PDA

View Full Version : Looking For an active SL guild

Zojak
09-16-2011, 12:30 PM
My current guild on SL is completely inactive ATM so it's tome to move on!

I'm a 23 operative (been slackin). Looking for a guild I can call home with friendly people and some people to farm and do runs with. I'm not a begger or a jerk (as many PL players will vouch) you can trust I won't screw you over.

Reply/PM or add Zojak :) (at work right now so I'll be ig tonight)

Cascade
09-16-2011, 12:33 PM
AoC is quite active. Check out our forums to learn more-Aoc-guild.com. You dont have to fill out a member application but it is recommended.

Zojak
09-16-2011, 01:06 PM
Just read your guild thread and I'm quite interested. I'll take a peek and sign up for your website when I get home! :)

MimeRifle
09-16-2011, 01:16 PM
I'll look you up! My guild is small, and not very cool... and there is this unidentified funky odor in the guild hall that nobody will 'fess up to... but at least the initiation ritual doesn't hurt too much!! :applause:

- RadarOreilly, Guildmaster of the 4077th MASH Unit "the guild that still believes in small-town service"

Blakout
09-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Come join Cyber Star Raiders. We are a drama free, helpful and active guild with 31 people and counting. We are trying to recruit higher leveld players. PLz take a look at our thread. I am on vacation and forgot my ipod so i cant play for 3-4days or so. But issie or any other officers are incharge and will gladly answer ur questions happily. Stay kewl,
~Blak0ut