PDA

View Full Version : Name

Lim Weibin
08-17-2016, 06:34 AM
Okay,i renamed my name to Psychobch for a few weeks already and when i log back in after a few days ,it auto renaned itself to Psychotch. Im like wtf; is this a glitch or...? if the name was intended to be somehow being against the AL game rules or name rules,i can understand but can u guys at least give me 30 plats to rename and not just help me to rename to Psychotch?(did not mispell the letters when i renamed yo Psychobch and yes u have sent an email to support but still no replies from em) and when i typed to add Psychobch,it says it does not exists and i saw my name in guild list being named as Psychobch

Iockedcrate
08-17-2016, 06:37 AM
:)
11charac

Safiras
08-17-2016, 07:23 AM
Okay,i renamed my name to Psychobch for a few weeks already and when i log back in after a few days ,it auto renaned itself to Psychotch. Im like wtf; is this a glitch or...? if the name was intended to be somehow being against the AL game rules or name rules,i can understand but can u guys at least give me 30 plats to rename and not just help me to rename to Psychotch?(did not mispell the letters when i renamed yo Psychobch and yes u have sent an email to support but still no replies from em) and when i typed to add Psychobch,it says it does not exists and i saw my name in guild list being named as Psychobch

It means that someone reported your name as offensive and STS agreed and changed your name for you. Your initial name has already been reserved by STS so that it can never be used again.

Lim Weibin
08-18-2016, 05:48 AM
It means that someone reported your name as offensive and STS agreed and changed your name for you. Your initial name has already been reserved by STS so that it can never be used again.

And why wont Sts refund at least 30 plats for me to rename to another name .-.