PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Channel??

Brianv333
08-18-2016, 04:27 PM
Yo guys. I am curious as to if you all would like me to add some AL videos to my youtube channel? xD it just seems like there are no AL youtube channels where people actually commentate (talk.) This is extremely annoying, so why not? lol. My channel does ipad game (typically MMO) reviews
Please leave some feedback guys, thanks.
My computer ipad converter is really good, so solid quality isn't an issue.
I made this channel 5 days ago lol. Already have 124 subs :triumphant:

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx2fgSbp5Dp6OqcskLFCNzw
just sub if you are interested, thanks! I'll make a video as soon as tonight if I see you all are interested! I have some gameplay while commentating on my other videos, but that is a different game. Feel free to check them out as well!

IGN: igoturpickle/igoturpickel/piickle

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 04:30 PM
I talk in my videos, look me up Dollaz Gaming, But yes AL youtubers never talk, just use their keyboard and play music all the time, i talk to make things easier, I'm not scared to put my voice out there.

Feel free to give me a Sub also :)

Brianv333
08-18-2016, 04:32 PM
I talk in my videos, look me up Dollaz Gaming, But yes AL youtubers never talk, just use their keyboard and play music all the time, i talk to make things easier, I'm not scared to put my voice out there.

Feel free to give me a Sub also :)

I for sure will, and ikr! It seems like all I am doing during the videos is watching someone type lol.

xxalivexx
08-18-2016, 04:35 PM
I for sure will, and ikr! It seems like all I am doing during the videos is watching someone type lol.

I used to do that but it got boring so i just talked in one video and from there on i made videos with me talking, from time to time i type because im listening to music.

Brianv333
08-18-2016, 06:23 PM
I used to do that but it got boring so i just talked in one video and from there on i made videos with me talking, from time to time i type because im listening to music.

lmao, I understand