PDA

View Full Version : First-Person Shooter

Tvis
09-14-2011, 10:36 PM
How awesome would it be to get STS to do a first-person shooter!? Post thoughts and ideas about any cool genres!

SUPAPRODIGY
09-14-2011, 10:40 PM
Good idea like somehow in StarLegends you could switch how you wanted to play and FPS would be one of them it would be amzing. It would become the #1 app in the appstore.

Rizyray
09-14-2011, 10:56 PM
They're obviously awesome at programming a great game engine.. I think they can do it... As for ideas, maybe they can take some money made from PL and SL and buy the rights to make mobile versions of popular FPS games... Half life would be awesome...

Tvis
09-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Good idea like somehow in StarLegends you could switch how you wanted to play and FPS would be one of them it would be amzing. It would become the #1 app in the appstore.

That would be awesome!

They're obviously awesome at programming a great game engine.. I think they can do it... As for ideas, maybe they can take some money made from PL and SL and buy the rights to make mobile versions of popular FPS games... Half life would be awesome...

Right! They should get rights or just make one themselves.

Nick41324
09-14-2011, 11:31 PM
Dude that would be amazing! I never even thought of that, but seeing how creative STS is I couldn't even imagine what they would come up with!