PDA

View Full Version : Should lightning skill mage hit this hard?

Zulgath
08-22-2016, 06:41 PM
Guys if u look on it like this,after global 50% damage nerf lets say light hits 3-4k if crits on non shield rog, does that mean if there was no global nerf they would hit 6-8k? Or its not rly 50% damage nerf imo its less to mages lol, i think rog would hit 8-14k on crit if there was no damage nerf, thats ok, but do mages rly have 50%?

Fredystern
08-22-2016, 06:47 PM
Guys if u look on it like this,after global 50% damage nerf lets say light hits 3-4k if crits on non shield rog, does that mean if there was no global nerf they would hit 6-8k? Or its not rly 50% damage nerf imo its less to mages lol, i think rog would hit 8-14k on crit if there was no damage nerf, thats ok, but do mages rly have 50%?

How about rogue aim :3 still could 1 combo a mage

Zulgath
08-22-2016, 07:12 PM
How about rogue aim :3 still could 1 combo a mage
True, rog can 1 combo mage with no shield, as well as mage can 1 combo shieldless rog. + mind that MAGED GOT 2 DAMN SHIELDS

Breakingbadxx
08-22-2016, 07:16 PM
I also thought about this once, I don't remember mages hitting 6,000 - 8,000 damage on crits.

Zeus
08-22-2016, 07:21 PM
Maybe mage lightning is broken as well. :D

will0
08-22-2016, 07:35 PM
another nerf thread boring ...

Zulgath
08-22-2016, 07:45 PM
another nerf thread boring ...
Tell me where do i tell that i want to nerf maged?:)

Anyona
08-22-2016, 08:10 PM
It should hit this hard because the armor values for rogues and mages hasn't really changed since the 46 cap but damage for mages has increased by about 400. Also I think some sort of armor reduction needs to be present on the rogue for it to crit in the 3-4k. Charged auto attack actually hits harder than mages crit lightning so possibly that's the damage you're seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safiras
08-22-2016, 08:23 PM
It should hit this hard because the armor values for rogues and mages hasn't really changed since the 46 cap but damage for mages has increased by about 400. Also I think some sort of armor reduction needs to be present on the rogue for it to crit in the 3-4k. Charged auto attack actually hits harder than mages crit lightning so possibly that's the damage you're seeing.

True, think we always forget about the armor reduction debuffs in PvP coming from pet attacks and skills like aimed shot and axe throw.

Zeus
08-22-2016, 08:35 PM

Nope, just tested and with no armor debuff...I did a 3.5K crit on Gothest.

Vrazicak
08-22-2016, 09:26 PM

After a global damage nerf of 50%, should a rogue really crit 6.2k on a warrior with no armor debuffs and 3k+ armor? Meaning if there was no nerf the same rogue would 1 hit a warrior without any problem, not to even talk about 1 hitting a mage WITH the shield on, do rogues really have 50% damage nerf as mentioned?

Zeus
08-22-2016, 09:33 PM
After a global damage nerf of 50%, should a rogue really crit 6.2k on a warrior with no armor debuffs and 3k+ armor? Meaning if there was no nerf the same rogue would 1 hit a warrior without any problem, not to even talk about 1 hitting a mage WITH the shield on, do rogues really have 50% damage nerf as mentioned?

Aimed Shot has an armor debuff in itself, first the armor debuff applies, then damage is rolled. That's why aim has a delay before it hits. He has no buffs in this scenario and is heavily debuffed.

Fredystern
08-22-2016, 09:43 PM

Nice catch the pic, i trying to say that but all rogue really want to buff themself and out of glasscannon aspec

Vrazicak
08-22-2016, 09:54 PM
Aimed Shot has an armor debuff in itself, first the armor debuff applies, then damage is rolled. That's why aim has a delay before it hits. He has no buffs in this scenario and is heavily debuffed.

"Heavily debuffed" lol ok its not 3k armor its 2.7k, still doesnt change the fact at all.

Zeus
08-22-2016, 10:16 PM
"Heavily debuffed" lol ok its not 3k armor its 2.7k, still doesnt change the fact at all.

With sword, he doesn't have 3K armor. He has maybe 2.7k armor. So, when I fire AS, that means 405 armor reduction. This would put him at 2.3K armor after my aimed shot. Lets talk stats, please, not exaggerations.

Safiras
08-22-2016, 10:18 PM
It's not 3k armor, it's closer to 2.5k. The 3k armor value includes the 5% armor passive that most tanks spec for. The armor debuff cancels out the armor passive AND applies a 10% armor debuff at the same time, thus the total debuff is about 15%. It's just how buffs and debuffs work. If you factor that in, then yes the math works out just fine.

Zeus
08-22-2016, 10:21 PM
It's not 3k armor, it's closer to 2.5k. The 3k armor value includes the 5% armor passive that most tanks spec for. The armor debuff cancels out the armor passive AND applies a 10% armor debuff at the same time, thus the total debuff is about 15%. It's just how buffs and debuffs work. If you factor that in, then yes the math works out just fine.

Isn't it 15% armor reduction from AS? 5% from armor passive? Also, warriors with sword are around 2.7K armor.

yubaraj
08-22-2016, 10:30 PM

No wonder mages get one shotted by rogues.

Zulgath
08-23-2016, 03:19 AM
No wonder mages get one shotted by rogues.
Omg they never do one shotted only when they r unshielded.. And if we r unshield i get stunned then lighted amd tauto attacked and gg.. Ofc rogs one shot mages if they dont have shield, but that would literally mages fault, +mages got 2 shield, which when we shoot through arcane shield it barely does 2k dmg.

Yes i sometimes crit 7k on rogs, but thats only luck, it doesnt happen like always.

aneshsinghblu
08-23-2016, 03:55 AM

i think AS debuffs armor by 15%
i dont waste points on armor.
if you have 5% armor passive and is hit by AS you lose 20% armor from your buffed armor stat

Safiras
08-23-2016, 03:57 AM
i think AS debuffs armor by 15%
i dont waste points on armor.
if you have 5% armor passive and is hit by AS you lose 20% armor from your buffed armor stat

Oops yes sorry my bad. Thanks for the correction!

aneshsinghblu
08-23-2016, 04:56 AM
Threads like this never mention how rogues can outrun the other two classes with SP and speed set.

Or how rogues completely decimate mage shield, a mage who doesn't have nekro is pretty much dead before the fight even begins. Nott all of us like to PvP with 4 nekros, hence I switch pets and found myself in a lot of situations where I wished I had my nekro out <_<

who wins between mage and rogue if both don't have neckro?
mage cause of op arcane shield

Breakingbadxx
08-23-2016, 05:23 AM
Threads like this never mention how rogues can outrun the other two classes with SP and speed set.

Or how rogues completely decimate mage shield, a mage who doesn't have nekro is pretty much dead before the fight even begins. Nott all of us like to PvP with 4 nekros, hence I switch pets and found myself in a lot of situations where I wished I had my nekro out <_<
Sounds about right. Running around (away from the battle) is probably the only thing the rogue class is currently useful for.

Also to correct you, a warrior with speed set, SS and axe throw can chase and catch a speed set SP rogue.

Breakingbadxx
08-23-2016, 05:26 AM
Wew, 3.5k crit on a rogue with no armor debuff says a lot.

Spell
08-23-2016, 05:59 AM
Honestly if my class gets nerfed again i will quit this game for good.iv already had to switch from mage to rogue once because mages were crap I.E when aimed shot was BUGGED since the start.also i dunno what ppl are talking about a mage can decimate a rogue LOL,a rogue can eat through a mage with no problem even with "op" arcane shield lel.rogues absolutely do not need a damage buff they just need to learn how to play thier own class.there are tons of rogues who are extremely powerful ESPECIALLY in speed set.amok,omenpl just to name a couple are very very crafty speed set rogues.i honestly hope sts is actually watching pvp because all this "mage is so op with arc shield" blah blah blah is not true.sts please watch pvp before you consider nerfing mages shield/lighning....

Psychoism
08-23-2016, 06:35 AM
I was on Lost mage mine, My light critted the boss around 10k. Does that crit works on PvP too? Or only on PvE Maps?

Ssneakykills
08-23-2016, 06:37 AM
2 threads about Mage nerfs in one day.

Praise da lord for dis gud day

http://i.giphy.com/brGrbwc8Kc4qA.gif

Psychoism
08-23-2016, 06:44 AM
Praise da lord for dis gud day
Praise lol. XD

Plqgue
08-23-2016, 07:16 AM
Honestly if my class gets nerfed again i will quit this game for good.iv already had to switch from mage to rogue once because mages were crap I.E when aimed shot was BUGGED since the start.also i dunno what ppl are talking about a mage can decimate a rogue LOL,a rogue can eat through a mage with no problem even with "op" arcane shield lel.rogues absolutely do not need a damage buff they just need to learn how to play thier own class.there are tons of rogues who are extremely powerful ESPECIALLY in speed set.amok,omenpl just to name a couple are very very crafty speed set rogues.i honestly hope sts is actually watching pvp because all this "mage is so op with arc shield" blah blah blah is not true.sts please watch pvp before you consider nerfing mages shield/lighning....

They've been trying their hardest for weeks now. To them mages can't have good shield or lighting or anything useful. Even though their aim does more damage than anything a lightning will ever deal

Breakingbadxx
08-23-2016, 07:17 AM
I was in tdm with a max gear rogue last night (6,200 HP/2,100 armor). Suddenly a mage came shielding mid clash and literally 1 hit killed the rogue with lightning alone.

I know, I was baffled too. We all had to stop for a second to question it and it was truly a 1 hit kill from lightning.

So if we apply debuffs, mages hit too hard.

justhell
08-23-2016, 07:24 AM
Should frostbolt (ice wielder) give 20% chance to freeze? Should time shift (time freeze) root? Bcoz there's no explanation bout that both skill have restriction area effect on description.

Also if anyone argue that STS decided to didn't allow frost bolt to freezing and time shift to rooting on boss and pvp since the begining,well... they break they own rule with giving that ability on masteries.

- fix lightning bolt dmg.
- fix frost bolt 20% chance freeze.
- fix time shift root.
- fix gale. (when dash forward and hit wall its make mage's can't move for few sec) or its just bcoz,I dunno how to playing mage?

Fair enough?

Plqgue
08-23-2016, 07:44 AM
Should frostbolt (ice wielder) give 20% chance to freeze? Should time shift (time freeze) root? Bcoz there's no explanation bout that both skill have restriction area effect on description.

Also if anyone argue that STS decided to didn't allow frost bolt to freezing and time shift to rooting on boss and pvp since the begining,well... they break they own rule with giving that ability on masteries.

- fix lightning bolt dmg.
- fix frost bolt 20% chance freeze.
- fix time shift root.

Fair enough?

Our gale is also bugged
#wedontlikestaringatwalls

justhell
08-23-2016, 07:55 AM
Our gale is also bugged
Added.........

Sheentaro
08-23-2016, 08:48 AM
Our gale is also bugged
I don't think that's a bug.... If you know how to use your skills correctly , you won't be staring at walls.. As I have noticed , when you used gale with a dashing forward upgrade there's an allotted time given to the skill for you to be pushed through the map. So when you hit a wall...there will be a quite pause on your movement because the allotted time given to the skill has not yet finished. I also experience this in narrow maps such as kt4/km3..

Plqgue
08-23-2016, 08:55 AM
I don't think that's a bug.... If you know how to use your skills correctly , you won't be staring at walls.. As I have noticed , when you used gale with a dashing forward upgrade there's an allotted time given to the skill for you to be pushed through the map.

It's bugged lol I know how to use gale very well and if you even touch a wall you're stuck on that wall

Sheentaro
08-23-2016, 09:00 AM
It's bugged lol I know how to use gale very well and if you even touch a wall you're stuck on that wall
Edited my post to explain even further... I really don't think that's a bug. Lol

Plqgue
08-23-2016, 09:04 AM
Edited my post to explain even further... I really don't think that's a bug. Lol

So were supposed to stick to walls? Mmk

yubaraj
08-23-2016, 09:06 AM
Omg they never do one shotted only when they r unshielded.. And if we r unshield i get stunned then lighted amd tauto attacked and gg.. Ofc rogs one shot mages if they dont have shield, but that would literally mages fault, +mages got 2 shield, which when we shoot through arcane shield it barely does 2k dmg.

Yes i sometimes crit 7k on rogs, but thats only luck, it doesnt happen like always.
Thanks for explaining and admitting that mages get one shotted.

Zulgath
08-23-2016, 09:10 AM
Thanks for explaining and admitting that mages get one shotted.
Thanks for not admitting that ur class is good.

Breakingbadxx
08-23-2016, 09:10 AM
So were supposed to stick to walls? Mmk
You don't see rogues or tanks aiming their SP or SS at walls. Learn to control your skill.

Plqgue
08-23-2016, 09:12 AM
You don't see rogues or tanks aiming their SP or SS at walls. Learn to control your skill.

Again if you even touch the wall you're stuck.

Breakingbadxx
08-23-2016, 09:19 AM
Again if you even touch the wall you're stuck.
Don't touch the wall then. It's not impossible. The skill doesn't auto aim walls.

Learn from the mages that use the skill to get flags. They don't have a problem sliding through CTF corridors smoothly.

Anyona
08-23-2016, 09:47 AM

Okay maybe so but that's with damage in the 1400s, in a random tdm match you probably will only encounter mages within the 1300 range.

All three classes have had a huge spike in damage coming from 46-56 but none of the classes have had any significant increase in armor. Hence why we're still seeing huge numbers even with the 50% global nerf.

Back at 46, lightning was hitting 4k on unshielded rogues pre global nerf. This was before mastery was introduced etc. Then you now factor in around 500 more damage for mages + another option to further increase their lightning skill damage through mastery, that's where these numbers are coming from.

Edit: Currently I can't imagine any of the classes armor values reduce anything by much due to the amount of power coming from each class.

Here's my skill damage with 1.4k damage and full mastery.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160823/1dbb0ae4023d7ca8ac5dfbae745964dd.jpg

Breakingbadxx
08-23-2016, 09:57 AM
Okay maybe so but that's with damage in the 1400s, in a random tdm match you probably will only encounter mages within the 1300 range.

All three classes have had a huge spike in damage coming from 46-56 but none of the classes have had any significant increase in armor. Hence why we're still seeing huge numbers even with the 50% global nerf.

Back at 46, lightning was hitting 4k on unshielded rogues pre global nerf. This was before mastery was introduced etc. Then you now factor in around 500 more damage for mages + another option to further increase their lightning skill damage through mastery, that's where these numbers are coming from.

Edit: Currently I can't imagine any of the classes armor values reduce anything by much due to the amount of power coming from each class.

Here's my skill damage with 1.4k damage and full mastery.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160823/1dbb0ae4023d7ca8ac5dfbae745964dd.jpg

So, to put it simply. The 50% global nerf and the 10 level jump should have been called a mage buff.

Hercules
08-23-2016, 10:14 AM
I'm tired of entering in the forum everyday. Each day is #NerfMague #NerfWarr #NerfRogue #BuffRogue #BuffMague :/

Breakingbadxx
08-23-2016, 10:23 AM
To put it simply mages were the picked on class for well over 7 seasons. This is getting slightly ridiculous, of course they needed a buff.

STS did a near perfect job which people asking for over buffs will spill milk all over.
The only thing the global nerf did was remove the purpose of the rogue class.

Let's not forget it was implemented to stop rogues one shotting each other. I don't think the developers intended it to buff mages.

justhell
08-23-2016, 10:33 AM
Don't touch the wall then. It's not impossible. The skill doesn't auto aim walls.

Learn from the mages that use the skill to get flags. They don't have a problem sliding through CTF corridors smoothly.
Its not about don't touch the wall or something like that,its about there's some situation when I can't avoid hit the wall with using gale/sp/ss.

Was tryin using 3 class hit the wall,this what I've got.

- Rog (sp)
Charge : u can move right after u hit the wall.

Uncharge : same with charge.

- War (ss)
Charge : there's about 1 sec u can't move after hit the wall. (U also can't move for around 1 sec when u hit nothing with charge ss).

Uncharge : u can move right after u hit wall.

- Mage (gf)
Charge : there's about 4-5 sec u can't move after u hit wall.

Uncharge : no need to explain this one.

SS/SP/Gale have a distance that they can reach with that skill. So if someone state that bcoz the distance limit of gale causing mage stuck duration on wall longer than other class,well other class skill (sp/ss) also have distance limit. Why this not happen to other class? Gale have bug/glitch or ss and sp have bug/glitch?

Make other class have same duration when stuck after hitting wall will be fair. No?

Anyona
08-23-2016, 11:21 AM
So, to put it simply. The 50% global nerf and the 10 level jump should have been called a mage buff.

No, every class got a significant increase in damage as I stated, not just mages. But of course, shield scales to how much int/str you have so obviously each expansion mages are going to withstand more damage.

If the cap raised to 61 tomorrow and we received new gear and jewels but all armor values stayed the same, mages would be the most powerful class due to shield improving because of the more int/str mages would receive.

Fsuryo
08-24-2016, 05:15 AM
negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity negativity
So so so so productive :)

elitwarrio
08-24-2016, 12:56 PM
Delete shield from mage class pls

Suentous PO
08-24-2016, 06:09 PM

Don't forget that ping and lag can mean you aren't even pointed where you think you are.
You can see this when you are on two toons on two devices in the same map, both screens can show players pointed in different directions even with green ping.

Mmmm tastey hyperbole needs salt

Fredystern
08-24-2016, 06:38 PM

Delete rogue aim pls its 1hit 1kill alot mages

Fredystern
08-24-2016, 06:41 PM

You could avoid the stun using nekro AA 😒 and keep combo the mage like rogue always do 😒

Breakingbadxx
08-24-2016, 09:26 PM
You could avoid the stun using nekro AA 😒 and keep combo the mage like rogue always do 😒
Mages break nekro shield very quickly. The mage class at endgame has a ridiculous amount of damage output. Stating that lightning doesn't do as much damage as the aimed shot doesn't do any Justice as most of the real damage comes from sources other than lightning.

Watch 'Zeus AL's latest videos on YouTube for non-subjective evidence. A rogue turned mage has already proven that the mage community still have much to learn, while bringing to light the truth which many in the mage community continuously claimed to be false, within 1 week of playing a mage.

Rogues have a class purpose to do high single target damage to break shields. Mages aren't rogues.

Breakingbadxx
08-24-2016, 09:28 PM
I'd say I don't have so much of a problem with the damage mages deal as everyone should have the ability to kill. Its the damage they can withstand when weighing up their damage output that should be called to question.

Otahaanak
08-24-2016, 10:59 PM
There are very few top tier mages who say anything here. Most stay quiet. Most that post here ( yes, there are exceptions) are likely not even close to being fully geared.

And I'll go ahead and say it, because it bears repeating, with 50+ mil on hand to gear up a new toon, most experienced players could likely outplay the majority of players in the "new class". Especially if they moved from Rogue to Mage right now.

I get it that you are frustrated Break, but not all in the community are clueless. And most of the Mages realize there's an issue with the Rogue class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zeus
08-25-2016, 12:35 AM
There are very few top tier mages who say anything here. Most stay quiet. Most that post here ( yes, there are exceptions) are likely not even close to being fully geared.

And I'll go ahead and say it, because it bears repeating, with 50+ mil on hand to gear up a new toon, most experienced players could likely outplay the majority of players in the "new class". Especially if they moved from Rogue to Mage right now.

I get it that you are frustrated Break, but not all in the community are clueless. And most of the Mages realize there's an issue with the Rogue class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't invest 50M and I can also beat pretty much any sorcerer with years of experience in their class. I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm just saying. :D

I think the total cost was about 30M.

Gouiwaa9000
08-25-2016, 02:42 AM
Idk , but usually in a vs my shield drops about the same time with the one of a rog ( nekro ) , and usually that does not go well for me . 40% damage reduction does not seem to be enough to keep me from dying . Keep in mind that most mages vs rogs without heal and instead use 3 attack skills to ensure the rog will die before shield runs out ( heal will be mostly pointless once you loose your main shield )

aneshsinghblu
08-25-2016, 02:50 AM
I didn't invest 50M and I can also beat pretty much any sorcerer with years of experience in their class. I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm just saying. :D

having better ping than opposition does give you an advantage. . and I remember you said that

Vjerevica
08-25-2016, 02:59 AM
I didn't invest 50M and I can also beat pretty much any sorcerer with years of experience in their class. I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm just saying.

If that is true, and I don't have any reason to doubt it, It only proves that gear is over the skill and that most skilled players are mainly the most geared players.

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 03:23 AM
You can also beat any rogue with years of experience in their class while playing a rogue(rogue versus rogue pvp is slightly different though more dependant on crits, so that opens up room for more probable situations.). Even as a rogue you can beat almost any mage always.
What is the use of saying that when in both situations it's the same story?+_+
Has he not proven the developers [Rogue > Mage] theory to be untrue?

So much for rock, paper, scissors.

having better ping than opposition does give you an advantage. . and I remember you said that
The rogues he played against weren't exactly playing with red ping. Proud recorded some from his perspective as well.

If that is true, and I don't have any reason to doubt it, It only proves that gear is over the skill and that most skilled players are mainly the most geared players.
You'd be surprised at how many of these 'ungeared' and 'average' mages slot mm and nekro eggs into their base pet. That's up to 15m alone.

Also, does a 'really average' geared mage expect to beat a top geared rogue?

What Zeus has shown is a decent gear mage beating any rogue regardless of gear.

Once again, didn't a developer say [Rogue > Mage]? O.O

Vjerevica
08-25-2016, 03:59 AM
@Breakingbadxx

You'd be surprised at how many of these 'ungeared' and 'average' mages slot mm and nekro eggs into their base pet. That's up to 15m alone.

How does this contradict my point? Better gear wins over skill (and pets are gear).

Also, does a 'really average' geared mage expect to beat a top geared rogue?

Again you prove my point. Gear is over skill.

What Zeus has shown is a decent gear mage beating any rogue regardless of gear.

Descent gear mage? Honestly I don't know what equipment he use but with 30 mil he surely positioned himself in a group that is better geared than majority of sorcerers. So, once again . . .

Fredystern
08-25-2016, 04:50 AM
Mages break nekro shield very quickly. The mage class at endgame has a ridiculous amount of damage output. Stating that lightning doesn't do as much damage as the aimed shot doesn't do any Justice as most of the real damage comes from sources other than lightning.

Watch 'Zeus AL's latest videos on YouTube for non-subjective evidence. A rogue turned mage has already proven that the mage community still have much to learn, while bringing to light the truth which many in the mage community continuously claimed to be false, within 1 week of playing a mage.

Rogues have a class purpose to do high single target damage to break shields. Mages aren't rogues.
Sure we broke nekro shield with 2skill cycle, but nekro have lower max absorb damage than arcane shield thats why we break it so fast. But if mage vs mage do you ever see thier arcane shield broke cause of high amount of damage? But do you ever see mage vs mage broke nekro shield easily? Nekro shield was same to everyone that got same pet lvl( hope you got i mean). Lets say lightning do 2k damage in 48, aim do 4k damage, both of them are critical. In 56 lightning do 3k damage aim do 8k damage do you saw 1:2 skill damage like in 48? Its nearly 1:3 :/

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 05:46 AM
No he hasn't.

P.S.: I think your greater than sign might be a typo.
Could you not break down my comments when you quote me. The original and full comment makes more sense.

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 05:53 AM
@Breakingbadxx

How does this contradict my point? Better gear wins over skill (and pets are gear).

Again you prove my point. Gear is over skill.

Descent gear mage? Honestly I don't know what equipment he use but with 30 mil he surely positioned himself in a group that is better geared than majority of sorcerers. So, once again . . .
Something's never change eh? 3 years on and we still have average/very low gear mages wanting the ability to beat top gear rogues in a 1v1 scenario. Still the same ideals that lead to the arcane shield and heal buffs.

Well, congrats. You had that ability all along. You just didn't learn to use it.

Now we just hope mages officially become rogue's with an impenetrable shield and better heal in the 61 cap so the mage community can finally be satisfied.

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 06:02 AM
Sure we broke nekro shield with 2skill cycle, but nekro have lower max absorb damage than arcane shield thats why we break it so fast. But if mage vs mage do you ever see thier arcane shield broke cause of high amount of damage? But do you ever see mage vs mage broke nekro shield easily? Nekro shield was same to everyone that got same pet lvl( hope you got i mean). Lets say lightning do 2k damage in 48, aim do 4k damage, both of them are critical. In 56 lightning do 3k damage aim do 8k damage do you saw 1:2 skill damage like in 48? Its nearly 1:3 :/

Watch some of 'Zeus al's videos on YouTube. The mage community has a great deal of learning to do.

Fredystern
08-25-2016, 06:05 AM
Watch some of 'Zeus al's videos on YouTube. The mage community has a great deal of learning to do.
Why should i watch it from other, you think i didnt experience it by myself? :/

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 06:06 AM
I think we can all agree Zeus isn't making fake videos so let's spare ourselves the "mages get one comboed by rogues".

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 06:10 AM
Why should i watch it from other, you think i didnt experience it by myself? :/

If you feel rogues are a problem for you maybe you can learn from the 1 week old mage that's beating every rogue in 1v1 and clashes.

Also, a bit of advice. Don't try to beat rogues above your gear range. Its that kind of thinking that makes you feel this way.

^ The rest of the mage community should also take this advice. Clearly its needed.

Fredystern
08-25-2016, 06:20 AM
If you feel rogues are a problem for you maybe you can learn from the 1 week old mage that's beating every rogue in 1v1 and clashes.
I didnt think rogue is a problem.
And i didnt say a mage wont ever win in vs with a rogue

Plqgue
08-25-2016, 06:22 AM

Also, a bit of advice. Don't try to beat rogues above your gear range. Its that kind of thinking that makes you feel this way.

^ The rest of the mage community should also take this advice. Clearly its needed.

1 week old with better gears than 90% of mages he isn't an average or decent player he's a pro quit trying to act like every sorcerer is on his level I mean if I had 30 mill+ to put on gears I'm positive I could wipe out half the game too

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 06:25 AM
I didnt think rogue is a problem.
And i didnt say a mage wont ever win in vs with a rogue

Do you feel that a average gear mage (around 15m worth of gear) should beat a top gear rogue (around 60m worth of gear) in a 1v1?

It's really a question of whether ideals have changed after 3 years or not.

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 06:28 AM
1 week old with better gears than 90% of mages he isn't an average or decent player he's a pro quit trying to act like every sorcerer is on his level I mean if I had 30 mill+ to put on gears I'm positive I could wipe out half the game too
So the problems you experience against the rogue class roots from wanting to beat rogues that are so far out of your gear range? This isn't surprising.

You should understand that most of these rogues don't mess around. They don't just purchase a legendary bow and malison egg then jump into PvP. They may not look like it but most of them hold the best (or even close to the best gear in their class).

My experience may be subjective but most mages I see in PvP can't compare in gear to even the most average of rogues.

Plqgue
08-25-2016, 06:32 AM
So the problems you experience against the rogue class roots from wanting to beat rogues that are so far out of your gear range? This isn't surprising.

You do realize I never said anything of the sort right? The problem is you and the other four trying to get mages nerfed every other day because of ten percent of the mage community farms you daily. What my comment is saying is you're trying to say he has decent gear and that's a lie he has op gears and op jewels and 90% of Mages don't have it,

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 06:35 AM
You do realize I never said anything of the sort right? The problem is you and the other four trying to get mages nerfed every other day because of ten percent of the mage community farms you daily. What my comment is saying is you're trying to say he has decent gear and that's a lie he has op gears and op jewels and 90% of Mages don't have it,
Then these mages should stop having the dream to kill max gear rogues with the gear they hold.

You proved my other comment with the last sentence but to correct you, he only has superb jewels. I see mages with arcane guns everywhere.

Also, hold up on the insults. You know what happened last time.

Plqgue
08-25-2016, 06:38 AM
Then these mages should stop having the dream to kill max gear rogues with the gear they hold.

I'd like to see where any mage has said anything about killing mac gear rogues with normal gear... I'll wait for your quotes because it seems to me you're making stuff up now

Fredystern
08-25-2016, 06:39 AM
Do you feel that a average gear mage (around 15m worth of gear) should beat a top gear rogue (around 60m worth of gear) in a 1v1?

It's really a question of whether ideals have changed after 3 years or not.
Well 15m not average gear anymore now it was good gear now, and 60m was still top gear. Do you ever see a topgear player didnt got anyskill playing his/her job, i was mean its already based on play style not gear anymore if already good gear, if it was average gear than we should call best gear would win more often i mean average gear still could beat topgear

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 06:43 AM
I'd like to see where any mage has said anything about killing mac gear rogues with normal gear... I'll wait for your quotes because it seems to me you're making stuff up now
You stated that 90% of mages don't have the gear Zeus is using but still feel their class is weak when trying to go against the rogues he is beating.

Tbh, when gear was the deciding factor in the game, PvP imbalance by class could be seen more clearly. Now judgements are based on ungeared player A wanting to beat max gear player B.

Plqgue
08-25-2016, 06:47 AM
You stated that 90% of mages don't have the gear Zeus is using but still feel their class is weak when trying to go against the rogues he is beating.
Where did I say mages were weak?
A rogue can easily topple a mage in the same gear class as them it takes skill . But a mage in the sane gearclass can also kill the rogue if he/she isn't careful.
Please stop trying to put words in my mouth you're coming up short.

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 06:51 AM
Where did I say mages were weak?
A rogue can easily topple a mage in the same gear class as them it takes skill . But a mage in the sane gearclass can also kill the rogue if he/she isn't careful.
Please stop trying to put words in my mouth you're coming up short.
You also stated that with the gear Zeus is using you could wipe anyone out.

So if the gear you are currently using allows you to wipe those same players (you are unable currently beat 1v1 due to lack of sufficient gear) out in tdm or ctf, is there balance?

Plqgue
08-25-2016, 06:55 AM
You also stated that with the gear Zeus is using you could wipe anyone out.

So if the gear you are currently using allows you to wipe those same players (you are unable currently due to lack of sufficient gear) out in tdm or ctf, is there balance?

Stop already because nobody but you is trying to say undergeared mages should be able to beat top gear rogues.

This thread was started to complain about mages Critting 3-4k...what about rogues critting 7-9K more than 2/3 of the entire game has HP? Why aren't you making threads daily to fix that?

will0
08-25-2016, 07:12 AM
STS please lock this thread enough drama

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 07:34 AM
Vroom posted:
[Our understanding of the PvP at endgame based on your posts in other threads is:

In duels:
Rogues > Sorcerers
Sorcerers > Warriors (can someone explain to me how this fight plays out?)
Warriors > Rogues

As others have stated, this is a form of Rock Paper Scissors. This is ok with us, we don't want to upset this balance (though we would like it if player skill can win any of these battles). ]

Reality:
Sorcerers > Rogues
Sorcerers > Warriors
Warriors > Rogues

I'll leave it there.

Zeus
08-25-2016, 09:18 AM
Lol, people cannot handle the truth. All these claims and I'm disproving each. Now, apparently, there's reasons for it.

Zynzyn
08-25-2016, 09:45 AM
if I had 30 mill+ to put on gears I'm positive I could wipe out half the game too

If a player has treated the game as a passion and acquired top gear, he deserves the win. His opinion - based on hands-on experience of changing class and providing videographic feedback - is substantial unlike flimsy repetitive posts with neither evidence of ign or stats, nor images of teamfights, scores, numbers, etc.

Zeus
08-25-2016, 10:11 AM
If a player has treated the game as a passion and acquired top gear, he deserves the win. His opinion - based on hands-on experience of changing class and providing videographic feedback - is substantial unlike flimsy repetitive posts with neither evidence of ign or stats, nor images of teamfights, scores, numbers, etc.

The truth is strong in this one. :D

Errorrz
08-25-2016, 12:27 PM
So hard to see any mage try to complaint about war or rog on forum . Rog has more complaint about nerf war jugg / mage shield and lightning . You want rog has 10m dmg , 10m hp , 10m crit and 10m armor , then you will stop complaint ? Why not if u ask other class to duel u without any gear , pet and skill . Just punch and punch . This trick is how to make you look op bcuz duel for 1hour . You just want rog to manage this game ? When im playing this game , warr is the first class that very op and have expensive gear . Last year , rog takeover warr position to manage this game . Now we (mage) also want to try manage this game . Since im play this game , im always see rog ask dev to buff them . Hey , you just need practice how to win over any class in clash / duel . Not need buff or nerf .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Zeus
08-25-2016, 03:47 PM
So hard to see any mage try to complaint about war or rog on forum . Rog has more complaint about nerf war jugg / mage shield and lightning . You want rog has 10m dmg , 10m hp , 10m crit and 10m armor , then you will stop complaint ? Why not if u ask other class to duel u without any gear , pet and skill . Just punch and punch . This trick is how to make you look op bcuz duel for 1hour . You just want rog to manage this game ? When im playing this game , warr is the first class that very op and have expensive gear . Last year , rog takeover warr position to manage this game . Now we (mage) also want to try manage this game . Since im play this game , im always see rog ask dev to buff them . Hey , you just need practice how to win over any class in clash / duel . Not need buff or nerf .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Sorcerers have been OP for more than a year, actually. And perhaps, just practice mage instead of expecting it to continue to be OP. :D

Anyona
08-25-2016, 03:58 PM
Pls buff mage, mage weak. Nerf rog, rog op

Kriticality
08-25-2016, 06:18 PM

He must have a good teacher ;)

Breakingbadxx
08-25-2016, 07:20 PM

Indeed he must :D

Zeus
08-25-2016, 08:14 PM

Yep, Papa's been an awesome help! :D