PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgia.. MUST SEE

Brianv333
08-12-2016, 08:53 PM
What's up guys? I was looking through my youtube subscriptions, and I came across an old old player, long retired, that made pvp videos. I remember loving them and wanted to share one. This brought back memories when mediocre players with average gear could challenge top geared players. If you pay attention to him, you can hear him talk about his strategy. Granted this was during his worse years, but I wanted a video where he wore mediocre gear and still thrived.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOQRoXAGg5g

This guy is sweet haha, brings back how pvp used to be. Now overloaded people spam away. Makes us remember what sheer talent could accomplish :vwub:
This is for real worth the watch... hella nostalgia. I really recommend taking a look through his channel. Someone with that many views certainly doesn't let down expectations!

This was level 31 cap btw

Mel030
08-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Man Im sometimes nostalgic about old days so watch old videos and this guy is really amazing to watch...ahh good old days :/

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Brianv333
08-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Man Im sometimes nostalgic about old days so watch old videos and this guy is really amazing to watch...ahh good old days :/

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

IKR! I knew I couldn't be the only one :) I wish this could come back