PDA

View Full Version : How to kill driod boss newest one

alexjp
09-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey guys I was with a team trying to kill the newest boss. My team and I were just killing him regularly but it was so hard. It kept saying act now or something like that. One guy noticed emotes on the screen when it said that. To kill him faster you have to use the emote it shows and if u do it to all the portal pad things it will disable his shield for a few secs. Other then that just make sure engs just keep healing and just keep attacking.

LegalShet
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM
sometimes it doesnt let me click the emote o.o
is that normal =/?

alexjp
09-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Ye I think so because like sometimes I click the emote it goes and I miss so I try to click it fast again and it doesn't work

CanonicalKoi
09-14-2011, 06:36 PM
I think this works -- stand on the "acting platforms", they look like small portal pads. Watch the sign boards around them. They light up with musical notes, "ha ha ha" or a hand. Every time it did that, I either hit the dance, lol or wave emotes, depending. It then said "Acting platform charged" and it seemed like I was doing a heck of a lot more damage during the charged period. There's two or three of the platforms, so if this works, with a number of team mates doing it, we should be able to take him down quicker. Unless I'm totally screwy, which is always possible.

LegalShet
09-14-2011, 06:42 PM
I think this works -- stand on the "acting platforms", they look like small portal pads. Watch the sign boards around them. They light up with musical notes, "ha ha ha" or a hand. Every time it did that, I either hit the dance, lol or wave emotes, depending. It then said "Acting platform charged" and it seemed like I was doing a heck of a lot more damage during the charged period. There's two or three of the platforms, so if this works, with a number of team mates doing it, we should be able to take him down quicker. Unless I'm totally screwy, which is always possible.

ahh perfect. maybe we both drank the same water.
but i think that works too >_<!
awesome

CanonicalKoi
09-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Yay! Madness loves company. ;)

alexjp
09-14-2011, 06:44 PM

Ye that's what I did

LegalShet
09-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Yay! Madness loves company. ;)
ahaha ive been practicing my evil laugh since last time ;)
MUAHUAHAUAH -chokes- ahuaha... okay still needs work -_-

but off to kill the boss. thanks hun <3 :D

frostine
09-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Emotes are displayed around the joystick/controller for this very purpose. They only appear there in the droid boss room. When he says 'it's time to act' an emote is displayed. Someone needs to be standing on the platform and press the correct emote from the four options when the time is right. I tried it and a message was displayed on the screen that said something about the droid being damaged. I noticed his damage meter go down a little from my 'bad acting'. Even before you start the battle, when the screen zooms in on boss upon entering the room a hint is given to use 'emotes'. Every time I go to this boss with a group they think I'm joking, ignore me, or saying something rude...then they die or waste a ton of stims -.- One person thought the bosses response to using emotes was a bug that would be 'fixed in next patch'...um lol? Anyway...hope I run into some people who are willing to test this further with me.

Navygreen
09-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Don't you love having to figure out these kinds of things hahaa. Nice!

frostine
09-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah...it is a creative way to do a boss kill to say the least. :smile:

Kakatoa91
09-15-2011, 12:16 PM
Easy boss.

Faster way atm is doin the actin on all the platform spots. It add lots of dmg to the boss and end the boss skill.

If u want u can skip the actin, as long u have good engi no prob at all to kill him.

For the lazy team or those who cant handle, theres a safer spot to backstab the boss.

BodMaster
09-15-2011, 12:48 PM
ahaha ive been practicing my evil laugh since last time ;)
MUAHUAHAUAH -chokes- ahuaha... okay still needs work -_-

A tiny tinchy little bit more evil :p

Yep did same as these.. it a says when you go in room.. something like **use emotes to dazzle** pretty self explanatory but it this always helps also :)

frostine
09-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Tried it out again...when you use the proper emote on the correct platform the boss drops his shield (white rings surrounding him in circles). He loses HP from your acting aka emoticon use and you can also destroy his HP even further by attacking as a group before he raises his shield again. You're rather safe on the platforms and don't need to worry about sand bags falling on your heads. I did it on my engineer and it was awesome. I stayed on the commandos and kept them healed. I then did it on my commando and had to beg and plead for heals when there were two other engis in the room. It was at that point when I realized all I had to do was stand on the platform and press the right emote to do damage even though I couldn't use my taunting skills because the healers wouldn't heal. They insisted on standing where bags would fall on their heads and atk the bosses shield. Somehow I was safe and didn't die.

-CkaOs-
09-15-2011, 02:01 PM
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy255/givan562/20110914220212.jpg

Basically what frostine said to do...
Platform Screen:

Hands = Wave Emote
The words "Ha Ha" = LOL(Laugh) Emote
Musical Notes = Dance Emote

Hope this helps.