PDA

View Full Version : Star legends story!!!!!

thefirehawk
09-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Hey guys im in the prosses of making a star legends story. it will be about ten chapters having to do with the generall overiew of sl in fist person view i will keep you gus updated.:victorious:

Heres a preview its a slow start but it will get better

It’s the year of 3278 A.D and the United States of America has just finished the incredible new space station called the USS blackstar, to get Engineers, Commandos, and Operatives like me a base to live. An Engineer is a human support with medium armor and hand blasters while on the other hand a commando is a human tank with heavy armor and big strong weapons, but with me I’m an operative which is a human DPS which means drops with light armor and duel wield blasters. While we are hear we must clear the other bases of enemies like the red sun, cycorp offices, Delta 7, and Numa Prime bases.

Cascade
09-14-2011, 08:09 PM
Awesome cant wait to read it! Maybe give us a preview chapter eh? ;)

longsteak
09-14-2011, 10:01 PM
guys*
I hope you use spell check :P

Cahaun
09-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Once I learn to draw better with my awesome ideas I will try and draw a cover art. :p
(P.s here is an example of a picture idea for the sake of randomness: an Ursan Tank and a Human Commando in an arm wrestling match. Who will win? :p)