in the future with all of the elite dungeon scaling, and it became so much of an issue that it killed the mid levels of this game and STS finally realized their error and stopped the scaling.

If they want, let them add a new arena called the Glintstone Arena or something like that. Leave the old dungeons alone. The more mid and low level dungeons you scale to end game, the more and more boring the mid levels become.

As Nekro becomes more and more obtainable, it's my hope that they will add a new and more difficult to obtain pet that will replace Nekro as the best pet in the game. That is natural game progression how it should be.

Iliketolol
08-22-2016, 11:03 AM
I'm against the scaling of anything. Back in seasons 2-5, I told STS they were going to have a problem in the future with all of the elite dungeon scaling, and it became so much of an issue that it killed the mid levels of this game and STS finally realized their error and stopped the scaling.

If they want, let them add a new arena called the Glintstone Arena or something like that. Leave the old dungeons alone. The more mid and low level dungeons you scale to end game, the more and more boring the mid levels become.

As Nekro becomes more and more obtainable, it's my hope that they will add a new and more difficult to obtain pet that will replace Nekro as the best pet in the game. That is natural game progression how it should be.
Agree @@ we need a new badass pet!

Fredystern
08-22-2016, 06:44 PM

Agree, dont scale the arena and make another arena and we can acces both fron hoxx