PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion> Guild Officers Kick needs Permission from GM

nightmaresmoke
08-22-2016, 08:27 AM
An excellent idea just came to me as you know a guild officer have the privilege to kick any members below officer rank, so my suggestion is before a officer can kick a member he/she needs an approval from the guild GM he/she can only kick if the GM approves it so mass kicking can totally be avoided coz I've seen that in a lot of guilds, so that's my idea :) Any thoughts and additional ideas please be constructive ty ^_^

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Elshaddoll
08-22-2016, 08:35 AM
This is both a good and a bad idea. I was in a guild were one of the officers went psycho and kicked everyone. It was sad. On the other hand, you can't expect the GM to be on 24/7, and sometimes you have to kick a member fast.

So, well, it's better to be careful who you chose as officers, because that is a LOT of power over your guild.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
08-22-2016, 08:56 AM
This is both a good and a bad idea. I was in a guild were one of the officers went psycho and kicked everyone. It was sad. On the other hand, you can't expect the GM to be on 24/7, and sometimes you have to kick a member fast.

So, well, it's better to be careful who you chose as officers, because that is a LOT of power over your guild.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk
This for anti mass kicking so 1 measly member or recruiter won't be a problem he/she will be kick when the GM is on no need for him/her to be 24/7 which is doubly possible unless its a robot lol.

Zynzyn
08-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Rather than GM permission (he might not always be online), the kick from an officer should require approval from atleast 2 other officers. This may help in avoiding impulsive rage-kicking, trolling, guild destruction etc.

Hoardseeker
08-22-2016, 09:19 AM
Rather than GM permission (he might not always be online), the kick from an officer should require approval from atleast 2 other officers. This may help in avoiding impulsive rage-kicking, trolling, guild destruction etc.

Permission from 2 other officers is a Good idea!

nightmaresmoke
08-22-2016, 09:51 AM
Yeah sounds good that's the purpose of this suggestion anti rage-kicking, trolling etc. Seen lots of guild been a victim of this saw threads in forum of many guild mad when 1 crazy officer kicks all non officer members.

Captain critic
08-22-2016, 01:39 PM
To me its mostly a bad idea if massive action alrdy happens r officers gona have to wait to get permission to kick ??? No ofc not, Gm makes officers they trust for a reason, to take care of the guild while master is off and that means kicking without permission if people's behaviour is unacceptable. If officers have to wait for permission to kick then guild will be under chaos till master returns

Captain critic
08-22-2016, 01:41 PM
Wait by gm u mean guild member ? U rly need to be more specific gm could mean guild master which i thought it was or guild member

nightmaresmoke
08-22-2016, 02:20 PM
To me its mostly a bad idea if massive action alrdy happens r officers gona have to wait to get permission to kick ??? No ofc not, Gm makes officers they trust for a reason, to take care of the guild while master is off and that means kicking without permission if people's behaviour is unacceptable. If officers have to wait for permission to kick then guild will be under chaos till master returns
Must be so negative??

kronu
08-22-2016, 05:52 PM
The simple way is kick limitations. For example each officer must be able to kick up to 10 members per day

Avaree
08-22-2016, 09:25 PM
Great idea, three strikes and you are out, GM has option to override, and insta kick :)

casperkil
08-22-2016, 11:40 PM
Thats why you only make officer you trust no some random

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

Captain critic
08-25-2016, 09:36 PM
I like being negative I'm at my highest intelligence when negative