PDA

View Full Version : Flaimgames

flaimdude
06-23-2010, 09:34 PM
From the mind of the awesome guy who brought you Flaimstore comes...

Flaimgames!

That's right. Bored of grinding? Already level 45 with more money than you can count? Just need a distraction? Then add Flaimgames (he's wearing the fiery leather, you can't miss him!) to your friends list and let the fun begin!

As of right now, the only game that is set up (and still in testing) is the Money Lottery. Simple enough, you pay the entrance fee, get assigned your number, and I use a RNG (random number generator) to determine the winner! The winner then gets ALL* of the winnings, and instantly gets richer! Think it's fake? Think I'm lying, or I'm rigging the game? Have no fear- all of the players, amount of money, and RNG will be broadcasted right from my computer!

<soon to be the link to my screencast>

Note that this is still in testing, and I will be adding more games later! ;)

*minus a meager 5% hosting fee

Royce
06-23-2010, 09:36 PM
Very cool but cmon, should totally be Flaimgaims

flaimdude
06-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Haha, no thanks. ;) That's too hard to read, lol.

tjornan
06-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Nice... Do u make any profit? Btw u sound like billy mayss asking us questions like that

flaimdude
06-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Nice... Do u make any profit? Btw u sound like billy mayss asking us questions like that

*minus a meager 5% hosting fee

;) Lol, well Billy Mays sold lots of stuff so hopefully that's good. :D

Cascade
06-24-2010, 12:13 AM
Sweet can't wait to see this great job developing this Flaim. :D

flaimdude
06-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Haha thanks man! So far, everything is good, except the screencast is horrible quality. Once I figure out a way to have a good quality screencast, we will be good to go. :)

flaimdude
06-24-2010, 10:06 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I just had a huge breakthrough: I discovered QuickTime Screencaster, which allows for high-quality screencasts! :) All I have to do is get it set up and Flaimgames should be ready for friday! Hm... Flaimgame Fridays, how does that sound? :)

Cascade
06-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Awesome! So how does this work exactly?

flaimdude
06-24-2010, 10:17 PM
What, the lottery or the screencast?

Cascade
06-24-2010, 10:17 PM
Both what is a screencast?

flaimdude
06-24-2010, 10:22 PM
The lottery is simple: peeps (usually about 10) pay a fee to my account Flaimgames (usually about 200g), and get put on a list. I then use a random number generator to determine the winner, and they get all of the money (minus 5%). A screencast is a live video of someone's computer screen. I'll be using it to show people that I'm not ripping them off and that I'm using a legit random number generator instead of rigging it or something, lol.

Cascade
06-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Ah, ok I get it! Well it sounds like this is gunna be awesome :) Also while your here how do you make it so like it says Check out my Market here. And the here is the link to my market. I don't know how to do this lol. Please help. :)

flaimdude
07-29-2010, 03:03 PM
"Added /roll command, to roll a random number that other people can see." FLAIMGAMES IS GEARING UP FOR BUSINESS. :D

Cascade
07-29-2010, 03:05 PM
Finally! Took long enough! :D

flaimdude
07-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Still haven't been able to get a good streaming site, thinking about just doing a chatroom. :)