PDA

View Full Version : A Thank you very much thread

octavos
09-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Im starting this thread because the devs have heard my cry for the daily deal a few months ago. No matter if you are new/old/casual player
everyone can get a chance to purchase these limited items. (hope apple ppl can get into the DotD action soon to :D)

second, I really appreciate the option to build your armor, reasons why this is great
-you have 2 + 1 custom edition :D options to get Lv 30+ armor....you can find the purple items or buy at CS, you can buy in plat store....and for the hardcore players customize armor :D
-I would love this option for shields also
-I love scavenger hunts for items really great use of the creator for additions to armor :D
-if you think the prices are outrageous in CS, you can always buy it in plat store :p
-need beam swords lol :p

What i really love is that you included the armor in plat store (KEEP GOING I REALLY LOV THIS!!!!)....personally I would purchase it there and liquidate or give away the rest of my stuff

Please thank the devs....they hear what we want, and Im so glad to be part of this great game -Ghost

IBNobody
09-15-2011, 10:08 AM
-if you think the prices are outrageous in CS, you can always make it :p

Well... No... Not yet, at least. The new crafting recipes are all just gear upgrades. You need an epic first.

EDIT: Not trying to be indignant. I appreciate the update! WTG STS!

octavos
09-15-2011, 10:40 AM
Well... No... Not yet, at least. The new crafting recipes are all just gear upgrades. You need an epic first.

EDIT: Not trying to be indignant. I appreciate the update! WTG STS!

OMG, thanks for clearing that up my friend :p didn't know they were only enhancements lol...thx for the info...ill edit first post :p

Navygreen
09-15-2011, 01:22 PM
I think this thread is definately justified. Although I'm not a regular SL player yet, I do read a lot about it here... I would say that they are definately listening to our cries! PL only gets better for me so I understand. :D

octavos
09-15-2011, 03:09 PM
I think this thread is definately justified. Although I'm not a regular SL player yet, I do read a lot about it here... I would say that they are definately listening to our cries! PL only gets better for me so I understand. :D

ppl just say, me, me , me how about them....Navygreen glad you like this post.... instead of hearing complains, anger, and frustration.....show some lov to the creators :D
they need to hear we lov them for everything once and a while :D

Colin27
09-15-2011, 09:45 PM
You said very professional,I will remember

krazii
09-15-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, but I'll add that I'd like to see recipes for higher level gear that includes plat bought lower level gear as part of the ingredients, that way the items you once bought will still be of some use to you later when you are a higher level.

Thoughts?

Tvis
09-15-2011, 10:31 PM
When I created a "Thanks the Devs" thread, I was shot down by the community. Times have really changed for the better :)

SUPAPRODIGY
09-15-2011, 10:35 PM
Indeed thank you devs..

octavos
09-16-2011, 09:25 AM
When I created a "Thanks the Devs" thread, I was shot down by the community. Times have really changed for the better :)

yup, Tvis.....if people are going to fight and bring ppl down...play a different game. We are intellectual ppl who just want to have a good time :p

Thanks again devs :D

CanonicalKoi
09-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Thanks for fixing bugs so fast! The IOS missing "disable xp gain" thingie just got fixed a little while ago. Less then 24 hour service on a bug? That's pretty darned amazing. So thank you! :D

And thanks for starting this, Octavos! That was a very nice idea (and you had a nice idea when you tried it before, Tvis!).

BodMaster
09-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Thanks for fixing bugs so fast! The IOS missing "disable xp gain" thingie just got fixed a little while ago.

Woop you're hard work did pay off after then xD

Great thread Ghost! AWESOME job devs :D

octavos
09-19-2011, 12:28 PM
Really dont thank me, thank the devs, were just showing some lov there way :)