PDA

View Full Version : Which one?!

loc96
09-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Im making another character to play with as I am level 61 with my current one. Please could an 'expert' give me advice on which character i should play as and why? An Archer,Mage, Or Bear?

Thanks in advance.

StompArtist
09-15-2011, 12:52 PM
What is your favorite play style?

NECROREAPER
09-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Bear

They're the most difficult to learn and play

loc96
09-15-2011, 12:58 PM
I like to survive and deal the most damage at the same time. But if thats not possible, i prefer to survive. Probably tanking with a bear right?

StompArtist
09-15-2011, 01:11 PM
I like to survive and deal the most damage at the same time. But if thats not possible, i prefer to survive. Probably tanking with a bear right?

Dual spec dex-bear might be the thing for you!

Navygreen
09-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Dual spec dex-bear might be the thing for you!

Ahh that sounds fun! I wanna make a new character soon, too. But I'm so in love with the enchantress, I just dont know. I want to create another variance of a mage... My opinion may be biased here because I have played a bear and I liked it, but not as much fun as a mage. So if it were up to me, i'd go that route (mage). But dex bear sounds cool. :)

StompArtist
09-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Ahh that sounds fun! I wanna make a new character soon, too. But I'm so in love with the enchantress, I just dont know. I want to create another variance of a mage... My opinion may be biased here because I have played a bear and I liked it, but not as much fun as a mage. So if it were up to me, i'd go that route (mage). But dex bear sounds cool. :)

From level 20 to 55 I turned my mage into a STR mage and had a lot of fun as well. If you do it right you can become a self healing tank. :D

Ixillicus
09-15-2011, 01:21 PM
If you have a char already, play one of the other 2.

Navygreen
09-15-2011, 01:29 PM
From level 20 to 55 I turned my mage into a STR mage and had a lot of fun as well. If you do it right you can become a self healing tank. :D

Haha nice! I'll try that then. You gave me an idea :) And I can always respec if I don't think it's workin out for me. Thanks bud!

StompArtist
09-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Haha nice! I'll try that then. You gave me an idea :) And I can always respec if I don't think it's workin out for me. Thanks bud!

You will want to balance out between INT and STR because INT affects your mage skill while STR allows you to equip warrior gear...

loc96
09-15-2011, 01:38 PM
I already have a pally. But its not as fun when you're level 61. So I will be working on my tank. I already have a bear thats level 32 so it wont take that long to get to 61. Thank You everyone.

Swimmingstar
09-15-2011, 02:49 PM
In my opinion mages are awesome in higher levels when you get all skills you get to randomly use them all and unlike bird and bear it's still possible to survive.