PDA

View Full Version : Huge bosses!

Chronical
04-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Hey guys.
I'd like to suggest one thing, and that'd be huge bosses. I know, we've got some bosses, but in a team of 4 level 25 players we usually kill that thing in about 10-20 seconds.
Bosses where you'd have to try to survive for 10 minutes while slowly killing them would totally rock. I'd also want them to drop greens to pinks and lots of gold :)
For example, look at FlyFF's "boss system"; they got a few which take ages to kill and drop ultra-rare items. If you could implent such a feature in a month or two (and announce it to tease us!) in addition to a guild system then you'd be the most epic gaming company in the App Store ever.

KronicDecay
04-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Large bosses with better loot drops would be nice. I also agree with the guild system. Like a tag next to your name and guild chat would be cool too so you could have specific guild events without announcing to everyone in game.

Flamin
04-14-2010, 12:19 PM
And the bosses should also have elite guards so we have to kill of the guards first then kill the boss.

Chronical
04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Flamin, I thought of bosses spawning special "boss soldats" when their HP gets lower than 70%, 50%, 30%, 20%, 10%.

Flamin
04-14-2010, 12:27 PM
Flamin, I thought of bosses spawning special "boss soldats" when their HP gets lower than 70%, 50%, 30%, 20%, 10%.

cool idea, I like it but I still think the boss should have some elite guards to start out with. And this harder boss should only be at the last level of a game.

Chronical
04-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Another little addition;
As you all know, the current level got capped at 25 and is going to get raised to 35. What I'd like to see would be this boss monster stage which you can only enter if your level is 30 or higher.
Due to being level 30 (and having experience) there will be groups of 4 in a matter of minutes. After you got 4 members inside of the start room, the door opens and you can begin your quest to walk up the "TOWER OF ETERNITY".
Inside of the dungeon there'd be monsters level 30+, and at the end of the dungeon there'd be a huge boss waiting for you on top of the tower. In addition to the kills and death stats in the character menu there'd also be a "Boss kills" stat, which would show other players your epicness.

I'd also want the enchantress class to be divided into 2 different parts, a healer/buffer and a magician only. It'd be so epic to see more skills for magicians and more heal/buff spells for the support class.
Thanks for reading :P