View Full Version : Last day of Gauntlet rant

Ninthplague
08-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Here we are at the last day of Gauntlet VII and almost everyone keep on leaving gauntlet even before it start, happen to me for 9 consecutive re-map worst is we were at the last part.

Someone even called me noob during the waiting time just because I only have full legendary equips, Is this how players today judge you?

mrm
08-10-2016, 04:49 PM
i think i was with you on the map when it hapend my ign beiaraban random name lel you use the beetle type weapon right?

Ninthplague
08-10-2016, 05:25 PM
I forgot who was there, but yes I use a beetle weapon but i also use a bathax axe vanity during that time.

Jairnicius
08-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Im using arc sword ring .. etc but the chase is : All now the war like a tank no a dps u.u

Psychoism
08-10-2016, 11:08 PM
I'm using arc ring and arc pend sometimes when running some maps, and theres always a players who will pm(private message) you saying "You're noob" Like that. Just leave 'em alone just play, Always remember its just a game ;)

Ninthplague
08-11-2016, 01:19 AM
Yes thats what I always do, but this incident makes me not play gauntlet for how many rounds, it just irritates me

Kim S. Barcelo
08-11-2016, 02:44 AM
People are so judgmental, if I use a beetle staff and the rotting brutality set for mage without vanity, they will leave because they think I'm a noob. They judge by your weapons and stats. :-(

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

aneshsinghblu
08-11-2016, 04:08 AM
did the bosses drop anything good. . all I got was a hauntlet coin

Ninthplague
08-11-2016, 04:15 AM
did the bosses drop anything good. . all I got was a hauntlet coin

You can get ankh tokens and 25%xp elixir

Amicusdei
08-11-2016, 05:55 AM
Experienced players can spot a "noob" from a mile away.
Its not just gear, its also kills, but mostly how you play, what skills you use, and how you use them.
The best experienced players don't care what gear or pets you run in a pug.
Don't let ppl like the one you found bother you.
Hurting people hurt people.

Ninthplague
08-11-2016, 07:42 AM
The ugly part that he did is he will pretend to join the gauntlet and as soon as we were in the middle of fighting the spiders, he will leave and the rest will follow, he did that alot of times.

intizamfamily888
08-11-2016, 02:19 PM
I like it to run with newbie gears. When i get called noob I just pick up my 'real' gear and reck em in vs xD

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Elshaddoll
08-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Well using beetle wep is bound to trigger someone. Especially in gauntlrt, where you're pretty much useless (no offense intended). There's much better gear for less than 100k there (if you're an endgame player you should have gotten a flame forged hammer of will/lung for the time being). That being said i remember running km3 with insect gear until i got my aegis. No, other classes did not approve xD

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Fyrce
08-11-2016, 07:00 PM
This wasnt you, but when a warrior is in barely any low level gear, dies alot, is higher level than me, and doesnt know how to fight Overgrowth for the tiny bit of time he is actually fighting, I leave to go solo.

Ninthplague
08-12-2016, 07:00 AM
I've been with players who doesnt know how to kill overgrowth too but I teach them, the only time that I leave is when they don't listen, some of them has pride because they have arcane equips but noob at overgrowth. I think I used more than 6k health and mana pots during the event

Ninthplague
08-12-2016, 08:50 AM
Thanks, its hard staying up-all night for almost 2 days, this is my first leader board banner.