PDA

View Full Version : Commando self combo

Acyer
09-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Ok fellow commandos i have found us are first self combo

Neutron Stomp +Back Breaker

Its called Back Breaker pretty neat find tho.

Cabero
09-15-2011, 04:54 PM
O.o thanks for that info! Just made my xp grind that much more exciting. I can't wait to get high enough to get back breaker lol

Yvonnel
09-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Hey Cabero. Haven't seen you in quite awhile.

Sorry OP, I'll unhi-jack your thread now.

Tapatalk'd from my Kangbang'd Fassy

Cabero
09-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Ya I got burned out of PL. Went back to wow for a while gave that up now trying out SL for a while.

jeremyc
09-16-2011, 06:40 AM
I'm not sure if the back breaker combo is variable, but I've got no points in stomp but had it trigger a few times per run (Flashing of yellow combo letters, monster shouting back breaker). Pretty sure there weren't any commandos nearby so could it be other classes skills doing it? Only active skills were Singularity and Backbreaker.

Acyer
09-16-2011, 07:09 AM
I'm not sure if the back breaker combo is variable, but I've got no points in stomp but had it trigger a few times per run (Flashing of yellow combo letters, monster shouting back breaker). Pretty sure there weren't any commandos nearby so could it be other classes skills doing it? Only active skills were Singularity and Backbreaker.

Ive tried all and can only get stomp and back breaker to get the combo. Will test more at lunch. Now i dont know about other classes helping i just know when i solo i can self combo.

jeremyc
09-18-2011, 08:53 AM
Hi,tested it myself, I think stomp is wasteful as its not centered around target.
It's only the easiest to use cause the knockdown time is the longest as they're next to you and its immediate activation.
Any knockdown skill works with backbreaker as a combo, this is confirmed.
Most efficient I think is still singularity and backbreaker for it's damage and range.
What you need is timing, as the combo only works during the knocked back phase, and there's a delay in singularity's activation.
Most easily seen in no lag on humanoid enemies as they're on the floor.
If backbreaker is used then, either combo or backbreaker will be shouted by the enemy.
Currently still deciding for myself either vigor vs max gravity well. I don't seem to be running with very tight groups, so I'm not healed as much.
The extra health regen is welcome, especially in boss fights.
You still take loads without an elixar, at 1020 def with mass and 27 dodge, I'm still using stim packs when fighting director.
Even tho it's 70 dmg without and 50 with mass, its the knockbacks that send you flying away from your healer.
Not as easy to crowdcontrol as the guardian, as the director goes back to activate the platforms.
Anyone else tested the usefulness of nebula yet? Without vulgars, grav slam isn't as useful on these recent maps. That and director is full ranged type boss.

Acyer
09-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Yeah all knockbacks trigger the combo. But stomp is still a aoe taunt and is needed in sloucho.