PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Yall

trixxspet
09-15-2011, 04:42 PM
HI!!! im trixxspet...just a good ole boy from Texas...(thus the Howdy business)..no i aint no Cowboy but i have played one on T.V. :D, I just wanted to introduce myself and do a short little bio that way you can decide whether or not you will like me....I love candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach....errrmmmm wait thats my Datesite bio....sorry...i am currently striving for lvl 58 on my lil enchantress...and yes she is the Hotness...:hypnotysed:..I have fallen in love with Pocket Legends...what a awesome little game though being a actual adult there is never enough time in the day to play...well i hope you guys decide to like me and look me up in the game...and NO IM NOT Trixxxie....im just her beloved pet...:witless:

well hope to make many new friends in the near future...remember Its just a game....soooo have fun!!! In life noone gets out alive so dont get twisted up on the little things...Dont sweat the petty things, and dang sure dont Pet the sweaty things!!!

Tvis
09-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the forums. Glad to have ya!

Cascade
09-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the forums! My ign for PL is platinumarrow if you need anything hit me up! For SL help my ign is Cascade.

Paar
09-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Howdy Ima A cowboy from Illinois Good To know ya sir(: Im 14 Taking a break from PL Currently and Like Swimming ... When Im back to PL Hit me up ign paaraseva!(:

Epic Unicorns!
09-15-2011, 04:55 PM
Hey i see you quite often! Lol im from Texas too, near the Dallas area. I asked Trixxxie about you, and she told me that you were a friend lol

StompArtist
09-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Hey I'm Stomp in Houston. Welcome to the forums Bro.

Texas FTW!

Hankomachos
09-15-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm from Canada, Eh! Welcome to the forums! :)

GigaBits
09-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Cedar hill, represent! Welcome to the forums. =)

Yvonnel
09-20-2011, 07:21 AM
YeeeeeHaawwww!!!!!!!

Welcome to PL! :)