PDA

View Full Version : Flip was pimp'n lastnight

Corbantis
09-15-2011, 08:38 AM
Ok - first off. I'm kicking myself for not grabbing a screeny from my ipad. But Flip (developer) dropped into my run through the studios lastnight. He was decked out in some UBER gear, Level 31 Commando. His name was red and he had a wicked nice arm hologram for SL. Flip - if you read this you were great. But you dropped off on the final boss and it took way longer to take him out.. but we finally did. Just wanted to drop a note letting you know it was alot of fun and your gear was "oh so nice". Next time, if ever again, I'll grab a screenshot.

Corbantez - 24 Engineer
Corbantis - 23 Commando

skavenger216
09-15-2011, 08:55 AM
Wow.... I've had a dev pop into our guild hall before, but never into a run with me...... Did he just run through, one shotting everything? Lol

On a somewhat related note, STS is awesome. We are always so quick to give them crap when things don't go our way (even I am guilty of this, sorry btw), yet they are always here for us, being awesome and doing random stuff like this.

javier995
09-15-2011, 09:03 AM
nice! he showed me his skills the other day(before update) at uncharted. he killef the vular in like 3 hits!

RedRyder
09-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Everytime a map was released for PL, a dev would always joint my first run. Assomers was there for ao3, justg shortly after (Just by walkin past an enemy they'd die), frgt who for sewers, and in nuri's the first run invited my whole FL and justg joined in

Navygreen
09-15-2011, 11:27 AM
Everytime a map was released for PL, a dev would always joint my first run. Assomers was there for ao3, justg shortly after (Just by walkin past an enemy they'd die), frgt who for sewers, and in nuri's the first run invited my whole FL and justg joined in

nice!