PDA

View Full Version : Virtual joystick and whispers

sweetnsour
09-14-2011, 12:17 PM
My suggestion is to have a moveable virtual joystick, you guys did not think about the scale from a phone to an IPAD..... It's on the TOP left corner and not useable at all unless you slump and sit weird..also
When people whisper you, there should be a way to TOUCH the name to reply..typing /tell while fighting and doing a dungeon isn't going to happen...or touching the person and have a BIG screen block your view just to touch message, then whisper and having to close out the BIG screen, and your prolly dead..lol..anyway hope you guys can do something about this!

Samhayne
09-14-2011, 12:19 PM
In the next update, when you receive a tell, it will go to your "notification list" that you can quickly reply from without having to type the /t <name> and all that.

Redbridge
09-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Being able to move the joystick on the iPad would be nice. Im forever selecting the fifth member in a full party...

In the next update, when you receive a tell, it will go to your "notification list" that you can quickly reply from without having to type the /t <name> and all that.

Sweet... Thanks for the heads up.

Navygreen
09-14-2011, 12:27 PM

cool!

sweetnsour
09-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Well that's good! Anything about a virtual joystick in the future? :saturn:

Rob Prose
09-14-2011, 01:37 PM
I as well am a iPad user and I would like the option to move my joystick. Sweet hit the nail on the head about the hunched sitting position. I don't know if it would be too difficult for STS to make it so that players could customize their interface and put what they want where they want it on the screen but that would be very nice if i could move some less used buttons off my screen and make more room for skills.

bronislav84
09-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Um you guys know there's a /r command for instant reply to last person, right?

Notification area would be nice though, for both games. Wonder if PL will ever get the floating quest log like SL.

nubie
09-14-2011, 09:59 PM
I as well am a iPad user and I would like the option to move my joystick. Sweet hit the nail on the head about the hunched sitting position. I don't know if it would be too difficult for STS to make it so that players could customize their interface and put what they want where they want it on the screen but that would be very nice if i could move some less used buttons off my screen and make more room for skills.

I agree. I several times during hunt taping other members icon, and get inside the profile menu. I almost killed by mobs.
If the joystick can be move to middle right it'll be better.