PDA

View Full Version : A Short Visit Of Vroom

Erebos
08-15-2016, 05:02 AM
Thnkx Vroom For a visit was fun with a duel with u (11 min duel xd longest )
Then Bck to his house
Ty Vroom For Making Some Time For Me

Trancemaster
08-15-2016, 05:04 PM
Nice pictures! :)

Zylx
08-23-2016, 08:40 PM
I actually really like this. Kudos to vroom for that. I really enjoy when devs go the extra mile and actually take their service in-game and have fun with their players who idolize them. I remember when seo paid me a visit, i very much appreciated him taking time out of his busy schedule to do so.

I wish i could hear about more of these. It's really cool and it strengthens the core community backbone of the game and bridges the gap between the players and the devs. These interactions mean a whole lot to the players, devs!

Eagleye
08-27-2016, 04:11 AM
I actually really like this. Kudos to vroom for that. I really enjoy when devs go the extra mile and actually take their service in-game and have fun with their players who idolize them. I remember when seo paid me a visit, i very much appreciated him taking time out of his busy schedule to do so.

I wish i could hear about more of these. It's really cool and it strengthens the core community backbone of the game and bridges the gap between the players and the devs. These interactions mean a whole lot to the players, devs!

Seo is a women...

Psychoism
08-27-2016, 05:27 PM
Seo is a women...

:vshock: :vshock: :vshock: