PDA

View Full Version : Help StS!

Ichisensei
08-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Let me start off by giving you this piece of info. I had willingly given someone my information(yes, this was incredibly stupid, but liking someone makes me prone to stupidity). This player goes by the in game names Zhinkia/Akhoni. She had gotten into my gmail and changed my password. She then went into my in-game character (Tensensei) and did God knows what with it. This was done around 8:30 or so earlier this morning, EST. I know that I probably wont get my stuff back since I was idiotic enough to give my info...but if you can put a stop to this player and make sure he/she doesn't do the same to other players, that would be great!!! Please do something about this terrible blight to our otherwise awesome community!!

yubaraj
08-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Let me start off by giving you this piece of info. I had willingly given someone my information(yes, this was incredibly stupid, but liking someone makes me prone to stupidity). This player goes by the in game names Zhinkia/Akhoni. She had gotten into my gmail and changed my password. She then went into my in-game character (Tensensei) and did God knows what with it. This was done around 8:30 or so earlier this morning, EST. I know that I probably wont get my stuff back since I was idiotic enough to give my info...but if you can put a stop to this player and make sure he/she doesn't do the same to other players, that would be great!!! Please do something about this terrible blight to our otherwise awesome community!!
I hope you reset your password and got gmail back.

See you in the game.

Ichisensei
08-09-2016, 12:14 AM
I hope you reset your password and got gmail back.

See you in the game.

yeah, I reset all my info, but it takes a few business days to get a new password, since my cell's on the fritz at this time. We'll see if I have my items or not...here's to hoping!