PDA

View Full Version : Have some Mythic pets become extinct???

Cvrrent
08-18-2016, 05:52 AM
Hello arlorians I was curious to know that have some good mythic pets become extinct. They were available by Plat sales earlier but at the 56 cap no sales were. Im really looking forward to slag and Abaddon because they are good stats and aa. But sts doesn't seem to make those sales. I hope many agree and sts makes some sales lately. I really miss pets like Abaddon, slag, Ripmaw etc.

~Seq

Sent from my Lenovo S850 using Tapatalk

extrapayah
08-18-2016, 06:01 AM
yes2, we need scorch too!

Lim Weibin
08-18-2016, 06:07 AM
yes2, we need scorch too!

Got him for the past 2 years and yes,he is boring :/

Fsuryo
08-18-2016, 06:09 AM
but sts doesn't seem to make those sales.

r o t a t i o n

Cvrrent
08-18-2016, 06:13 AM
Dear Fsuryo, slag and Abaddon don't appear in locks. Please read carefully

Zylx
08-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Dear Fsuryo, slag and Abaddon don't appear in locks. Please read carefully

Slag and abaddon usually come available in crates every once in a while for a weekend. Ripmaw usually comes out right around shark week, but i think it's already too late for that. The hype from the Olympics must have drowned out shark week, so STS must've forgotten about ripmaw.

Saud
08-18-2016, 10:29 AM
Most of people don't use mythic pets anymore
I don't know what the last time i saw slag
But Yes abaddon is good when new cap come
Scorch is useless, literally
But, maybe some people want them for aps
Anyway i don't see a point of bringing them back if they are not good anymore
I wish magma comes back!

Cvrrent
08-18-2016, 10:53 AM
Abaddon is a useful pet. Helps in levelling up fast. Idk why they became Extinct

justhell
08-18-2016, 05:44 PM
I love when slag AA made mobs dancing... xD

epicrrr
08-19-2016, 12:19 AM
havent seen much mythic pet user nowaday, as the even legendary beats em stat and aa-wise.

Psychoism
08-19-2016, 12:27 AM
So many players using arcane pets rn. Including nekro ofc, But if they goin to have a pet rotation again they should add slag and abaddon, I want abaddon also for leveling! :)

Iliketolol
08-19-2016, 01:34 AM
I need abaddon too, and i hope slag also comes back, even though its old.. But its aa is still pretty good.

Bon Jovi
08-19-2016, 04:35 AM
I hope slag, abaddon and magma come back, want those pets !

extrapayah
08-19-2016, 11:19 AM
yes yes, hoping for comeback of those mythic pets eggs, with no more than 250 plat price of course

Fredystern
08-20-2016, 01:05 AM
Who say no one using mythic pet anymore �� sometimes i swap my nekro to slag for vs in pvp �� its got good stat and good AA, i could make my enemy keep stunned when thier stun immunity wear off :D

kinzmet
08-20-2016, 01:31 AM
Who say no one using mythic pet anymore �� sometimes i swap my nekro to slag for vs in pvp �� its got good stat and good AA, i could make my enemy keep stunned when thier stun immunity wear off :D

*_*

Always knew scorch was a dinosaur which was pretending to be a dragon, pfft...

Hope anomaly brings the ability to craft different eggs for a certain type of pet auto attack.

It wasn't even a dinosaur, just a reptile!

intizamfamily888
08-20-2016, 10:50 AM
Yea i want magma too xD

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Cvrrent
08-22-2016, 06:21 AM
Soooo

everyonesnoob
08-22-2016, 06:47 AM
i think they are sold at stable in plat form and some via rotation

Fearrr
08-23-2016, 11:34 AM
As of yesterday I started using Ripmaw again for mobs only lol. I've had him since lvl 41 Cap but never actually used him. I noticed his passive ability has a lot of potential Stun(Knockdown Stun),Snare, Bleed, and Reduce Enemy critical by 15%. So I changed is Happy Bonus with 35 Primary, 10% Speed, etc..., and Changed his AA with Breeze. STS adding Pet Animancy was a great addition to the game now your Favorite/Older pets can be played again. He works well in Elite Maps now :). I'm going to look at some of the other Mythics as well I feel like there is a handful with great potential.

STS if you you happen to be reading this. In this thread and for the millionth time it has been said buff Scorches Shield! All we are asking for is a small buff, I pm Vroom with a suggestion. The players who spend plat on your pets are loyal fans of your game. I know you guys our busy with other things, but make a poll thread and I think you will be surprised how many people would like to see this happen. The Pet had so much potential, I don't understand how you make a pet that looks like the Brother of Singe be so utterly useless and inferior. In my Birdman voice:"Put some Respek on his Name"!!! lmao