PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Shard Recipe

Eatdamage
08-20-2016, 07:11 AM
Seeing how arcane shard is getting more and more important and inclusive in game play (Arc pendant, Stampy, Rendtail, New weapon vanities, etc.) how about STS releases a recipe to craft arc -shard, which might be something like this :

(Btw arcane shard needs to be removed from crates before applying this , its only worth 1m around and that is lower than quite a few mythic rarity items/pets, (same can be said about cryo-brooch recipe)

Recipe-
Excellent fury jewel x1
Excellent finesse jewel x1
Excellent mind jewel x1
Dragonite bar x1

This recipe would not only help the falling prices of jewels but also make that teeth farming a little more lucrative, also the value of gold runners might get better because of the jewel elixirs inside them. All classes are capable of farming jewels and teeth with equal ease so it wont be tilted in favor of any specific class, like one guy proposed in a thread sometime back about making arc shard purchasable from arena tokens. (Made this thread after trying to farm km3 and getting one lock in 30minute elixir with lepre and egg ring)

nightmaresmoke
08-20-2016, 09:09 AM
Dude the uber rich plat players will be super mad at you if this gets implemented LoL

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Ninthplague
08-20-2016, 09:20 AM
(Made this thread after trying to farm km3 and getting one lock in 30minute elixir with lepre and egg ring)

Lol I know that feeling.

Eatdamage
08-20-2016, 10:31 AM
Dude the uber rich plat players will be super mad at you if this gets implemented LoL

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using TapatalkxD, I said arc shard should be removed from crates first. It takes spot in loot table and sells for only a million, same with cryo brooch recipe(500k) remove both of these so things and make them farmable(like arc pendant recipe available for 300 planar fragments) will be better for farmers and lock openers wont get arcanes worth next to nothing.

nightmaresmoke
08-20-2016, 10:35 AM
xD, I said arc shard should be removed from crates first. It takes spot in loot table and sells for only a million, same with cryo brooch recipe(500k) remove both of these so things and make them farmable(like arc pendant recipe available for 300 planar fragments) will be better for farmers and lock openers wont get arcanes worth next to nothing.
Lol that's why i said they will get mad coz they can't control the arc shard economy anymore.

Eatdamage
08-20-2016, 11:03 AM
Lol that's why i said they will get mad coz they can't control the arc shard economy anymore.

Guess you are right about that, but from my experience, some people tried to buy and hoard arc shards right before they announced the weapon vanity update thinking they might rise. I don't think it worked there way, arcane shards got back to there 1mil around mark in 2-3 days pretty fast. (No economy in the world where the top of the food chain dosen't have the finances of the land in a stranglehold x), can't avoid that i guess)

epicrrr
08-20-2016, 11:40 AM
Lol, someone from Magnum will be mad about this.. 0% chance

illwilly
08-20-2016, 12:09 PM
Seeing how arcane shard is getting more and more important and inclusive in game play (Arc pendant, Stampy, Rendtail, New weapon vanities, etc.) how about STS releases a recipe to craft arc -shard, which might be something like this :

(Btw arcane shard needs to be removed from crates before applying this , its only worth 1m around and that is lower than quite a few mythic rarity items/pets, (same can be said about cryo-brooch recipe)

Recipe-
Excellent fury jewel x1
Excellent mind jewel x1
Dragonite bar x1

This recipe would not only help the falling prices of jewels but also make that teeth farming a little more lucrative, also the value of gold runners might get better because of the jewel elixirs inside them. All classes are capable of farming jewels and teeth with equal ease so it wont be tilted in favor of any specific class, like one guy proposed in a thread sometime back about making arc shard purchasable from arena tokens. (Made this thread after trying to farm km3 and getting one lock in 30minute elixir with lepre and egg ring)

Not the worst idea that been suggested, but its in the wrong section, and dragon bar and jewels will just make hoarders richer, bet u have loades of dragon bars right?;) imo theres lots of ways atm to get shards, they in elite gold dragon chests, elite ench cryo chests and buyable with crate tokens and so on.. and jewels not cheep by my standards, but im only filthy rich....

Eatdamage
08-20-2016, 01:15 PM
nope, only thing that I have lots of are pirate chests from km3 xD but yeah ur right, should have posted in suggestions section. If it can be transferred there then please transfer it.

Breakingbadxx
08-20-2016, 01:43 PM
No thanks. Crate opening is barely worth it as we speak.

Eatdamage
08-20-2016, 01:56 PM
No thanks. Crate opening is barely worth it as we speak. But with removal of cheap arcanes wouldnt that give crate openers chance to get other more valuable drops?

Bluebatthing
08-20-2016, 02:04 PM
But with removal of cheap arcanes wouldnt that give crate openers chance to get other more valuable drops?

It would increase the chance of you getting trash...

Zeus
08-20-2016, 04:09 PM
It would increase the chance of you getting trash...

No, you re-roll first onto a type of rarity and then from that rarity you re-roll on a category, then you roll on category.

PEMA
08-20-2016, 07:13 PM
Shards are lootable from Gold Orc Chests and those chests can be bought buy orc tags I think :/

Energizeric
08-20-2016, 09:22 PM
But with removal of cheap arcanes wouldnt that give crate openers chance to get other more valuable drops?

And then those "more valuable drops" will become more common and as a result, will become less valuable.

No matter what scheme you try, you cannot beat the laws of supply and demand. If you make items more common, the price drops. If you make items more rare, the price goes up.

I'm so tired of reading these suggestions that we increase the drop rate of the valuable stuff, because it's too low and nobody is able to make any money farming. Then STS does it, and the complaints change from "the drop rates are too low" to "there's nothing good to farm".

Economic management like this does not work. You will end up with a bunch of arcane "red colored" stuff that has no value.

Fredystern
08-20-2016, 11:56 PM
No, you re-roll first onto a type of rarity and then from that rarity you re-roll on a category, then you roll on category.

I dont think it works like that, vroon answer my post once and saying drop rate of each arcane was different and he wont say it

Bluebatthing
08-21-2016, 02:54 AM

Re-roll eh? Are we talking about opening crates or loot drops from mobs/bosses?

Golem
08-21-2016, 03:20 AM

Recipe-
Excellent fury jewel x1
Excellent mind jewel x1
Dragonite bar x1

You think if they remove them they gonna worth less?, i swear you guys are dumbs if you think this way.
They gonna be 3m+ that way. Just letting you know. But i understand you are new players and have no idea yet what you asking for

Iplo
08-21-2016, 03:38 AM
You think if they remove them they gonna worth less?, i swear you guys are dumbs if you think this way.
They gonna be 3m+ that way. Just letting you know. But i understand you are new players and have no idea yet what you asking for
I don't know am I blind or something but I can't see him saying anything about lowering price. I think he also wants to increase price of shard :)

Eatdamage
08-21-2016, 10:10 AM
I don't know am I blind or something but I can't see him saying anything about lowering price. I think he also wants to increase price of shard :) just ignore, wanted to suggest something that wud make farming fun for low lvls or people fed up with km3.

Zeus
08-21-2016, 01:05 PM
Re-roll eh? Are we talking about opening crates or loot drops from mobs/bosses?

Crate drops, the mechanism was explained by a developer. I should correct that to roll*

intizamfamily888
08-22-2016, 04:13 PM
U can get shards from elite orc king chest(drop from elite northal) too xd

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Eatdamage
08-23-2016, 12:31 AM
U can get shards from elite orc king chest(drop from elite northal) too xd

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

yeah, never knew abt those lol

Faliziaga
08-23-2016, 01:44 AM
From Gold Orcish chests, too.