PDA

View Full Version : Gauntlet 7 Epilogue : Gamut of emotions and Glory !!

oneazeli
08-12-2016, 08:22 AM
SO Finally I can sleep.
Gauntlet 7 is officially over !
The Rouges LB as expected were Tenaciously Tougher, Competitive and Fiercely fought over!
I take this moment to congratulate all the Rogues, Mages and Tanks who got the coveted banner !
It was my first time running the gauntlet and it was so much fun !
Thanks STS for the event !

Also, things are never complete in my opinion without a retrospection.
Here's what I found good and things that can be improved next time around:

THINGS THAT CLICKED and THINGS TO DO:
1) Cleaning Inventory: We were able to do series of runs without cleaning inventory of the regular junks that drop. This was good.
2) TWEAKING THE TWINKS: Runs should more or less take same time for each run. Twinks should not get 1 min runs :)
3) TANK INCLUSION : Though I ran as a rogue, I saw tanks being excluded in runs and often when doing random runs, I would get paired with 3 tanks which would take 7-8 minutes to complete. Maybe buff tanks in HAUNTLET ZONE ONLY next time round?
4) FINAL LB RANK: Where did I finish? I Dunno. Do you?
5) MAKE LB REWARDS TRADE-ABLE? - Well it'll be good to sell the goodies when you end up GOOD.

While at it, I'll also take time to thank the Arlorians who ran alongside me: Appox,Cezaroo,Deathbeasy,Lvser,Riinx,Slige,Catorou s,Ceason,Cotonetes,Niceeeel,Peebabicaz,Ssentinel and Thewolfbull.
Sorry if I missed any names :)

Long Live Gauntlet !

Cheers,
Oneazeli.

konafez
08-12-2016, 03:16 PM
I found this event about as enjoyable as a mild stroke .or possibly a exercisum ...

By presidential decree ..from this point on ..anyone who uses the word "Gauntlet" will be hunted down by the secret service and given a proper thrashing

Alwarez
08-12-2016, 03:27 PM
I found this event about as enjoyable as a mild stroke .or possibly a exercisum ...

By presidential decree ..from this point on ..anyone who uses the word "Gauntlet" will be hunted down by the secret service and given a proper thrashing

Finally, the time has come!
Can i volunteer as secret service agent?

konafez
08-12-2016, 03:37 PM
Finally, the time has come!
Can i volunteer as secret service agent?

Yes you can! In fact we are taking applications now!