PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars For Cities, Statues and Bonus...

Jairnicius
08-10-2016, 09:58 PM
Im new here (forum) .. my idea.. 1 sistem of Guild War(Just Top guilds) for? A change to win a city possesion for a week (Monday - Friday), How? At LB we have 50 top Guilds(or can reduce to 45).. and 9 Citys.. doing a clasification for Duels of Guilds.. then the finalist can win a city. Plus can add a Vendor for tokends obtained of the battles (when ur guild win, the players fought win tokends).

Map: A biggest map.. with a 6 flags spots with 6 flags , 2 terrains to defends flags.. pvp mass style (5 players per team (10total)).
Vendor: -recive tokends to exchange for Arc shard, Arc weaps,pets..
-vanity for plats (suits, plates.. and weap vanity)

On the city we can obtain:
-Bonus of Vendors( a percrnt % off for purchase items example: sack of coins)... or buffs added to a city
-Statues for the Best Fighters(max killers) players of the winners Guilds.
-Tokends for exchange for items( Arc weaps, Pets, Items for crafts..)
-Simbolic Union flag with shield

Statues: 2 of the best fighters (killers) of the guild team
When a guild already won a city, figh to defend. The Battles can start the Saturdays.. and the winners may be announced by the chat..

The idea sound a bit incomplete.. but we can do it ..

xxalivexx
08-11-2016, 01:25 AM
Im new here (forum) .. my idea.. 1 sistem of Guild War(Just Top guilds) for? A change to win a city possesion for a week (Monday - Friday), How? At LB we have 50 top Guilds(or can reduce to 45).. and 9 Citys.. doing a clasification for Duels of Guilds.. then the finalist can win a city. Plus can add a Vendor for tokends obtained of the battles (when ur guild win, the players fought win tokends).

Map: A biggest map.. with a 6 flags spots with 6 flags , 2 terrains to defends flags.. pvp mass style (5 players per team (10total)).
Vendor: -recive tokends to exchange for Arc shard, Arc weaps,pets..
-vanity for plats (suits, plates.. and weap vanity)

On the city we can obtain:
-Bonus of Vendors( a percrnt % off for purchase items example: sack of coins)... or buffs added to a city
-Statues for the Best Fighters(max killers) players of the winners Guilds.
-Tokends for exchange for items( Arc weaps, Pets, Items for crafts..)
-Simbolic Union flag with shield

Statues: 2 of the best fighters (killers) of the guild team
When a guild already won a city, figh to defend. The Battles can start the Saturdays.. and the winners may be announced by the chat..

The idea sound a bit incomplete.. but we can do it ..

Disagree, plenty of op guilds not on LB, my guild could easily knock most LB guilds off the map and we are a small guild, so no, disagree

resurrected
08-11-2016, 02:28 AM
Disagree, plenty of op guilds not on LB, my guild could easily knock most LB guilds off the map and we are a small guild, so no, disagree
Yeah, also keep in mind that not every LB guild doing PvP

aneshsinghblu
08-11-2016, 04:16 AM

and the most challenged guild in arlor is "reborn"

xxalivexx
08-11-2016, 11:55 AM
and the most challenged guild in arlor is "reborn"

Actually my guild isn't reborn anymore but thank you, i have a new guild, do some peeping around kiddo, and I'm stronger than you may think.

aneshsinghblu
08-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Actually my guild isn't reborn anymore but thank you, i have a new guild, do some peeping around kiddo, and I'm stronger than you may think.

one person does not make a guild

Caerama
08-12-2016, 01:52 PM
disagree and if it should be done than it should be in particular villages only

kinzmet
08-12-2016, 06:58 PM
I've seen this kind of PvP/war concept in another game I played, I just can't remember it was long ago. Was it Rising Force online?