PDA

View Full Version : 1.0.2 Content Update (69085)

asommers
09-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Ready, Set, Action! The space station of Slouch-O Productions is home to some of the galaxy's finest films. However, this entertainment powerhouse is now in danger of becoming film history itself. Disgruntled droids have rioted and caused harm to all humans aboard. With the station dangerously close to destruction, you must help Slouch-O's crew regain control of the studio.

FREE New campaign! Visit the Blackstar hangar to travel to the studio's space station
Level Cap increased to 30! (31 for the hardcore)
All new weapons, gear, and vanity items!
All new dungeons! Explore the sets of three classic films, see the Hall of Films and more!
Face off with all new enemies and traps! From film crew droids to falling sand bags. Watch your step or it may be your last act!

FREE DAILY ENHANCER!! Visit your local Enhancer Terminal every day for your FREE 3x Combo enhancer!
Added Deal of the Day!
Simplified the tutorial
After leaving tutorial, characters will start in Dynastar Level 1.
Quick joining will now prefer to put you in a dungeon with friends, all other things being equal.
Fixed incorrect stat bonuses being granted for the level 10 & 15 GloTech boots.
Fixed bug with Operative Auto-Leveling not correctly granting skill points at certain levels.
Fixing Ninjana Bandana hole in the back of the player's head
Rearranged hud menu to confuse players
Armor/damage/experience/speed multipliers and loot chances should now stack
You can no longer purchase guild charter multiple times with gold
Fixed guild preview halls being being displayed in the joinable game list
You can no longer retrieve a completed auction if the gold award would put you over the gold limit.
You can no longer purchase gold with platinum if it would put you over the gold limit.
Buying a recipe sends you back to the recipe list

octavos
09-14-2011, 03:47 PM
thx for update :)
No chat button gone on my xperia play

Cascade
09-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Yesss! Thanks devs!

Hankomachos
09-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Nice. More neglect for my pl characters. :(

Carth
09-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Awesome! Thanks Spacetime Studios!

kingmog
09-14-2011, 03:56 PM

it's...different and confused me a little lolXD

and question about the combo elixir, will it be permanently there or is it only for a limited period of time?

EDIT: the elixir is 2x buff not 3x:o

Flip
09-14-2011, 03:58 PM
thx for update :)
No chat button gone on my xperia play

The chat button is now the chat window itself. Saves some space =)

octavos
09-14-2011, 04:04 PM
The chat button is now the chat window itself. Saves some space =)

Fantastico, maybe a system warning every 5-10 minutes to clear confusion
not everyone like me lives on a computer daily lol

emotions button dont work

Ebalere
09-14-2011, 04:18 PM

ROFL!

Flip
09-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Known Issue: When you hit the "Reply" button on the notification window the chat window will automatically fill out "/tell whoevermessagedyou". This text is highlighted, so if you just start typing then the "/tell whoevermessagedyou" portion will be overwritten, causing your response to go to local chat.
Workaround: Tap Reply, then tap once to the right of the highlighted text to remove the highlighting. Then type your reply and send.

This will be fixed in the next full client update.

tearacan
09-14-2011, 05:14 PM
is there a way to change the size of the chat window like before?

Rolocoaster
09-14-2011, 05:45 PM
the flash effect in the sloucho levels is ridicuously bright ! already have people saying its affecting their eyes . The flash effect in symphony in Nuris hallow in Pl was fine but this is too bright . Its causing a quick strain on my eyes and also a headache. Just thought i would let devs know. Other than that its a fun campaign . Especially boss at end

krazii
09-14-2011, 05:48 PM
Awesome news, thanks again STS for the new content, look forward to making my way through it.

bronislav84
09-14-2011, 05:48 PM

ROFL!Um seriously? I'm already confused. What's this about? O.O

Question: Are there finally going to be shields in SL?

Vathrik
09-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Hopefully something is coming down the pipe to make guild chat easier. Having to shift to the alternate keyboard to get to the / and then back to other keyboard and type g each time before I type on my ipad is frustrating. A simple little button on the side of the chat window to tap to open chat with /g already added would be great.

Centavo
09-14-2011, 07:00 PM
So my guy is 1200/7500 into 26. Is this level suppose to stay hardcore even though cap went up?

The Dord
09-14-2011, 07:23 PM
So my guy is 1200/7500 into 26. Is this level suppose to stay hardcore even though cap went up?

No way... That's got to be a bug!! 8(

Also my emotes disappear every time I try to enable them and I touch the screen.

Moogerfooger
09-14-2011, 07:39 PM
My virtual joystick is randomly jamming occasionally into the upper right or upper left quadrants. Ping is good, and rebooted and still happens. 3GS.

Quick chat too close to virtual joystick.

Annoying quest checkbox is still the annoying quest check box.

Ephemeris
09-14-2011, 07:58 PM
My virtual joystick is randomly jamming occasionally into the upper right or upper left quadrants. Ping is good, and rebooted and still happens. 3GS.

The same thing happened to my on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 -- my toon was just running on auto-pilot, hugging the walls, for no apparent reason. I was able to resolve this by opening my player menu.

Cascade
09-14-2011, 08:04 PM

ROFL!Um seriously? I'm already confused. What's this about? O.O

Question: Are there finally going to be shields in SL?

Yes, there are shields in SL now as well as purples.

bronislav84
09-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Sweet. Thanks for the info Cascade.

And wow the new UI setup is way different. The placement of the emotes menu not being there all the time is interesting. PL totally needs to be like this or it's going to be confusing going back and forth, playing both.

famouzdev
09-14-2011, 09:15 PM
Same issues on evo 3d, no move and shoot aswell

CanonicalKoi
09-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Sorry it's only a green, but I just got this:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/shield-1.png

Moogerfooger
09-14-2011, 09:25 PM
And wow the new UI setup is way different. The placement of the emotes menu not being there all the time is interesting. PL totally needs to be like this or it's going to be confusing going back and forth, playing both.

Or the UI of PL, which isn't broken, should stay the way it is and SL could go back to the way it was :)

Bakoffmycandy
09-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Rearranged hud to confuse players Lmao

I really like how clean the hud is now. Should have the option to have more than 4 abilities on screen at a time imo, but it is impressive!

CanonicalKoi
09-14-2011, 09:56 PM
I just tried the new tutorial and I really think the other one was better. The new one doesn't give nearly as much info and it no longer has people open chests or equip gear or weapons. I know you want to get people up and playing as quickly as possible, but the old tutorial teaching them basics like equipping things or that they should be opening chests was a good thing. It also boots your baby char immediately into the first level of Dynastar instead of getting them acquainted with their home base. I found it very hard to talk to the Dynastar CEO while simultaneously taking out four guards. It was a baby Op so she did it, but still. ;-)

Dark Avenger
09-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Awesome. Thanx for the update. Few questions though. When he update happened I was around 4k towards reaching 26 and then when the updatee happent it put me at like 700/1300 for 26...what's up witth that? And also did you guys fix the problem with the protection form the engis not stacking?

And I got a sheild that the name is half green and half yellow :/

Noobbe
09-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Hey - sorry no screen shot. Am lvl 25 with all quests completed before the content update. When I received the new content update, I was looking for the "helper" arrow under my char to help me find the new quest. I went looking for the next quest hint in the Numa Prime base (yeah, I found it at the Blackstar base after..), and the quest arrow wasn't an "arrow", it was all messed up and hard to see.

Elf-Orc-Naga
09-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Just notice that its hard to lvl up now compared than before i Am now on my 2nd char? Did they adjust? Then give free 5 min elixir?