PDA

View Full Version : Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!

Waug
08-09-2016, 09:19 AM

Groaning
08-09-2016, 10:28 AM
I love how all the pallies at l76/77 magically turned into int Mages at l80 smh
All respect for ppl who stayed pally/those who were int and stayed int

Waug
08-09-2016, 10:56 AM
I love how all the pallies at l76/77 magically turned into int Mages at l80 smh
All respect for ppl who stayed pally/those who were int and stayed int
Lol they didn't turn magically, they still mostly str, L78 wand with str gear, and some just not pure int.

Congeniality
08-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Lol they didn't turn magically, they still mostly str, L78 wand with str gear, and some just not pure int.

Do you believe in magic :P? But on a serious note Family has always been a guild that rolls with whatever is op atm, or could you say.... what's OPest. :P

Iheybeautiful
08-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Photoshop skills on point

Groaning
08-09-2016, 06:28 PM

:0 oh I didn't know that

Magic Sword
08-10-2016, 08:28 PM
I don't get it tho?

Waug
08-11-2016, 09:08 AM
I don't get it tho?

Umm probably it need an educated mind to get the irony.

Magic Sword
08-11-2016, 02:37 PM

oh ofc cuz education directly relates to playing PL, a game which has been abandoned even by its developers

thanks for clearing it up

maybe after several college degrees I will know what "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!" means

Waug
08-11-2016, 09:27 PM
oh ofc cuz education directly relates to playing PL, a game which has been abandoned even by its developers

maybe after several college degrees I will know what "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!" means

Umm ofc big things can be hidden in so called small things, for example, in childhood how many children try to know the theory that why a ball jump back from ground and it always tend to fall back to ground whereas he play with ball so much.

Maybe not several but after atleast one degree probably you would be able to do this - " uneducated guess appreciated "

Magic Sword
08-11-2016, 09:52 PM
Umm ofc big things can be hidden in so called small things, for example, in childhood how many children try to know the theory that why a ball jump back from ground and it always tend to fall back to ground whereas he play with ball so much.
what did i just read? pretty sure no child ever has "tried to know" that theory if what you just described is in fact a theory of any kind

Maybe not several but after atleast one degree probably you would be able to do this - " uneducated guess appreciated "
so you are saying after going through a formal education, i would be able to make an UNeducated guess

Waug
08-11-2016, 10:03 PM
what did i just read? pretty sure no child ever has "tried to know" that theory if what you just described is in fact a theory of any kind

so you are saying after going through a formal education, i would be able to make an UNeducated guess

It was just an example to show that big things can be hidden in small looking things :)

Lol u forget your own post so early? I quoted u from another thread, you wont be ble to DO that, PROBABLY u would be able to SAY that :)

P.S.: I forget to say,

..if what you just described is in fact a theory of any kind
wow, You still thinks that IF there's any theory, I'm afraid that you've any BASIC physics knowledge, that's comes under basic education :(

Magic Sword
08-11-2016, 10:08 PM
tbh i have no idea what that was an example of
maybe you could draw a diagram

also when i said that, it actually made sense :boxing:

XghostzX
08-11-2016, 10:21 PM
Thought you had to be part STR to be in Fam . . .

Waug
08-11-2016, 10:22 PM
tbh i have no idea what that was an example of
maybe you could draw a diagram

also when i said that, it actually made sense :boxing:

You've any doubt that big things can be hidden in small things? if no, you don't need any example to understand that in the first place.

Magic Sword
08-11-2016, 10:25 PM
You've any doubt that big things can be hidden in small things? if no, you don't need any example to understand that in the first place.

just lost in ur wording, thankfully a nice picture/diagram wont have any syntax errors

Waug
08-11-2016, 10:37 PM
just lost in ur wording, thankfully a nice picture/diagram wont have any syntax errors

U lost at my wording or at justifying ur posts? whatever, Let's come to here again.

Education does not directly relates to PLAYING PL, but to understand the Irony of this thread. Don't get me wrong, I don't start to talk about education here in game forum, but if anyone do (Just like you did in another thread) I'd really love to check how much education he has but unfortunately it's another irony that those peoples talks about education who actually lacking it, most probably.

Suentous PO
08-12-2016, 08:34 AM
wow, You still thinks that IF there's any theory, I'm afraid that you've any BASIC physics knowledge, that's comes under basic education :(

As long as we're questioning each other's education and attempting to lecture physics:
Gravity isn't a theory it's a phenomenon and one of the 4 fundamental forces in physics. One uses the theory of general relativity to describe gravity although.

Trenton
08-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Hey Waug how old are you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Waug
08-12-2016, 11:11 AM
As long as we're questioning each other's education and attempting to lecture physics:
Gravity isn't a theory it's a phenomenon and one of the 4 fundamental forces in physics. One uses the theory of general relativity to describe gravity although.

Now this seems to be lecture attempt tho, lol. Whatever

I didn't use the term "gravity" ever, thus never ever said gravity is theory, neither it can be called lecture that's because I didn't describe it, it was used as a small example that how small looking things can have way bigger matter related to it.

Magic Sword
08-12-2016, 02:46 PM
U lost at my wording or at justifying ur posts? whatever, Let's come to here again.

ahhh you were describing gravity, thank you sue for that clarification

so you are saying that gravity directly impacts "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!"

honestly there isnt really a physics engine in PL so i dont think gravity has anything to do with their stat distribution

Suentous PO
08-12-2016, 08:39 PM

I didn't use the term "gravity" ever, thus never ever said gravity is theory,

In your example

the 2 factors in the ball bouncing are gravity vs the stored potential energy of the ball. Neither are theory scientifically. If you weren't referencing gravity it's confusing frankly.
Note, I did not question your education level as you have towards others, I've simply stated facts.

Magic Sword
08-12-2016, 08:56 PM
I'm afraid that you've any BASIC physics knowledge

im sry that even having a small amount of knowledge scares u

Java
08-12-2016, 09:20 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160813/b67ed52d693526acbf936040df170d69.jpg

Waug
08-12-2016, 10:11 PM
so you are saying that gravity directly impacts "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!"

honestly there isnt really a physics engine in PL so i dont think gravity has anything to do with their stat distribution

im sry that even having a small amount of knowledge scares u

You're trying to say, I'm comparing PL's physics with my example? where I clearly mention "for example" and it was just an example to justify a fact. Silly

LOL, Magic sword, more you're talking, more you clearing the fact that you're unable to understand even small facts, thus it's just worthless to waste my time on you, so i wont even bother to reply on such childish comments anymore. and my final word to you would be - Get over it please, uneducated minds cant get all these.

Waug
08-12-2016, 10:38 PM

In your example

the 2 factors in the ball bouncing are gravity vs the stored potential energy of the ball. Neither are theory scientifically. If you weren't referencing gravity it's confusing frankly.
Note, I did not question your education level as you have towards others, I've simply stated facts.

Well my friend, you want, so let it be -

Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation tells us:

"Every point mass attracts every single point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is directly proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses."

It does not answer my question in the example - "the theory that why"
Newton's law of gravity DOES NOT ANSWER THAT WHY GRAVITY HAPPENS. We use Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to explain why things fall. So why ball fall would be still theory. I'd only make mistake if I'd name gravity, the Newton's Law of gravity, it is not theory, it's well established law.

But let me tell you, I don't have any intention, neither I do question about others education level in a game forum as I kept saying, but magic sword did in a different thread earlier-

[quote]uneducated guess appreciated

Whereas the way he talked and used his logic in this whole thread, atleast I've clear understanding about his education level & Age level, it does not matter what others think though.

Suentous PO
08-12-2016, 11:43 PM

Ok,

"Every point mass attracts every single point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is directly proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses."

It does not answer my question in the example - "the theory that why" [quoted from my post] Newton's law of gravity DOES NOT ANSWER THAT WHY GRAVITY HAPPENS. We use Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to explain why things fall. So why ball fall would be still theory. I'd only make mistake if I'd name gravity, the Newton's Law of gravity, it is not theory, it's well established law.

You do not understand the difference in scientific nomenclature what a theory entails.
" so why ball fall is still theory" is completely incorrect in peer review nomenclature.
The answer in to

'answer my question in the example - "the theory that why" Newtons laws of gravity does not answer that why gravity happens'
Seems to show that you do not unsderstand the four fundamental forces of physics.

Waug
08-13-2016, 12:34 AM
Ok,

You do not understand the difference in scientific nomenclature what a theory entails.
" so why ball fall is still theory" is completely incorrect in peer review nomenclature.
The answer in to
You actually ain't calling me incorrect, you just called modern physics incorrect, cause whatever I said in here is totally based on modern physics -

It does not answer my question in the example - "the theory that why" [quoted from my post] Newton's law of gravity DOES NOT ANSWER THAT WHY GRAVITY HAPPENS. We use Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to explain why things fall. So why ball fall would be still theory. I'd only make mistake if I'd name gravity, the Newton's Law of gravity, it is not theory, it's well established law.

You need to research about this matter, and if you find anything wrong, you should correct me then with proper proof to back it up. Untli then I'm not gonna argue on such baseless acquisition.

Seems to show that you do not unsderstand the four fundamental forces of physics.

Seems bogus, could you quote me anywhere saying anything against fundamental forces of nature?

As I said above, I'm done here until you can really bring solid logic or proof.

Suentous PO
08-13-2016, 08:43 AM
"You just called modern physics incorrect"- op
No I didn't, I said your statement "why a ball falls is still theory" is incorrect.

You also said "newtons law of gravity does not answer that why gravity happens" which ignored the fact that gravity is a fundamental force. The reason why is that gravity is a fundamental force, that's the answer.

The word theory does not contradict law in scientific nomenclature. Theory doesn't mean it's unknown.

Magic Sword
08-13-2016, 09:43 AM
You're trying to say, I'm comparing PL's physics with my example? where I clearly mention "for example" and it was just an example to justify a fact. Silly

LOL, Magic sword, more you're talking, more you clearing the fact that you're unable to understand even small facts, thus it's just worthless to waste my time on you, so i wont even bother to reply on such childish comments anymore. and my final word to you would be - Get over it please, uneducated minds cant get all these.
I do hope you mean that you are unable to explain small facts

I know your theory or whatever was an example, but it still doesn't have anything to do with your original post which I simply asked what it meant and you went off on some physics rant.

So just let me ask:
What fact was your example justifying?

Waug
08-13-2016, 10:07 AM
"You just called modern physics incorrect"- op
No I didn't, I said your statement "why a ball falls is still theory" is incorrect.

You also said "newtons law of gravity does not answer that why gravity happens" which ignored the fact that gravity is a fundamental force. The reason why is that gravity is a fundamental force, that's the answer.

The word theory does not contradict law in scientific nomenclature. Theory doesn't mean it's unknown.

I wanna quote something from an .edu site -
...Newton's tremendous achievement, helped by the precise astronomical data and Kepler's inferences, describes gravity's behavior for most practical purposes, but fails to answer why there is gravity in the first place...

Source : https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=175
[read it carefully]
Not this only site,If you search in any reliable source, you'll find that this statement -

is not incorrect anywhere. I don't think i need to say something else.

Magic Sword
08-13-2016, 10:21 AM
I don't think i need to say something else.
I mean you do if you want to make any sense out of all this madness

So just let me ask:

Beckonstomp
08-13-2016, 08:27 PM
Hey Waug how old are you?

Wow Trent I thought it was rude to ask how old a girl is hahahahahahahahah

Trenton
08-13-2016, 08:34 PM
Wow Trent I thought it was rude to ask how old a girl is hahahahahahahahah
Waiting for Allen to be banned

Waug
08-13-2016, 09:49 PM
I mean you do if you want to make any sense out of all this madness

Magic Sword
08-13-2016, 09:52 PM
So just let me ask:

Solid answer, thanks for explaining yourself :watermelon:

Waug
08-13-2016, 11:17 PM
Ur asking something that has been told several times, if u really want go back and read everything.

But still it would be same from u, I know , as silly, u didn't take my quote as answer but took .. Which was to complete 11 chars, how silly as usual

Roachroyale
08-14-2016, 12:28 AM
I now feel confident going into physics this year.

Magic Sword
08-14-2016, 08:55 AM

It was just an example to show that big things can be hidden in small looking things :)

Lol u forget your own post so early? I quoted u from another thread, you wont be ble to DO that, PROBABLY u would be able to SAY that :)

P.S.: I forget to say,

Education does not directly relates to PLAYING PL, but to understand the Irony of this thread. Don't get me wrong, I don't start to talk about education here in game forum, but if anyone do (Just like you did in another thread) I'd really love to check how much education he has but unfortunately it's another irony that those peoples talks about education who actually lacking it, most probably.

I didn't use the term "gravity" ever, thus never ever said gravity is theory, neither it can be called lecture that's because I didn't describe it, it was used as a small example that how small looking things can have way bigger matter related to it.

But let me tell you, I don't have any intention, neither I do question about others education level in a game forum as I kept saying, but magic sword did in a different thread earlier-

Whereas the way he talked and used his logic in this whole thread, atleast I've clear understanding about his education level & Age level, it does not matter what others think though.

You actually ain't calling me incorrect, you just called modern physics incorrect, cause whatever I said in here is totally based on modern physics -

You need to research about this matter, and if you find anything wrong, you should correct me then with proper proof to back it up. Untli then I'm not gonna argue on such baseless acquisition.

Seems bogus, could you quote me anywhere saying anything against fundamental forces of nature?

As I said above, I'm done here until you can really bring solid logic or proof.

I wanna quote something from an .edu site -

Source : https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=175
[read it carefully]
Not this only site,If you search in any reliable source, you'll find that this statement -

is not incorrect anywhere. I don't think i need to say something else.

Ur asking something that has been told several times, if u really want go back and read everything.

But still it would be same from u, I know , as silly, u didn't take my quote as answer but took .. Which was to complete 11 chars, how silly as usual

There's all of your posts after mine in this thread, not one of them explains your original post of "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!"
and thanks for admitting your last post was just fluff

Waug
08-14-2016, 10:20 AM
There's all of your posts after mine in this thread, not one of them explains your original post of "Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!"
and thanks for admitting your last post was just fluff

and who said I explained? or who said I'll explain?

Magic Sword
08-14-2016, 10:38 AM
and who said I explained? or who said I'll explain?

Ur asking something that has been told several times, if u really want go back and read everything

Uh r u srs?
Whatever dude, guess ur thread just reflects 99% of the current community

Waug
08-14-2016, 10:59 AM
Uh r u srs?
Whatever dude, guess ur thread just reflects 99% of the current community

So just let me ask:

You were asking about the fact and example I used to describe something else not this thread title and that some thing else is explained in those posts you quoted. Those posts doesn't not explain the meaning of the title.

That's why I kept saying ur unable to understand small facts or trying to gather logic that's not there at all.If ur really confused or If you really wanna do argue logically, Start it freshly, I'll be always there to argue with u, unless you try to ignor facts from top to down again.

Magic Sword
08-14-2016, 11:54 AM
If those posts dont have anything to do with the thread, why did you even bring it up if ur "fact" or example has nothing to do with your thread
Let me just bring a bunch of more poorly worded nonsense into this

If you don't want to explain, let me give example when kites fly then lightning and when we found out this theory.
Hope that clears things up

Suentous PO
08-14-2016, 04:33 PM
Glad I got op to read some physics.
What you quoted mentions one failure of Newtonian physics that the standard model we now use does not fail to explain.
But then again this whole arguement is confounded by your engrish & made humerous by your calling people's education in question at the same time.

And Magicsword is correct that this attempted example was irrelevant to this troll thread.
Cheers

Pancakesforsupper
08-14-2016, 08:24 PM
what level is this?

Waug
08-14-2016, 08:24 PM
Glad I got op to read some physics.
The fact is - my words ain't proof neither yours, I need to show proof because I can, because whatever I stated is correct. Same if you need to prove your point, you've to show proof but you can't because you were wrong in those cases. As said My words is not proof that's the reson and needed to post a source, that's does not mean I didn't know rather I explained from begining.

What you quoted mentions one failure of Newtonian physics that the standard model we now use does not fail to explain.
Explained and proved everything, go back and read please,

But then again this whole arguement is confounded by your engrish & made humerous by your calling people's education in question at the same time.

And Magicsword is correct that this attempted example was irrelevant to this troll thread.
Cheers

This is what happens when you try to show someone wrong forcefully, . you wanna support magic sword keep doing, I don't have problem. Because among PL community hyprocrisy and irony is so common, you ain't any exception.

As explained several times that why I called him uneducated, just like anything else (logical) you ignored it. it's fine but defenately in my perspective he talked like uneducated in this whole thread, he's lacking common logic sense and what he says is farm away from actual point, even after giving several chances, he kept doing it, now deserve my ignorance as I'd to one child's post.

Communion
08-14-2016, 11:32 PM
Hmm.. Still a twink, but I guess I will try to understand this thread?

The Int is an Ant,
the tipe which falls into aur pants,
we crowall on the grund dgust tu act owwwwwellllltt.. Lyk.. Ahhhhh..

*crickets crickets*

Your dance!
We sing all the taem,
We swing wen we can,
We cry laff ut lowd,
And whenever we say it is not ur but is of the because its just the becumming of the prokacess inside of mah man!

Well, at least I'm happy to see that there is a because of the it is to just becumeriiiyolderering - ahem

To see that that is a thread of PL still..

HAH! Thats was gud.. That was gud. A thread... Of PL? Get it? HAH GAATEEEMM! HAH! Cuz PL is dying out 3:

Suentous PO
08-15-2016, 12:18 AM
The fact is - my words ain't proof neither yours, I need to show proof because I can, because whatever I stated is correct. Same if you need to prove your point, you've to show proof but you can't because you were wrong in those cases. As said My words is not proof that's the reson and needed to post a source, that's does not mean I didn't know rather I explained from beginning.

I could post links displaying the difference in Newtonian and the standard model, but I now believe this to be a language comprehension problem compounded by the idea that this is some sort fight where one side is right.

no you posted a link to some q & a titled "why do planets have gravity", that's play school level.

This is what happens when you try to show someone wrong forcefully, . you wanna support magic sword keep doing, I don't have problem. Because among PL community hyprocrisy and irony is so common, you ain't any exception.

As explained several times that why I called him uneducated, just like anything else (logical) you ignored it. it's fine but defenately in my perspective he talked like uneducated in this whole thread, he's lacking common logic sense and what he says is farm away from actual point, even after giving several chances, he kept doing it, now deserve my ignorance as I'd to one child's post.

I do like it when you call people uneducated in broken English.
Either way this digression has proven way more interesting than your judgment of what gear someone decides to use.

Waug
08-15-2016, 12:44 AM
No you can't. OPEN CHALLENGE prove this statement wrong -

What you said Q & A is from educational website, hopefully you have idea what .edu site is but that's not problem find your link from any reliable source and prove it here, as said, if you can't, please don't carry forward the topic with absurd logics.

bosstinytitan
08-15-2016, 03:20 PM
This is why I stopped popping in to check on PL

Magic Sword
08-15-2016, 03:23 PM
This is what happens when you try to show someone wrong forcefully(is that a threat? stay away from my house pls), . you wanna support magic sword keep doing, I don't have problem. Because among PL community hyprocrisy and irony is so common, you ain't any exception.

Yeah for sure I am uneducated for drawing a conclusion from your screenshot by using newton's law of gravity as an example.

Sorry that I don't understand your broken English, which kinda determines which of us might be more or less educated

Pancakesforsupper
08-15-2016, 03:23 PM
hi,
PL is fun I use a shiny axe for my bird hit me up if u want to hang out with me in game

Trenton
08-15-2016, 05:43 PM
This is why I stopped popping in to check on PL
This is why I continue popping in to check on PL

XghostzX
08-16-2016, 01:49 PM
The fact is - my words ain't proof neither yours, I need to show proof because I can, because whatever I stated is correct. Same if you need to prove your point, you've to show proof but you can't because you were wrong in those cases. As said My words is not proof that's the reson and needed to post a source, that's does not mean I didn't know rather I explained from begining.

OP I'm sorry but I dislike following your arguments, honestly hate piecing together the broken English...

Iheybeautiful
08-16-2016, 02:36 PM
Opest just stop pls ok thx 2 much broken english in one thread

Waug
08-16-2016, 08:26 PM
LOL. I better quote myself (lil bit edited)-

.. you wanna support someone close, keep doing it, I don't have problem. Because among PL community hypocrisy and irony is so common, and I've stopped bothering for that years ago, thanks to pl community.

Ya should know I don't stop, until I do, does not matter how much of you or if everyone ignor logic just for sake of frndship, hehe. I'd stop years ago in game and here for similar reasons.

Thx

Magic Sword
08-16-2016, 08:57 PM
LOL. I better quote myself (lil bit edited)-

Ya should know I don't stop, until I do, does not matter how much of you or if everyone ignor logic just for sake of frndship, hehe. I'd stop years ago in game and here for similar reasons.

Thx

ye shud no dont i, stop until, do is does not, mattr how when or you if everyone agnor, logical in just friendlihood, har har. stop years ago i would have, in-game and here

gracias