PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Vb?

Elshaddoll
08-14-2016, 08:21 PM
I really dunno wether or not to use this skill. It's really more of an offensive skill, aside from the 500 health gain. And 500 health won't be much on an elite map. My problem is i can't live without the mana regen. Unless i'm using fantasma (high level passive gives mana) or some mana regen pet I simply need vb. Pot gear doesn't make a difference once your mana runs out. Its kind of silly having to spam mana pots in km3, too. What do you think?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

resurrected
08-14-2016, 08:28 PM
Vengeful is nice in maps like KM3 and another easy maps. Tank isn't really about mana. Tip: use passive knowledge for boost your mana. You can use venge in elite together with jugg but it's just skill loss except you are running last map underhul where venge and jugg are really needed together. In other maps its not necessary. Potency gear really make difference compared to assault gear.

Iockedcrate
08-15-2016, 10:21 AM
not good in hard maps

ilhanna
08-16-2016, 12:32 AM
I sometimes use VB in easy maps (KM, event, normal maps), but have switched to three attack skills + heal nowadays because I solo a lot of XP dailies. I use VB mostly for the damage boost. Since I slot a Ribbit onto my Nightshade, I don't use VB so much. With arcane ring and planar pendant I'm quite happy with my mana situation.

Ninthplague
08-17-2016, 12:51 AM
I used to love using VB, but switched to RC with lvl9 mastery and I think its better since the bonus are shared to your party.

dinzly
08-24-2016, 05:14 AM
its not silly to spam pot in km3..u are warrior not mage