PDA

View Full Version : :( move emotes back please!

Silentarrow
09-16-2011, 05:11 PM
So.... Right before the update disconnected me, I saw Asommers. So, when I attempted to wave at him I accidently hit exit level! Please move emotes to the way they were, they were much easier/safer to use.

octavos
09-16-2011, 05:35 PM
I would like to say yes to this idea, or have a check box in options to move where u want...im menu like new version/old version :p emo icons

Flowman
09-16-2011, 06:39 PM
How many SL players does it take to change a lightbulb?
100. 1 to change the bulb and 99 to complain about how it was better before.

No but in reality I don't see it going back to where it was originally. People complained about how it got in the way, so it was moved. Now the people who didn't complain before are complaining now. Only solution is a middle ground...but you still can't please everyone.

BodMaster
09-16-2011, 07:14 PM
So.... Right before the update disconnected me, I saw Asommers. So, when I attempted to wave at him I accidently hit exit level! Please move emotes to the way they were, they were much easier/safer to use.

No antenna for you then?? :O

Emotes are a pain but I kinda like that they dnt cover screen.. tho the button before was fine.. but oh well im gd how it is :)

Silentarrow
09-16-2011, 08:42 PM
No antenna for you then?? :O

Emotes are a pain but I kinda like that they dnt cover screen.. tho the button before was fine.. but oh well im gd how it is :)

Yeah, this was actually also the first chance I had to get one! :)

Cahaun
09-16-2011, 09:31 PM
You deserve an antenna!
(p.s. I did the same thing and exited the lvl I created x.x)