PDA

View Full Version : Enifriun/Yoda is back?

Brianv333
08-11-2016, 10:10 AM
Hey guys, it has been a long long while. How has the community been as a whole? I have a level 51 account, but I really never get on because level 51 pvp is so darn dead. Are all the pvps dead? I have been playing AL some, and the transition is crazy.

Hopefully some of you get back to me. The forums don't seem to be posting much, but the views are still decently high. This makes me happy that there are life-fans :) I also saw that there are new updates :wink: that is so cool that the dev team is still reviving this game as much as they can!

Anyway, please inform me of the particulars, thanks.

Waug
08-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Should I burst the bubble of Red color. Nope I'll let someone else do it and for other colors, didn't read much it hurting my eyes specially sky one.

Brianv333
08-11-2016, 12:10 PM
Should I burst the bubble of Red color. Nope I'll let someone else do it and for other colors, didn't read much it hurting my eyes specially sky one.

ya lost me there lol :unconscious:

Ssneakykills
08-11-2016, 01:27 PM

We say that to ourselves most of the time when he posts

Brianv333
08-11-2016, 01:29 PM
We say that to ourselves most of the time when he posts

lmao xD, glad I'm not alone.

Waug
08-11-2016, 09:13 PM
Lol yay! JUSTG edited out the eye hurting Sky color.

Well I think ppls will get that easily. In the red color as op said, He thinks devs trying to revive the game, that is the buble and the realty is, that was just an surprise update and devs didn't miss a single chance to clear it out that they dont wanna work for PL anymore,This is Bursting the Buble:)

I guess some ain't classy like me :(

ZedMaster
08-12-2016, 07:49 AM
Lol yay! JUSTG edited out the eye hurting Sky color.

Well I think ppls will get that easily. In the red color as op said, He thinks devs trying to revive the game, that is the buble and the realty is, that was just an surprise update and devs didn't miss a single chance to clear it out that they dont wanna work for PL anymore,This is Bursting the Buble:)

I guess some ain't classy like me :(

ya lost me there lol

Magic Sword
08-12-2016, 02:54 PM
ya lost me there lol

lol trying figuring this one out

Umm ofc big things can be hidden in so called small things, for example, in childhood how many children try to know the theory that why a ball jump back from ground and it always tend to fall back to ground whereas he play with ball so much.

Congeniality
08-13-2016, 02:37 PM
lol trying figuring this one out

You can figure it out if you think about it enough. I don't get the impression that English is his first language. His thinking is fine, its the communication that falls a little short. I think it's mostly the language barrier or typing ability.

Brianv333
08-13-2016, 02:53 PM
You can figure it out if you think about it enough. I don't get the impression that English is his first language. His thinking is fine, its the communication that falls a little short. I think it's mostly the language barrier or typing ability.
fair enough

Magic Sword
08-13-2016, 03:58 PM

Idk if it is or not but kinda might make sense although now i seem rly rude if it was lol

Beckonstomp
08-13-2016, 04:05 PM
Idk if it is or not but kinda might make sense although now i seem rly rude if it was lol

Hi magik sword I'm a fan lel

Magic Sword
08-13-2016, 05:57 PM
Hi magik sword I'm a fan lel

haha thx u must b my secret admirir