PDA

View Full Version : "Disable XP Gain" gone from Options menu

CanonicalKoi
09-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Running an auto-level char and leveled in the middle of a run. I didn't want to abandon the group, so I went to disable XP gain and....couldn't. That option is now gone from the Options menu.

Ellyidol
09-15-2011, 10:33 PM
+1, tried to look for it on iPad, couldn't find.

Darkfader
09-16-2011, 06:34 AM
Least on iPhone found it from second page of options. ;)
Click that arrow at bottom right corner and you might find more options ther.

CanonicalKoi
09-16-2011, 06:45 AM
Least on iPhone found it from second page of options. ;)
Click that arrow at bottom right corner and you might find more options ther.

Yup, second page on the iPad version, too, but they're all "Notification Options" and it t'ain't there, neither. My apologies for not mentioning that I checked there.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/menu2.png

And thanks, Elly, I should have said that I'm also on an iPad.

Gluttony
09-16-2011, 06:53 AM
There are 3 pages of options on the iPhone; the third page being Notifications. Disable xp gain is there (anyone else wondering about the usefulness of this option since it disables kills plus there is no pvp so level locking seems pretty pointless imo). Back to the main storyline; guess iPad users are just missing a page somehow.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8/img1011.png

CanonicalKoi
09-16-2011, 07:02 AM
Normally, I'd agree with you Gluttony; I don't much use it and PvP isn't here yet. But I'm twiddling with the auto-level thingie, running a baby char through to check on some things and it's at a low enough level that it doesn't take much XP to move up. I hate leaving someone in the middle of a run and most new players I've run into are not very understanding about, "Hey, hold on a sec! I need to pull off all my gear and check some stats." I have a hard enough time doing it in Blackstar without getting a ton of questions, "Sup?" "Where's your gun?" "Why aren't you wearing armor?" "What are stats?" "Why do you want to do *that*?", etc. and so on.

Gluttony
09-16-2011, 07:38 AM
After taking a look at the sceenshot in the OP I counted 18 options for the iPad on that one page, iPhone has 19 options diveded between two pages. iPad users are not missing a complete page, but just one option, disable xp gain.

Flip
09-16-2011, 09:46 AM
Good find! We'll add this option back in for iPad.

CanonicalKoi
09-16-2011, 05:16 PM
And it's fixed already! Thanks, guys! :D

Flip
09-16-2011, 06:02 PM
No problem, thanks for reporting the issue =)