PDA

View Full Version : What are Nur's Madness Mirrors for?

pastrychef
09-16-2011, 01:19 AM
So, does anyone actually know what the mirrors are for? Every now and then, they "power up", but no one I've run with has ever done anything with them. Everyone just keeps attacking the boss and, eventually, the fat woman stops singing.

Ellyidol
09-16-2011, 01:24 AM
It removes that draining debuff that you get and it removes her shield, whatever it does, for a bit.

Not sure what the real purpose is though, since she seems very manageable even without using the mirrors.

Kakatoa91
09-16-2011, 02:14 AM
Actually, what happens if we let all mirrors up?

Didnt had time to see yet that since we kill her pretty fast.

Jsaieagle
09-16-2011, 03:49 AM
When the mirrors are on, your hp and mp would be drained automatically. Get close to the charged up mirror and you can de-active the mirror which stop the debuffs.

Zaltiar
09-16-2011, 03:49 AM
once you click on one mirror, it stops powering up. same goes for all mirrors, they stop powering up

RedRyder
09-16-2011, 05:45 AM
You can't disable them when you're auto-attacking her or if you're being attacked.

Ixillicus
09-16-2011, 07:27 AM
They are necessary to get Nuri to spawn now.

Ellyidol
09-16-2011, 07:47 AM
They are necessary to get Nuri to spawn now.

The obelisks, yes, I think he means the mirrors in Nuri's actual area though.

Gluttony
09-16-2011, 07:50 AM
I think he means the mirrors in Nuri's actual area though.

Definitely means the mirrors in the boss room, anyone actually give Nuri enough time to run through her whole process of actions? That could solve this riddle once and for all. I know that the first time I saw Panto's dance special, it was the very first time I played him and he didn't use it until milliseconds before death so I thought it was a victory dance. Anyway someone solo Nuri and see what happens, or just let her run rampant all over your team for optimal results.

pastrychef
09-16-2011, 01:11 PM
Thanks, guys. I'll try to experiment with it a little.

Dalinuel
09-16-2011, 05:12 PM
They are thier to annoy you cause when they light up almost everyone in your party tries to activate them and your still left fighting nuri and then you die:):) lol

Zaltiar
09-16-2011, 05:26 PM
Definitely means the mirrors in the boss room, anyone actually give Nuri enough time to run through her whole process of actions? That could solve this riddle once and for all. I know that the first time I saw Panto's dance special, it was the very first time I played him and he didn't use it until milliseconds before death so I thought it was a victory dance. Anyway someone solo Nuri and see what happens, or just let her run rampant all over your team for optimal results.

If you don't do anything, the mirrors disable automatically after a while. You still get negative regent though

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk