PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Mage. str? dex? pure?

mejslll
09-15-2011, 11:24 PM
what is the best set up for a mage that can pvp...

seems a mage with str equip (dodge and armor) would be a great ctf charater

and seems archer mages do well in pvp?

and what is a polly mage?

Lucilulu
09-15-2011, 11:34 PM
and what is a polly mage?
Is a str Mage

mejslll
09-16-2011, 01:51 AM
of the diff combos of mage

int

dex

str

int/str

int/des

int/str/dex

what one is the strongest?

i prefer to fight like a bear... up close and personal... and like damage over armor

mejslll
09-16-2011, 01:54 AM
...ty...

PersianLord
09-16-2011, 02:00 AM
Hey mejslll ! how u doing ? remember me ? Usazheva . u help me yesterday to kill three

bosses in victory lap im just off topic(Sorry) say ty . have fun ;)

Zapoke
09-16-2011, 02:11 AM
of the diff combos of mage

int

dex

str

int/str

int/des

int/str/dex

what one is the strongest?

i prefer to fight like a bear... up close and personal... and like damage over armor

Then you should do a pally. 32-33 or so. Enough to have 93 str and 67 dex. Use an iceberg sword(or green ice, you'll need to raise level. Make sure you can use level 20 dex rings for best armor/damage and hit%) iceberg plate, and conq. Vyxnaar helm, or any pink dex helm if you can't afford.

Each type of Mage is best at certain levels, with some exceptions that aren't good. Pure str: Never. Pure dex: Never.
Dex/int: Combined equips is best at 26, using either 15 expert or 15 artisan w/ toyman wand. Also, level 35 is good with half dex. All int items, no mamboza robe and no voodoo doll.
Pally(str/dex): Level 30-33 is the only twink level I recommend this.
Wand pally(str/int): Don't use this unless you find a way to get 92+ hit% with it.
Pure int: Can be used at any level. Below 20, don't use this.
All 3 stats: at level 15 or so, you can do 11 int/22str and rest dex. Use a level 10 toyman, level5 armsman, and a level 10 dex wing/helm. (plat is best).

Hope this answers your question. :)

mejslll
09-18-2011, 09:16 PM
thank you very much

and yes i do remember meeting ya ,,, and killing the bosses your a good player