PDA

View Full Version : Community Preview | 8/17/16 | New Triforce Pets

Justg
08-17-2016, 04:24 PM
From a long-forgotten land, we bring you these three new Mythic pets to aid your quest:

Introducing:

Ellie

154242 154243

Gobi

154244 154245

and Hawken

154246 154247

The most interesting thing about these guys is they can combo off of each other for devastating results.

Combos:

Arrow Rain + Healing Spring = Acid Rain
• Deals increased damage in a wider area
• Enemies affected by the damage will also receive a lingering acid effect that persists for a few moments after you leave the area.

Healing Spring + Arrow Rain = Radiance
• Heals allies within a wider area
• Creates packs which remain for 1 minute and will regen health/mana on pickup.

Healing Spring + Battle Zone = Battle Medic
• Increased Heals to allies within a wider area
• Allies within Battle Medic heal themselves on dealing damage

Battle Zone + Healing Spring = War Zone
• Increases damage of allies / slows enemies within a wider area
• Grants allies a Heal over Time and Armor buff which remains when they leave the area of War Zone

Battle Zone + Arrow Rain = Fire Power
• Increases damage of allies / slows enemies within a wider area
• Creates battle packs on the ground that grant a shield to allies when picked up (do not stack)

Arrow Rain + Battle Zone = Hard Strike
• Deals increased damage in a wider area
• Enemies within Hard Strike are rooted on creation and have their armor reduced while standing inside the Hard Strike.

Here is a quick flick of their tricks and play animations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ba3hLD_58c

These three Mythic Pets will be available in the Stable Store for a limited time.

Passives are still being worked on, so expect some changes, plus more deets on abilities and combos tomorrow.

Let us know your thoughts when you get a chance, and thanks!

- g

Finalspell
08-17-2016, 04:54 PM
First !!!!!!

exkaan
Nice

Gesendet von meinem LG-D320 mit Tapatalk

Blazerland
From a long-forgotten land, we bring you these three new Mythic pets to aid your quest:

Introducing:

Ellie

154242 154243

Gobi

154244 154245

and Hawken

154246 154247

The most interesting thing about these guys is they can combo off of each other for devastating results.

Here is a quick flick of their tricks and play animations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ba3hLD_58c

These three Mythic Pets will be available in the Stable Store for a limited time.

Passives are still being worked on, so expect some changes, plus more deets on abilities and combos tomorrow.

Let us know your thoughts when you get a chance, and thanks!

- g

awwwwwwwwwwwww thanks G

Anyona
It would be nice to be able to obtain these without plat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justg
08-17-2016, 04:58 PM
It would be nice to be able to obtain these without plat.

This week there are no eggs for these guys, however later on they will be back in the game in some tradable form.

Anyona
08-17-2016, 04:59 PM
This week there are no eggs for these guys, however later on they will be back in the game in some tradable form.

Thanks, that sounds great

Saud
08-17-2016, 04:59 PM
I think it would be awesome if these pets were drop in elite underhul AND purchase from plat
Anyway i am excited to see them
Anything except these pets tomorrow?

Justg
08-17-2016, 05:01 PM
I think it would be awesome if these pets were drop in elite underhul AND purchase from plat

Pet Egg Rotation in crates (Shady & Surge, Hammerjaw, Munchmouth) and some bug fixes. We're working on some killer stuff for Labor Day weekend, more later (how's that for a non-info teaser?).

Kriticality
08-17-2016, 05:03 PM

What so how to combine them for my op link Zelda triforce pet that I can use to destroy my enemies which are for the most part bad people with questionable moral fiber and integrity with limited in game skills? Yes ofc I know it's a run on!! Hahaha looks cool Gary.

Saud
08-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Pet Egg Rotation in crates (Shady & Surge, Hammerjaw, Munchmouth) and some bug fixes. We're working on some killer stuff for Labor Day weekend, more later (how's that for a non-info teaser?).

That sounds awesome!
I am already excited for the Labor Day event! :D

Justg
08-17-2016, 05:05 PM
Also wish it was available for non plat users. We started off the year in such a high note, year seems to be going the same as the last year and the year before that. Hope this doesn't come across as complaining, just posting what I think has become a rather tiresome cycle.

Actually this year from January to April was almost all plat/ monetization efforts, we switched to a more balanced approach around April. These will be available for non-plat users, just not at the outset. We're trying to balance it all out. It's challenging.

onadraosari
08-17-2016, 05:07 PM
No any mini event... boring one more week, and again 7 days hoping for something...

Horme
08-17-2016, 05:15 PM
No any mini event... boring one more week, and again 7 days hoping for something...

Stay Offline, Hangout somewhere while waiting update.

AngryLucas
08-17-2016, 05:26 PM

How are we supposed to mix them to get the combos if they are not in the egg form?

Justg
08-17-2016, 05:29 PM
How are we supposed to mix them to get the combos if they are not in the egg form?

Combos are activated when you throw down the Arcane Ability of one on top of someone else's.

Horme
08-17-2016, 05:30 PM

I think that purchasable in stable, like arcane deary.

intrepd
08-17-2016, 05:32 PM
How much platinum is each pet G?

Ardbeg
08-17-2016, 05:34 PM
I hope the combos make a big difference and open up a lot more party dynamics. Can't wait to try!

AngryLucas
08-17-2016, 05:34 PM
Combos are activated when you throw down the Arcane Ability of one on top of someone else's.

Then, if I have understood well, there are two ways of activating combos: Mixing two pets in the same pj OR activating AA in two different pjs. Is this correct?

JesuisCharlie
08-17-2016, 05:39 PM
Finally pets!

Ellie the enchantress, purvoyor of potions and magic items then

Gobi.. Protector of the vale dealin with da zombie threat! "its not quite the haven the name implie" and..

Bf hawken "silknight is a sik sorcerer, my species arent mean for cell[...]" "what i hate more than zombies !? NUTHIN !"

thegame
08-17-2016, 05:41 PM
Nice pets sts, too bad only plat players can vet now, I am concerned their effects on PvP.

Saud
08-17-2016, 05:45 PM
Wait so the combos work only when 2 different AA is active?
I am confused how these combos work.

Justg
08-17-2016, 05:52 PM
If the player base was more, would you say this would have been less challenging to balance?

Hope by" balancing out", you mean the fine line between the f2p and p2p aspects of the game and nott the pets need to be balanced out.

Free-to-play vs. plat is a challenge no matter how large or small the player base is. We're always looking for more ways for everyone to have fun.

epicrrr
08-17-2016, 05:59 PM
How long will their AA be active? And the cooldown? Are they like korrup pool effects or like rog packs/squick nuts?

Shadowfaux
08-17-2016, 06:10 PM
I'm curious. Outside of the monetary reason, is there an another reason why this couldn't be released simultaneously in crates? You're entitled you're a company, you are here to make money. But seriously how about a break here and there for us Non plat or occasional plat buyers...

Spell
08-17-2016, 06:15 PM
Waaa wish there were a plat sale before this ;-;

These pets look really neat tho.very interested in the tri-thingy :D

control
08-17-2016, 06:16 PM
Nice work sts.
Also for acknowledging the presence of a large pl community playing this game and giving them something to remember those golden moments right from 2011.

Python

lissil
08-17-2016, 06:35 PM
Plus one to this. Elite underhul, especially last two maps, is dead at the moment.

meidei
08-17-2016, 06:57 PM
I guess its better if you release this pet also in egg form so people without platinum can enjoy too.

Aimanxasuna
08-17-2016, 07:41 PM
This combo moves work exactly like the grass/fire/water pledge moves in pokemon competitive play! Although no one actually ever uses them in competitive scene, but they do have some nice visual effects.

Ravager
08-17-2016, 07:58 PM
I guess its better if you release this pet also in egg form so people without platinum can enjoy too.

I agree. Most people buy into the hype. If eggs are released later, the hype could possibly die down and the company could lose out on potential income.

Suentous PO
08-17-2016, 09:10 PM
This combo moves work exactly like the grass/fire/water pledge moves in pokemon competitive play! Although no one actually ever uses them in competitive scene, but they do have some nice visual effects.

If it's like pl then the effect is very noticeable and not just visual. In ppl I would judge by how effective a team people made by knowing combos well. We'll see tho.

One thing that occurred to me is the bird seems the obvious choice. idk is that just me?
If I have to spend a noticeable bit of plat and couldn't get all, I'd get a bird.
Mage -- heal party ----10 %
Bear -- slow & armor debuff ----10%
Bird -- aoe & debuff -----25 %
So what? If the utility is in team effect all aa should be impressive. Seems bird may be best and favored.
Or do I have it wrong and maybe even the Mage team heal do damage to enemy's ?

Ofc I can't judge them in the least now and I know changes may come as said.
My thought was that all should be desirable so there's as many types out there as possible so more folk can play with this new feature.

I've been saying in a few threads I think combos should be way more a part of al. Per class (!), or make armor have properties like combos to encourage varied parties, team strategy and discourage stacking in pvp.

Lv 50 sewers in pl was very team conscience, and I don't think it's a coincidence that it was a lot of people's idea of an ideal time.
cheers

Elshaddoll
08-17-2016, 09:37 PM
Am i the only one who hoped these would be in crates so prices can go back up?
Meh. A plat buyer's update. Gotta wait another week to see if even km3 slavery can come back. In the meantime, I'll keep looking for that arcane chest.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Eagleye
08-17-2016, 10:11 PM
Why do these maxed out mythic pets have the same "base" damage if you will of 241 just.like legendary pets? Mythic should be a tad higher since its higher in rarity no? Anyways can't wait to get one! They look great and for me the nostalgic factor alone is worth it.

Psychoism
08-17-2016, 11:04 PM
Look how cute are they, Pocket Legends ftw! :banana:

ilhanna
08-17-2016, 11:35 PM
I would've been happier if the combo thing is more o a combined-class effect, rather than dependent on pets.

So, third week running without much to do but looking at people parading their new pets in town. OK then.

Errorrz
08-17-2016, 11:57 PM
STS , U should make this pet also available buy use key so non plat player can enjoy it also . U can make key sale and 3 new mythic pet sale . Ermm this week we have nothing to do . We just wait northal and cryostar bar full to play . We need new map/arena to farm . This week im get bored to play this game because have nothing to do .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 12:18 AM
Is this AL related, don't see the pets in my stable

Faliziaga
08-18-2016, 12:50 AM
If three players with the mage, bear and bird manage to land their combos altogether, do they produce all possible combos at once?
How much time do the two other players have to press their aa so that the combos proc?

Ninthplague
08-18-2016, 01:32 AM
Yes there should be an Ultimate Combo when 3 different combo pets AA at the same time

epicrrr
08-18-2016, 02:02 AM
When the powers combine, Captain Planet will come soon lol in this case Captain Arlor :banana:

aneshsinghblu
08-18-2016, 02:28 AM
why is there no combo if two aa of the same type is used

aneshsinghblu
08-18-2016, 02:54 AM
does the aa get consumed when forming the combo?
in a party of 3 with 3 different pets. . how many combo can be formed at the same time?
1 or 3 combo
1 because the aa from pet 1and 2 got used up and aa 3 has no aa to form combo with
or
3 because aa from pet 1&2 made a combo and another two combo formed when aa from pet 3 was used(two aa thrown down before aa three)

Kenzou
08-18-2016, 03:20 AM
Nice combos :D

dinzly
08-18-2016, 03:26 AM
arcane pocket legends [emoji58] [emoji58]

Daehanie
08-18-2016, 03:30 AM
arcane pocket legends [emoji58] [emoji58]
Hahahaha i cant imagine how if AL toon be other char pet like this one.. but its cool though.. first mythic flying pet isnt it?

aneshsinghblu
08-18-2016, 03:33 AM
could we have some actuall stats with those combos
increased healing. . .5%,10% ???
increased damage 5% 10% . 2 bonus damage . 2.5 bonus damage ???
is increased damage a damage % or bonus damage

tvtheb
08-18-2016, 04:22 AM
Not my favorite but not that bad... i dont like the game pocket legends as many people and i dont want arcane legends to become more like pocket legends! Those pets are a little off and different from other pets. So in conclusion i like the fact that we have companions other than pets but i dont like the fact that we have those low graphic,kid's,ugly ...things =/

dinzly
08-18-2016, 04:46 AM
Hahahaha i cant imagine how if AL toon be other char pet like this one.. but its cool though.. first mythic flying pet isnt it?
Hisha??????

friana
08-18-2016, 05:31 AM
Nothing to do while they are sleeping

crudmudgeon
08-18-2016, 06:48 AM
Yes there should be an Ultimate Combo when 3 different combo pets AA at the same time
ANNIHILATION!!!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

crudmudgeon
08-18-2016, 06:50 AM
why is there no combo if two aa of the same type is used
Because they are encouraging diversity in parties.

crudmudgeon
08-18-2016, 06:52 AM
Hisha??????
Grimm???

aneshsinghblu
08-18-2016, 07:55 AM
Because they are encouraging diversity in parties.

what diversity ? pet diversity? lol
those pets are not tied to specific classes
ppl can choose whichever one they want. . even own all three

Faliziaga
08-18-2016, 10:22 AM
Let's hope for a reasonable price :suspicion:

Shadowfaux
08-18-2016, 10:26 AM
@ Faliziaga u literally made me lol

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Potato is me
08-18-2016, 11:19 AM

rotation is still ongoing?

Carapace
08-18-2016, 11:37 AM
I'm curious. Outside of the monetary reason, is there an another reason why this couldn't be released simultaneously in crates? You're entitled you're a company, you are here to make money. But seriously how about a break here and there for us Non plat or occasional plat buyers...

These pets are not Arcane level, but are Mythic level pets. Our Mythic pets have always been available in the Stable for 250 Platinum and then available at a later time tradeable in egg form. We are being consistent with our Eggs :)

Eagleye
08-18-2016, 11:40 AM
Let's hope for a reasonable price :suspicion:

Im hoping they cost the 250plat like the current mythics..I will be dissapointed if they're more. 33$ is already questionable

Edit:didn't c post above =:>:)

DK
08-18-2016, 12:15 PM
Looking good with the new pets and the weekly pet rotations :)

Jayne Tsuki
08-18-2016, 03:28 PM
It should announce that if you own these pets and you want to get a room for 2nd pet to use the combo, it will cost 50 story tokens. Now i own them but i do not have enough story token to use combos. What a shame!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Justg
08-18-2016, 03:53 PM
It should announce that if you own these pets and you want to get a room for 2nd pet to use the combo, it will cost 50 story tokens. Now i own them but i do not have enough story token to use combos. What a shame!

These pets combo off of each other when different people use them. They don't exist as eggs yet, therefore can;t be slotted into each other (and they would not combo off a single user regardless).

Apologies for the confusion, if you are unhappy please contact support and we'll try to help out.

Moving the conversation to todays's thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?370875-Weekly-Update-8-18-16-New-Mythic-Triforce-Pets-More-Bug-Fixes