PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Channel??

Brianv333
08-18-2016, 06:29 PM
Yo dudes, so I realized that there are no youtube channels of pocket legends where the player actually commentates (talks).
This is extremely aggravating, and I am hopefully here to fix that. I do reviews on a bunch of ipad games, and I am going to start reviews on PL. My account is only 5 days old. While this is the case, I already have 125 subs! I have been reviewing a different game at the moment, but I think it is time for me to expand my horizons. Hopefully you all subscribe so I know that I should do this.
I will be doing some level 51-61 pvp, and I ill do some pve if you all really want to see that.

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx2fgSbp5Dp6OqcskLFCNzw

Ya'll are the best. Hopefully I can hone my video skizlls. I have a solid operation system from which I record. This ain't my first rodeo. xD
Comment any suggestions if you are curious. IGN: igoturpickle/iizerqii

Promagin
08-18-2016, 07:53 PM
Lol, have fun

Magic Sword
08-18-2016, 08:37 PM
I think if you are trying to make money on youtube i would go for a game with a larger demographic

Brianv333
08-18-2016, 08:43 PM
I think if you are trying to make money on youtube i would go for a game with a larger demographic

It isn't about the money xD

Burningdex
08-19-2016, 01:05 AM

But any player demograph * PL's demograph = 0..

Waug
08-19-2016, 05:31 AM
Good Luck. Not exactly zero but I guess very few does talk, anyway it's lacking.

Iheybeautiful
08-19-2016, 11:27 AM
Lol you came just in time amirite

Brianv333
08-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Lol you came just in time amirite

rofl so true :chargrined:

Waug
08-19-2016, 08:23 PM
I actually missed one line -

"..This is extremely aggravating, and I am hopefully here to fix that.."

There's nothing to fix extremely aggravating, it's all about different segments, you can fill one segment, that's actually lacking.

humiiii
08-21-2016, 05:30 AM
So you wanna spend time and make videos on a dead af game to get 20 views max?

Ssneakykills
08-21-2016, 07:00 AM
Better off doing bigger games and new games that have just come out with guides/walk through to them. It's really just a waste of time doing it for pocket legends. I don't know if you are a console or pc man but if you did reviews on big new games such as no mans sky which is incredibly popular atm

Brianv333
08-21-2016, 09:36 AM
Better off doing bigger games and new games that have just come out with guides/walk through to them. It's really just a waste of time doing it for pocket legends. I don't know if you are a console or pc man but if you did reviews on big new games such as no mans sky which is incredibly popular atm

thanks for the advice bro. I guess i won't make them lol. It wasn't for the views, it was just for the PL community's entertainment

The Happiness
08-21-2016, 10:03 AM
thanks for the advice bro. I guess i won't make them lol. It wasn't for the views, it was just for the PL community's entertainment

Your idea is a good one...just about 3-5 years out of date. There really isn't a PL community any more. You could do with focusing on a better supported, regularly updated game with a bigger fan base. Good luck though.

Brianv333
08-21-2016, 10:25 AM
Your idea is a good one...just about 3-5 years out of date. There really isn't a PL community any more. You could do with focusing on a better supported, regularly updated game with a bigger fan base. Good luck though.

I know it's dead, that was the point. Nobody ever makes any new content. Maybe the community could be cheered up with some videos, and, more specifically, new content.
My AL video I just made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvRxvjLpwOc
haha it doesn't have a good like/dislike ratio. But if some people like it then I'm going to keep making them xD

Magic Sword
08-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Yeh I mean as long as u enjoy making the PL videos by all means go for it!

:D

MightyMicah
08-22-2016, 09:40 PM

Awhile back I was getting into streaming. I thought about starting a regular PL stream. What stopped me was two big reasons:
1. The game is mostly dead. No one would watch, or even care.
2. The game isn't balanced. (This is a big part of why it's dead.) It's not even fun to stream due to the imbalance.

If you believe that making videos would draw attention to the game, and if you enjoy the game, despite the imbalance, I say make the videos. Do it for fun. Who knows, it just may catch on if you put in the effort. And maybe the currently "dead" game might come alive. It's a stupid hope, but I never lose hope.

Brianv333
08-23-2016, 02:45 PM
Awhile back I was getting into streaming. I thought about starting a regular PL stream. What stopped me was two big reasons:
1. The game is mostly dead. No one would watch, or even care.
2. The game isn't balanced. (This is a big part of why it's dead.) It's not even fun to stream due to the imbalance.

If you believe that making videos would draw attention to the game, and if you enjoy the game, despite the imbalance, I say make the videos. Do it for fun. Who knows, it just may catch on if you put in the effort. And maybe the currently "dead" game might come alive. It's a stupid hope, but I never lose hope.

#wecanhope
lol