PDA

View Full Version : Question for glint set tanks, glitch or not?

Hpnvx
08-19-2016, 10:45 PM
I have a warrior with full glint set I noticed that some warriors are able to keep moving with out stoping on first axe, which most tanks do. Would be alot better if I could test this glitch with a recorder to show what I mean...for tanks who are using glint set are you experienceing this bug to where your stopping on first axe or continue to move without stopping? Here's a video to explain what I https://youtu.be/u1MYOaej8U4

Hpnvx
08-19-2016, 10:48 PM
As you can see form the video, he's able to keep moving with out stoping on first axe

resurrected
08-20-2016, 03:39 AM
I don't have glin set and it happened to few weeks ago. Now it isn't anymore... What platform are you using to play?

Hpnvx
08-20-2016, 10:42 PM
I don't have glin set and it happened to few weeks ago. Now it isn't anymore... What platform are you using to play?

Lg leon, some tanks are still able to continue to move with out stoping on first axe, does it depends on the device your using?

MrsAnnoying
08-21-2016, 03:08 AM
Lg leon, some tanks are still able to continue to move with out stoping on first axe, does it depends on the device your using?
I wasn't able to do it in chrome

resurrected
08-21-2016, 03:11 AM
Seems like it depends on device/platform that device is using. My friend in iphone always stopping during use axe. STG should look into it

Squlo
08-21-2016, 04:50 AM
Seems like it depends on device/platform that device is using. My friend in iphone always stopping during use axe. STG should look into it
Dude its not glitch,bug or something like that tanks have 1 axe skill and when they used axe skill they have to stop. But glint axes not a skill so tanks can move while throwing extra axes

resurrected
08-21-2016, 04:57 AM
Dude its not glitch,bug or something like that tanks have 1 axe skill and when they used axe skill they have to stop. But glint axes not a skill so tanks can move while throwing extra axes
Read beginning. Stopping on first axe not extra axes that glin set throw

Squlo
08-21-2016, 05:26 AM
Read beginning. Stopping on first axe not extra axes that glin set throw
Maybe its about new vanity weap idk tbh and sorry lol

Iockedcrate
08-21-2016, 06:35 AM
in chrome you stop i guess,but on android u continue to move

resurrected
08-21-2016, 07:07 AM
in chrome you stop i guess,but on android u continue to move
Actually i stop on android

Hpnvx
08-21-2016, 12:23 PM
Yes it needs to be looked into, does seems like some sort of glitch.