PDA

View Full Version : Feature Requests

Marshal
06-23-2010, 10:18 PM
These are my observations as I play the game... Things I wished that it had in order to make the gameplay even better.

The obvious one is a world map.. MMO's should be worlds that are expanding and explorable, and with multiple towns. That is the next logical step.

Puzzle suggestions:

* Secret passage ways, shortcuts, breakaway floors, etc.

* Breakable barriers: According to strength or weapon type.

* Keys

Combat suggestions:

* Long-range and short-range attacks. Possibly (hopefully?) a secondary fire button for short range or area swipes.

* Weapon charge by holding down on button, if possible.

* I think the auto-mode on weapons should re-target a different enemy when pressed, and the way to untarget would be by tapping on the ground. It doesn't need to toggle on and off, it should retarget because we want to change targets.

---

The aforementioned features would add a lot to the gameplay and I believe make it better than any other game out there. Now let's hear your opinion.

WILDEST
06-23-2010, 11:12 PM
i thinks the combat suggestions blow but the rest are gold

Shoku
06-24-2010, 12:00 AM
For the last combat suggestion, do you mean like, after killing a monster with auto attack, it would re-target a new monster automatically?

Your ideas are good, but how would shortcuts work? I mean, you need to kill every single monster to finish the level.

Cascade
06-24-2010, 12:24 AM
There is a thread called Updated Roadmap where you can vote on certain things you would like to see in the future you should check it out :)

Marshal
06-24-2010, 11:23 AM
For the last combat suggestion, do you mean like, after killing a monster with auto attack, it would re-target a new monster automatically?

Your ideas are good, but how would shortcuts work? I mean, you need to kill every single monster to finish the level.

You know how when you tap on the primary weapon, with auto-fire enabled, and it targets someone... I'm suggesting, when you tap again, it targets someone else. When auto-fire isn't enabled, then it wouldn't do that.

That way you can choose your target.

Currently, you tap again and it stops auto-firing. Well, I never use that personally. If I want to stop auto-firing I would tap the ground. So tapping the button to stop auto-firing is something I only do by accident.

Being able to choose the target is useful, because I can pick out a boss, a chest, or target someone that a group member isn't already targeting. Needing to tap on the person is too long of a step, so I'm suggesting making stopping auto-firing a long step, and changing targets a short step.

As for the short cuts.. The idea here is to add to the replay and mystery of the map. You'll want to play again if you have to search for hidden areas or items, even hidden optional monsters. Also if there's a long map, you can take a short-cut as a convenience, or take a short-cut on the way back. Or as a way to surround the enemies for strategy purposes.

flaimdude
06-24-2010, 11:33 AM
I don't use auto-attack, cause just tapping the attack button over and over is a lot easier, and it automatically goes to the next enemy. I do really like the keys idea though. :)

Shoku
06-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Ahh I get it, but you can just tap on the new monster you want to target.

bmc85uk
06-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Ahh I get it, but you can just tap on the new monster you want to target.

Very hard to keep track of given how fast paced combat is in PL.