PDA

View Full Version : diffrent leader boards

Shaker Ida
08-11-2016, 02:16 PM
hello everyone

idk if i set the title correct but i hope you guys understand what i mean

leaderbords on pvp ctf and tdm kills and even events

there is guys whos using twinks to get on lb .. its not fair in my opinion to put end game players with twinks in same place on lb

for tdm and ctf its way easier to get kills on low lvls while we suffer in endgame to get kills

and on events made a twink to see why ppl doing event lb from twink .. i found out that they kill bosses and solo waaay easier than us .. boss never one hits even i had regular gears and hp is so low for boss .. and on endgame u get 1 hit easily and boss hp is like 10bosses comparing with twinks .. so its hard to compete with that

so why not giving their own lb or idk make it hard for them also in pve events .. and in pvp just give them another lb they dummy and farm newbie players ...

i dont attack twinks but sts should seperate us somehow

hope i cleard my idea

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

putter
08-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Not all twinks dummy and kill newbie players. Anyways it's also easier to get kills on higher levels. On low level the clashes are longer due to lower damage

resurrected
08-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Got your meaning bro but remember bosses are scaled on every level. If STG gonna scale bosses and mobs at low lvls then newbies will give up and quit game, that isn't what STG want. Sadly yeah we endgamers need to deal with it.
I believe Justg keeps discussing with team about solution for PVP CTF and TDM LB.

Shaker Ida
08-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Not all twinks dummy and kill newbie players. Anyways it's also easier to get kills on higher levels. On low level the clashes are longer due to lower damage
well anyway my idea is main lb should for endgame and maybe some side lb for twinks

cant say 15 and 56 is the same

Shaker Ida
08-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Got your meaning bro but remember bosses are scaled on every level. If STG gonna scale bosses and mobs at low lvls then newbies will give up and quit game, that isn't what STG want. Sadly yeah we endgamers need to deal with it.
I believe Justg keeps discussing with team about solution for PVP CTF and TDM LB.
maybe scale on event maps only ? twinks can x5 us in runs

resurrected
08-11-2016, 05:27 PM
maybe scale on event maps only ? twinks can x5 us in runs

It will still affect newbies that playing it. I thought on something like scale maps depends on what is damage of player(s) inside. Let's say map will scale if damage is 100/150/200 and so on of each player. Players that just started on low lvl cant have damage like that so.

Plqgue
08-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Simple make it to where twinks can't hit lb in events as its scaled down and easier and give them their own twink lb

Vrazicak
08-11-2016, 05:49 PM
Event bosses USED to be easier on twinks, then STS decided to scale the bosses at all levels, and now, the endgame has easier bosses.

Shaker Ida
08-12-2016, 04:12 AM
Event bosses USED to be easier on twinks, then STS decided to scale the bosses at all levels, and now, the endgame has easier bosses.
its the same still

nightmaresmoke
08-12-2016, 04:23 AM
+10000000

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Psychoism
08-12-2016, 04:29 AM
This issue is still a issue, So many requested also a new leaderboard for twinks and new leaderboard for end games. (Seperated) but the devs dont like it i think. :/

Shaker Ida
08-12-2016, 04:41 AM
Simple make it to where twinks can't hit lb in events as its scaled down and easier and give them their own twink lb
anything would work

Shaker Ida
08-12-2016, 12:18 PM
This issue is still a issue, So many requested also a new leaderboard for twinks and new leaderboard for end games. (Seperated) but the devs dont like it i think. :/
they should do that really