PDA

View Full Version : Register

Captain critic
08-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Two question i alrdy have two toons, once i register one of my acc will my other character be able to still share same stash with my other character ? And will my other character be under same registered acc ?

Trancemaster
08-13-2016, 12:40 PM
If both accounts are registered on the same email then you'll be able to share same stash. If one account is registered at (example@example.com) and the other registered at (examplee@example.com) then you can't share stash since it's on two different emails. If you already have a character and buy another character slot in game then it'll be under the same email and you can share stash. I hope this'll help!

Captain critic
08-13-2016, 01:26 PM
So if i register my main right now, will my alt be under same registered acc too ?

kinzmet
08-13-2016, 03:23 PM
So if i register my main right now, will my alt be under same registered acc too ?

No. The moment you made 2 toons, they are already in separate accounts even if the other one is login as guest. You can only have an alt via purchasing a Character Slot, do it like everyone else no shortcuts.

You can purchase the Character slot via platinum directly or via tokens like story token.