PDA

View Full Version : how to get unbanned!!!??????????

IneedHhelp
06-23-2010, 09:27 PM
:confused:my brother got banned on his acc and i cant get on my own accc it says account currently banned soo how long or how to get un banned it ban evryones acc on my ip can u please un ban so i can play pocket legends please!:confused::rolleyes:

Royce
06-23-2010, 09:32 PM
They usually ban by device I think (though I suppose they could have a variety of methods), so it isn't your IP, it's that no one can play on the devices the banned player used. Anyway, the devs do not discuss bannings publicly. You need to email them at support[AT]spacetimestudios.com

oreoman
06-23-2010, 10:35 PM
i got booted to it suckes how long till they unboot me becouse im a paying costamer and i just bot tin plats and i wont a refund of all my money if i cant play

oreoman
06-23-2010, 10:37 PM
and im level 30 to. i have 145 purple items this just suckes

Rebel
06-23-2010, 11:37 PM
First off, Oreoman, please use the edit button so as to not add double posts. Secondly, yes, you payed for your plat, BUT you also broke PL game rules. You should have known about the rules, therefore, knowing what you were doing to get banned was wrong. That is the reason that you got banned. Yes, you might've payed the price for Plat, but you also payed the price for your mistake. (I thought that the line in bold was pretty catchy. I may have to start using that more often!) ;)

vulgarstrike
06-23-2010, 11:39 PM
oreoman you néed to stop filling up the forums with your useless words. thanks.

Samhayne
06-23-2010, 11:58 PM
They usually ban by device I think (though I suppose they could have a variety of methods), so it isn't your IP, it's that no one can play on the devices the banned player used. Anyway, the devs do not discuss bannings publicly. You need to email them at support[AT]spacetimestudios.com

Royce summed it up pretty well there.

Locking thread.