PDA

View Full Version : Tank pull

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 01:27 PM
I'm sorry to complain but im tired of being a rag doll to tanks, if 2 tanks pull me with axe I'm basically thrown across the map. It's ridiculous.

Zeus
08-18-2016, 01:35 PM
So don't get pulled.

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 01:36 PM
So don't get pulled.

Literally impossible when we have such close range with our attacks, tanks axe is longer than our attacks.

Daehanie
08-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Feels like a ball and playing ice skating.. yuweeeee... and x_x

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 01:53 PM
Feels like a ball and playing ice skating.. yuweeeee... and x_x

You must not play pvp, health drops 50% because of the axes and u pulled so far and stunned to where u are just an easy target.

matiusjohntw
08-18-2016, 01:59 PM
Yea, i cant go near tank, bcoz 16m axe skill, so if i use speed set, just go kill when axe cooldown (7sec), and runaway when tank wnna skill xD

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 02:02 PM
Yea, i cant go near tank, bcoz 16m axe skill, so if i use speed set, just go kill when axe cooldown (7sec), and runaway when tank wnna skill xD

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

I get that but sometimes that fails due to jugg, not easy to knock a tank down with jugg activated and nekro shield in 7 seconds.

Breakingbadxx
08-18-2016, 02:21 PM
If only the glintstone axe set didn't cost me 30m+

And it was worth every penny :)

Zeus
08-18-2016, 04:08 PM
Literally impossible when we have such close range with our attacks, tanks axe is longer than our attacks.

I'm able to avoid the axes by using obstacles.

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 04:27 PM

I get pulled when i run behind a rock or wall and get sniped by rogues or hit by lightning and die, there's ways to escape sometimes but most of the time it's not.

Breakingbadxx
08-18-2016, 04:45 PM
I get pulled when i run behind a rock or wall and get sniped by rogues or hit by lightning and die, there's ways to escape sometimes but most of the time it's not.
That's because of ping.

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 05:21 PM
That's because of ping.

I don't think 150 ping causes me to be pulled thru a rock.

Breakingbadxx
08-18-2016, 05:32 PM
I don't think 150 ping causes me to be pulled thru a rock.
I'm sure you don't have 150 ping consistently. It can spike at any time, even if its very quick and unnoticeable. It happens.

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 06:49 PM
I'm sure you don't have 150 ping consistently. It can spike at any time, even if its very quick and unnoticeable. It happens.

You work at Spacetime studios, thank you Mr., um what is your name?

Breakingbadxx
08-18-2016, 06:59 PM
You work at Spacetime studios, thank you Mr., um what is your name?
Do you have 150 ping (no higher and no lower) all day every day? I'm actually curious.

resurrected
08-18-2016, 07:08 PM
Actually it depends very well on ping. Same as gale and SP won't work how you want them to work with higher ping. If you get pulled through rock then there is something with your ping. I can easy hide as rogue behind rock while tank cast axe and it won't reach or pull me ( will touch but wont pull ) so i guess you need to watch your ping

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 07:46 PM
Actually it depends very well on ping. Same as gale and SP won't work how you want them to work with higher ping. If you get pulled through rock then there is something with your ping. I can easy hide as rogue behind rock while tank cast axe and it won't reach or pull me ( will touch but wont pull ) so i guess you need to watch your ping

Well it wont pull me thru the rock, it hits me but then somehow i appear in front of the tank, and i stay in green ping, during that i watch ny ping, i keep the ping up on the screen so i can watch it while i play.

Breakingbadxx
08-18-2016, 08:15 PM
Well it wont pull me thru the rock, it hits me but then somehow i appear in front of the tank, and i stay in green ping, during that i watch ny ping, i keep the ping up on the screen so i can watch it while i play.
Being in position A then suddenly appearing in position B in a blink is caused by a ping spike. It may not be tracked quickly enough by the in game ping display so you may not see a change in your ping at the time. It can also be called connection latency.

Sorry but axe throw doesn't pull anyone through obstacles. If it did, it would be something people are taking advantage of and it would be very obvious. Clearly that isn't the case.

Daehanie
08-18-2016, 09:09 PM
You must not play pvp, health drops 50% because of the axes and u pulled so far and stunned to where u are just an easy target.
I do pvp a lot.. but i enjoying that as part of each char skill.. as a mage.. easy to get kill by just 1 hit.. get pull 50% health drop.. try to heal but got shot by rogue and x_x
*love when get sliding without gale skill.. 😁😁😁

epicrrr
08-19-2016, 12:07 AM
its a funny battle if both team has pro puller.. good laugh

Fredystern
08-20-2016, 01:07 AM

Not always work :/