PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Antignome Set

Energizeric
08-21-2016, 11:39 PM
I was at level 48 until a month ago, so I never really paid attention to this set or the banished set when they were released. Now I've decided to work on the Antignome set, and I have some questions....

1) I bought the ring in the auction, which was really cheap. I guess they come from either chests or locked crates?

2) Now I've been working on the armor, which I see can be crafted, and apparently you do not need a recipe as it's already listed on my crafting menu. I don't have any questions about this one.

3) I also see a few amulets in the auction, but they are much more expensive than the rings. Where do these drop?

4) Where does the helm come from? I don't see any in the auction. Are they non-tradable?

5) I do see a "set" item (yellow color rarity) on my crafting list called "Dragon Infused Helmet", but it does not say "antignome" nor does it say any set bonus. What is this helmet and why is it a "set" item?

6) Where does the belt come from? I don't see any in the auction.

Thanks for any info that anyone can provide!

Vrazicak
08-22-2016, 12:14 AM
Helmets drop from elite/normal hugal berserker and elite/normal cryostar
Belts drop from elite/normal jadis gearloose and elite/normal cryostar
Amulets drop from gold heretic chests
You dont need dragon infused helm, I'm pretty sure it's needed for banished set.

Ardbeg
08-22-2016, 12:33 AM
5) you can worry about the Dragon Infused Helmet once you have acquired the full Antignome Set and the Banished Ring.
It's part of the questline that gives you the Banished Helmet.

Faliziaga
08-22-2016, 04:36 AM
Helmets drop from elite/normal hugal berserker and elite/normal cryostar
Belts drop from elite/normal jadis gearloose and elite/normal cryostar
Amulets drop from gold heretic chests
You dont need dragon infused helm, I'm pretty sure it's needed for banished set.

Can you or anybody confirm that Antignome belt and helm drop from Elite Hugal/Jadis? To my knowledge Antignome belts and helms drop from normal/elite cryostar and normal Hugal/Jadis.

Ardbeg
08-22-2016, 06:00 AM
Can you or anybody confirm that Antignome belt and helm drop from Elite Hugal/Jadis? To my knowledge Antignome belts and helms drop from normal/elite cryostar and normal Hugal/Jadis.

I think you are correct.