PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : Potions Maker

Errorrz
08-20-2016, 07:47 AM
Hey folks , all of you never enough health and mana potions right ? How bout if we have potions maker ? We have house like starter house , cottage , lodge and tavern . Some of we feel house so bored . House just the place that we can afk , meet friend and have party with friend . Now back to topic , ok ! 80% arlorians use 100-500 health and mana potions everyday . They need to buy all this pots at store / guildhall . For 1 day , they already spend 5k - 10k for all this pots . For 1 week they alrdy spend 35k - 70k just for pots . How bout if 1month ? They can buy a lots of ankh , elixir and other with that gold . We have crack nature and crack water jewel , some of us feel tired to sell this jewel from inventory because we can have a lots of water and nature jewel . Now , if we have potions maker , we can use crack water and nature to get mana and health potions . So nobody will feel tired to tap sell more than hundreds times .

Q : How to use potions maker ?
A : U need 5 crack nature / water to get 10 health / mana potions .

Example :
5 Crack = 10 Potions (1hour Crafting)
15 Crack = 20 Potions (2hour Crafting)
25 Crack = 50 Potions (3hour Crafting)
50 Crack = 100 Potions (4hour Crafting)
100 Crack = 500 Potions (5 hour Crafting)

*You must have house to have Potions Maker
*You Cant Do More Than 1 Crafting . You must done first crafting before you make second crafting .
*Craft Potions is not tradeable and stash
*Only Owner Can Use Potions Maker

Potions maker cost ? Ermm , let STS think about cost .

Agree ? Bump it till STS See And Reply To This Suggestion .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Shaker Ida
08-20-2016, 10:48 AM
Who can have 500 cracked in his inventory at once ?

Besides ild rather craft more worthy things than crafting somthing worth 6k and that takes 5hrs .. and 500 cracked nature is like

And 500 cracked nature wroth 50k [emoji14]

Nice try tho

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Errorrz
08-20-2016, 12:16 PM
Who can have 500 cracked in his inventory at once ?

Besides ild rather craft more worthy things than crafting somthing worth 6k and that takes 5hrs .. and 500 cracked nature is like

And 500 cracked nature wroth 50k [emoji14]

Nice try tho

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Haha sorry my bad . Will edit it now . But crack nature and water are raining at km3,kragg tomb and other tomb . Nature and water elixir cheap tho and easy to get from runner chest . If we reduce the time crafting , more player will craft thousand of pots and run any elite map with never die because they just spam pots every second . If all thing will be easy , economy will drop tho because they so easy to loot anything from elite map just because of spamming pots .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk