PDA

View Full Version : Emotes display glitched and camera rotation troubles

CanonicalKoi
09-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Love the look of the new map! I really want to go thru it slowly next time and take in the scenery. But I found two problems:

1. The emotes display (at least on the iPad) is messed up:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/emotes.png

And I as having a lot of problems with my screen freezing. The group would be running along, make a right turn, I'd try to pan right and couldn't. It was an intermittent problem throughout the whole map, but seemed to be worst in the first level. After a short while, the camera would unfreeze and allow me to pan again.

Flip
09-14-2011, 05:39 PM
We saw this after we patched up on one of our iPads. Still investigating why it happened, but force closing the app and relaunching seems to have fixed it for us. Give it a try?

IBNobody
09-14-2011, 06:36 PM
At least you have them!

I disabled emotes on my character, and now the emote option is missing. I have no way of turning them back on.

They aren't present in the menu or above my joypad.

CanonicalKoi
09-14-2011, 06:41 PM
We saw this after we patched up on one of our iPads. Still investigating why it happened, but force closing the app and relaunching seems to have fixed it for us. Give it a try?

Yup, yup that worked for the emotes. Thanks, Flip!

The Dord
09-14-2011, 07:36 PM
On the iPad as well. I try to enable emotes but as soon as I try to touch them they disappear.

CanonicalKoi
09-14-2011, 07:51 PM
On the iPad as well. I try to enable emotes but as soon as I try to touch them they disappear.

Yikes! Just tried on mine and if you touch anywhere on the screen to move, the emotes vanish. If you press one, it works, but then they all disappear.

The Dord
09-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Yikes! Just tried on mine and if you touch anywhere on the screen to move, the emotes vanish. If you press one, it works, but then they all disappear.
Kinda makes the director boss a tad more difficult to say at the least.

CanonicalKoi
09-14-2011, 08:01 PM

Lol! Yeah, the pictures were glitched before but they stayed there. :D

The Dord
09-15-2011, 09:23 PM
Bonus problem: now my health and energy pot icons are gone!!!

Flip
09-16-2011, 09:35 AM
Not a bug, that's how the emote panel works now.

When you enter the Director fight a special emote panel opens that contains the 4 emotes needed. This panel stays open until you leave the map.

Bonus problem: now my health and energy pot icons are gone!!!
Health and Energy stimpack buttons now only appear when you are in a PVE map.

The Dord
09-16-2011, 07:30 PM
But I liked it when the emotes stayed on the screen! Booooo xD