PDA

View Full Version : Elite bloodhammer

Squlo
08-18-2016, 12:12 PM
I just killed elite bloodhammer but it didnt count as a boss is it bug or its not a boss?

VROOMIGoRealFast
08-18-2016, 02:34 PM
I just killed elite bloodhammer but it didnt count as a boss is it bug or its not a boss?

Didn't count as a boss in what context? If you give us a little more information we can look into this :)

resurrected
08-18-2016, 04:17 PM
Didn't count as a boss in what context? If you give us a little more information we can look into this :)
I guess in Elite APs. ( kill so many bosses from kraken )

Thewolfbull
08-19-2016, 09:53 PM
Im not sure but i think its when he is to far to left of ship it doesnt count if you bring him to right close to where he jumps off it counts everytime, I dont think it when you kill him before he runs i think its to do with if he is to far left on boat it wont count even if you dont kill him and he runs to jump off. But like i said im not sure :p

Squlo
08-20-2016, 04:59 AM
Probably Southern Seas.

If you kill bloodhammer before he is able to escape in that map it doesn't count as an elite boss or even mob kill, I'm guessing this happene because of the game thinking its a normal boss by how fast we are able to kill it <_<. The same goes for inan'hesh in Elite Shuyal, if you kill him before the 2% hp animation finishes, you nu get kills.
Yes i meant that ty :)

SM-J500H cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thewolfbull
08-21-2016, 02:44 AM
I tested it and it not when you kill him to fast its when he is on certain parts of the ship (too far left) and you get him low health and he runs to jump off. Thats when it doesnt count as elite boss kill he also doesnt drop any loot when you do this.