PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Device-side level 'glitch'.

Ellyidol
09-15-2011, 10:51 PM
Joined guildmates and friends on the Director map earlier, first time I got into new campaign, and this is what happened:

For some reason, in my device only, me + Sillyade (another commando) immediately jumped to 31 after a few mobs.

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/765e353c.jpg

I know it's only device side since Chant and Yanis could confirm that I was still 26 in their screens. Weird.

I restarted app and it seemed to normalize everything, it was just this once.

KingFu
09-15-2011, 11:07 PM
Did you get skill and attribute points?

Edit:

Looks like it...

Ellyidol
09-15-2011, 11:12 PM
I did, it had 25 points for stats and 5 points for skills (I even saw the new skill of the commando available), but I couldn't assign them. I'd add the stats and confirm, but no change. I'd try to increase skill level, but no change.

Weird weird bug :p

Kakatoa91
09-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Ive ask people to post in here too few days ago. 3 guys had the same prob durin run on last map. Still waiting lol...
I didnt write down their names.

Does it end after u quit map or u keep it?

Ellyidol
09-16-2011, 06:14 AM
Ive ask people to post in here too few days ago. 3 guys had the same prob durin run on last map. Still waiting lol...
I didnt write down their names.

Does it end after u quit map or u keep it?

Hmm, I don't know if exiting the map fixed it since I exited the game straight away. Lol :)

Everything's normal now though, hasn't happened again. Weird though.

CanonicalKoi
09-16-2011, 06:52 AM
Looks like someone else had the same problem, Elly, here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37030-i-can-not-lvl-up-after-update!!) Flip's suggestion:

Please try force closing the app and relaunching, it sounds like the patch didn't install correctly.

That is one weird after-effect, tho--"Instant 31!!!" *pause* "Psych!". ;)

Ellyidol
09-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Lol! Thanks, Can, didn't catch his reply :)

Flip
09-16-2011, 09:39 AM
As CanonicalKoi pointed out above, some devices did not patch correctly this time around. This led to people seeing some broken art and this phantom leveling problem. In either case the solution is to force close the app and relaunch. This will cause the patch to complete successfully, so you shouldn't see the problem again. Thanks for the report!