PDA

View Full Version : Guild Hierarchy

Fac3bon3s
09-15-2011, 07:51 PM
I would like to make a few suggestions about guild titles.

For one, I think it would be better to have more levels in guild status. I'm thinking five would be best. Titles can vary. In hierarchy it would be something like,

Guild Master
Officers
Random title to be determined
Members
New Recruit

I think having these would give members of the guild a better idea of how long people have been around and would allow the leader to promote more often making people happier in general.

Zapoke
09-15-2011, 08:01 PM
I would like to make a few suggestions about guild titles.

For one, I think it would be better to have more levels in guild status. I'm thinking five would be best. Titles can vary. In hierarchy it would be something like,

Guild Master
Officers
Random title to be determined
Members
New Recruit

I think having these would give members of the guild a better idea of how long people have been around and would allow the leader to promote more often making people happier in general.

Yes... More ranks! 0.o , Would be useful.

Uzikrabd
09-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Actually i think it should be at least 5-10 ranks allowed for more variety but yeah,im a new gm(my gm transfered leadership to me) so it would be nice

Acezero
09-16-2011, 11:16 AM
What can ranks do? Theres only a these ranks because officers invite leaders control the guild and members are members

Akylies
09-22-2011, 08:38 PM
What can ranks do? Theres only a these ranks because officers invite leaders control the guild and members are members
Well could make various officer types. For example lower officer rank could only be able to invite and not boot, whereas higher officer rank would be able to do both. It would in my opinion be cool if you could make up to x amount of custom ranks and set permissions for them.

Fac3bon3s
09-22-2011, 09:43 PM

Well like I had stated in my original post the reason to add more ranks would be so GM's and Officers would have a better idea of how long members have been around. As guilds grow in size it is harder to keep track of how long people may have been around.

And also people enjoy having an opportunity for promotion. The more ranks there are the more opportunities for promotions.

And btw ranks are just titles.

StompArtist
09-22-2011, 09:45 PM
Should have recruiter rank. Can invite but not boot.

Trollee
09-22-2011, 09:51 PM

+1 For sure!

This would remove all the controversy of people booting members from guild while they are offline and all that nonsense...

Fac3bon3s
09-22-2011, 11:35 PM
Good idea. And with in the ranks maybe give officers the ability to promote members to the rank below officer.

Yareli
10-09-2011, 12:09 AM
More ranks would be awesome, maybe even a co-leader rank seeing as I'm co-leader of my guild :p

flashbackflip
10-09-2011, 04:03 AM

True and useful!

Personally i've seen case when some dude kicked about 20 members from our guild and me, being same 'Officer' rank wasn't be able to kick out him nevertheless he was definitely acting offencive to the guild...

I felt pathetic wrighting 'hey, wait, what r u doing'....

Also, more ranks could be useful for in-game guilds developement. Now we need stand-alone forums or facebook groups to get the clear picture who is who: the bank guy; inventory guy; the newbie trainer etc..

If we had such titles (or even better - GM assigned FREE-SPELLED TITLES) to show members who they should apply in any particular case..

Fac3bon3s
10-09-2011, 08:11 AM
I'm glad this thread has been revived. Who knows what's coming tomorrow. Maybe something along these lines. Either way we get some jetpacks. Look forward to flying across the galaxy with you all.

EyelessBear
10-09-2011, 09:43 PM
What about?..

Guild Master- The guild master... (Only 1)
Guild Leader- Can promote/demote lower rankings (Only 1-2)
Guild Sergeant- Can recruit/boot people (Numbers may vary)
Guild Officer- Can only recruit people but cannot boot (Numbers may vary)
Guild Member- Usual guild member..
Guild Recruit- The newest guild members. Usually lasts 1-2 days?

Most of it was taken from previous posts here :3

bronislav84
10-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Should have recruiter rank. Can invite but not boot.Agreeeeeeeeeeeed!

And Eyeless, Guild Leader should also have invite/kick ability. Would be kinda silly if they're a leader and can't invite/kick.

EyelessBear
10-09-2011, 10:10 PM
And Eyeless, Guild Leader should also have invite/kick ability. Would be kinda silly if they're a leader and can't invite/kick.
Lol just reread my post! I forgot to add that xD Thanks for the help though

flashbackflip
10-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Guys, you forgot of such titles as

Inventory Officer - Takes care of the equipment for newbs
Banking Officer - holds amounts of cash to help newbs
Sergeant Trainer - can be several of them and these are people who teach newbs to fight and lvl up

And my point was to let GM make titles himself - like in real life.. Lol

Fac3bon3s
10-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Guys, you forgot of such titles as

Inventory Officer - Takes care of the equipment for newbs
Banking Officer - holds amounts of cash to help newbs
Sergeant Trainer - can be several of them and these are people who teach newbs to fight and lvl up

And my point was to let GM make titles himself - like in real life.. Lol

I think they prefer to be called new recruits...:victorious:

flashbackflip
10-10-2011, 12:30 PM
I think they prefer to be called new recruits...:victorious:

Lol..

No offence were meant!

I was quite a newb myself not so long ago))

Peace to all New Recruits! Lol